Down 43%

>down 43%
>happier right now than on any moon misison
Tell me, why is losing money so much fun? I don't get it, why is every crash just so much fun?

same here. I love the chaos. Cant wait to load up at the bottom and ride the tiger once again.

I'm bleeding so much but I can't stop smiling.

soo we just hodl now?

Been HODLing for years. Every crash is still way above i ever bought feelsgoodman.

Buy low
Btc eth ltc xmr and hodl is best safe strategy

how tf can you be down 43% when btc only dropped like 4% the last 24h

i'll be waiting on weak handed cucks to accumulate some xmr then

Because you don't have much to lose to begin with, and you subconsciously don't think you deserve to because you're a piece of filth.

Holding ETP mainly, got fucked by the flash crash, don't even care because I know It'll make me rich soon enough.

I'm the same dude. I was completely stressed out the last few weeks with all those green numbers. Now im laughing.

Why are you holding ltc? How does it compare to bch?

knowing that millions of nu-coiners and pussies are panic selling and are going to get left behind makes me happy. 1m btc won't be as satisfying if there aren't tests of strength along the way.

>Sold 75% of portfolio at 9750 before it hit 10k
Who's laughing now?

Yes dude, why is everyone freaking out? Btc was at a new ath of 7k just a few weeks ago. Its now hovering at 9k... It fucking swings but its flying sky high. This crypto bullrun has really spoiled a lot of people and given them unrealistic expectations. People used to shove money on you if you could pull off returns hogher than the market (10% a year, yes a year). Now people are freaking out because its gone down from 1000% to 900%. Buy and hold, this bullrun is long from over. I give it another 5 years. Then itll be a fight between king fiat vs challenger crypto. Depending on that and how strongarm the governments feel like getting, btc can legitimately become the new globally accepted digital gold that doesnt lose value. 1btc is 1btc forever. Unlike $1 which will be $0.98 next year. Our kids will be using btc. This isnt a speculation or a bubble or anything, its the largest transfer of wealth in history. We just have to see how smoothly the transition pans out

Actually I lost alot of money and need a dip to buy back in at lower prices. I enjoyed the chaos even when I lost thousands in october. I trust the tech and know its going to make me rich. Unlike most who get nervous and sell. God like hands here.

Sooo.... you guys are crypto cucks?

>losing money
Just holding fiat is losing money. Btc will only go up until it is the new zero sum game currency in town. It could remove debt burdens on our posterity forever. Imagine having 1btc, and once its commonly accepted, having it retain its value, if not increase due to lost wallets etc over the years. Its really somethin else and solves a lot of problems.

But cashing into fiat, aka buying a currency that is losing value as soon as you touch it, is a way bigger gamble then exchanging fiat for btc imo

Says the guy who will be installing solar panels to earn a few extra sats for his kids college fund in a few years after everyone wakes up to the fiat scam. Its literally a scam to give international banking interests our countries labor, services, products, and resources in exchange for the pleasure of them printing notes for us. Its disgusting and they will hopefully be hanging in the next 15-20 years once the masses wake up to their tricks.

because it's fun knowing other people are also fucked, but even worse off since they bought high and put all their savings into it.

I've been through so many crashes now it's hard to give a shit

I really hope BTC gets dethroned. BCH isn't much better but once BTC loses its grip on the top spot it will be a wild ride as coins fight to occupy the top spot on merit alone