FUCK CHAINLINK

FUCK THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT COIN ALL OF MY GAINS ON OTHER COINS WIPED OUT GOD DAMNIT AHHHH FUCK YOU SERGREY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8mkmUdUYgH0
youtu.be/cIasr2AiyZ0
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7ggm41/this_fud_hysteria_is_getting_really_silly/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is the end isnt it? well. im gonna go jump now bye

is it worth buying in now or should I wait?

never sell always buy

wait till it goes below 10 cents

get some now, it's at ATL

honestly if you want to make a little money just wait two weeks and buy, rory says there is gonna be news before the end for the year and there will be another pump and dump for it. short term its probably gonna go down more

>thinking this is the ATL
lmao, that's what everyone thought at 6000 sats

You know that this crashed just happened because of the "oracle problem".

youtube.com/watch?v=8mkmUdUYgH0

Stay strong marine...no retreat no surrender!!!!

well, it's ATL so far

what about the first week on ed? it was well below 6000 sats

Weak hands will regret it. You should hold tight buddy.

It's over, Sergey is confirmed to have left 2 weeks ago due to personal issues. I believed too, but Chainlink can't stand on its own without Sergey.

what is this new FUD? I like it. Gonna incorporate it into my FUDs.

It's confirmed. Rory's EOY announcement is that they're looking for a new CEO.

confirmed?
post source you fucking faggot bitch basterd

The latest news concerning LINK, Nov 29th 21:00EST: youtu.be/cIasr2AiyZ0

What the fuck is this true?

yes

It's coming soon. I recommend selling.

yes it's true.

source or gtfo

What is the status of the top wallets?

Empty

Only one of them had 4million taken out. Then sent to bittrext. There's still a million in it though. I guess the memes were wrong, you can cash out.

yea right faggot lets see a source on that one

Don't ask CryptoTakeoff, he's a filthy NoLINKer

Undiscolsed personal issues.

He is on vacation...canoeing around the world and doing the occasional conference.

Sergey is dying. His weight gain coincides with the progression of his illness. As his illness progresses and his body deteriorates, he has to take more and more time off. He and Steve are trying to get the oracle network up and running before Sergey passes. After Sergey dies, his 300,000,000 LINKs will be locked away forever. If Sergey and Steve succeed- that 300,000,000 LINK will be the greatest untouchable wealth the world has ever seen.

Right now Sergey is in Sri Lanka because he is a virgin and he wants to get laid before he dies. He confided this to me right before SIBOS began. He's on one final vacation, where he plans to lose his virginity and then come back and complete the Chainlink network full steam ahead and a new man.

Sergey knows he'll never live to see Chainlink at it's fullest, but he wants to be remembered. That's why the 300,000,000 will be locked away. He will be the richest man who never lived, and all of humanity will know.

so this is how the link meme dies
its had a good run but I guess everyone'll be dumping their bags now

>our GITHUB is quite a silence place
>muh I don't have ANY LINK at all, check here
as if he can't have other addresses... personal friend, sure. my dad also works for bittrex

>Veeky Forums thread
that's not a source retard

holy fucking kek, biz never fails to impress

I hope they hide his grave because the grounds keepers have to keep cleaning the human shit that piles on top of it.

I've gone into a craze because of this coin. I used to stress but now I just laugh like a maniac whenever I look at the price. Sergey has literally turned me insane, I think about murderous things because of this. Seriously, I'm laughing like a madman just looking at the price now.

Sergey quit bro. He's not stressing about anything anymore. Rory's making the announcement by EOD

Aaaaand Bittrex listing in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... The biggest fud to con Veeky Forums out of becoming millionaires ever. Thanks for the cheap bags 'Deluded Linkies' ;)

LINK just got listed on Bittrex. GET FUCKED NOLINKIES HAHAHAA.

It got listed??

no, stop being gullible.

Why would they list this shitcoin when it's being revealed as a scam. Sergey is out and there was no private repository Steve stopped coding weeks ago.

is there a link to their slack???

Shit. I knew it was a scam, fuck Sergey

All these Pajeets attempting to FUD is fucking hilarious. 0 proof offered anywhere. If you fall for this, you need to reexamine your life.

nah i'm sure these pajeets are just messing around but i am certain that what they are sharing is true. if you connect the dots, the good news is that they found a new CEO. so it's gonna be announced that Sergey has left, but they already found someone to replace him.

Rory said the next news was going to be from Sergey so no. Also, reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7ggm41/this_fud_hysteria_is_getting_really_silly/ The FUD is being created by a group of new plebbit accounts and users on here. it is chinese whispers from there on out. It is fake.

If all the FUD is fake, why doesn't the team just come out and say it's fake FUD?

They are sooooo busy their two community managers can't manage the community? Ok.

>muh coin of the future
>muh smert money
>muh rent free
>muh it's just the market that is too retarded to understand my genious investment
linkies on suicidewatch

the news is coming from him because he is announcing his resignation. wasn't that obvious already? also the other user is right. they could easily dispel this FUD but they aren't saying anything because it's true. you can ask them on telegram or slack and i bet you'll just get some silence regarding the matter. i already sold my measly 25k LINK because of this news. in my opinion, sergey is chainlink. so this shit is good as dead.

Rory did, he said it was all in the smart contract papers. They don't give a shit about the community or token value when it is being driven by a bunch of spoilt ADHD children. They are busy and they have given you answers and news which are being ignored and replaced by rumour, memes and orchestrated FUD.

Ask rory is sergey is still with the project. He's been giving evasive non answer answers all day. Why would he do that? Why can't he just say yes?

swift partnership IS GONE due to INCOMPETENCE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH CHAINLINK "investors" BTFO eternally. XDD living memes you are

Because it's a stupid question.
Rory just confirmed that sergey is still with the project

he literally said that is not true
stop spreading false claims

he is always online answering questions, would he get paid to do that if it was scam?

>i already sold my measly 25k LINK because of this news
What news... FUD!
Are you lot bored or pajeets? Maybe some justed people who bought high and sold low? Larping for lulz? Trying to buy cheap bags? Soros? You are all pretty said either way.

hahahaha cryptotrader69xxx you made some dude post a whole thread, pretty sure he himself is panicking. good job.

Post screen cap or you're telling lies. We already saw the screencaps of the resignation posts.

geez i don't know, if you want to buy time while you sell off your remaining holdings, wouldn't you stall the public?

kek
working 4 years for it
resigns
ye no kys m8 kekerony

They are just pissed off with all the LINK memes and constant LINK threads so a discord group of Veeky Forums anons is trying to FUD it to death.
Or it's sticker guy whos pissed that they didn't sell any.

>believing anything you see on Veeky Forums

You must be new here.
Confirm all claims with sources outside of Veeky Forums, for example with my recent screen cap go check the damn slack.

Today's FUDs:

>Sergey is leaving the project
>Swift partnership is over
>Sergey is dying

No dude, Sergey is ALREADY dead. Cmon now step it up.

>duhhhhh where did you get that info
GEE rory maybe literally the only fucking place on the internet that is aware of your fucking token you fucking retard

Sergey has been dead for months from those 4 car crashes he was in.
Sergey imposter is now getting too fat to play Sergey anymore.
Calling the whole thing off.

Kek it's hilarious when you read it in list form.

top kek m8

its legit

How are there genuinely people that believe this worthless piece of shit will ever take off? Has the market not proven you idiots wrong yet? Are you all just operating on a higher level of irony I can't even comprehend? Why would you willingly throw money at this garbage shitcoin?

Sounds like Jason Genova. If you do not know who that is then Youtube is your friend. The Delray Misfits is actually entertaining and some of Jasons earlier stuff. He is shit now. Misfits are still kinda good. Jason has had 7 major car accidents! It autism bro, only 1%. MOOOM why you give me FAS.

haha. Also, the place pissed off with 10+ Daily LINK threads to a point where creating this much FUD as revenge is plausible.
>From now on, I shall write 2 threads a day.

Haven’t checked biz news a while. Nothing has changed from when I bought LINK except they’ve been given the clear to scale it up via GOlang rewrite and an obvious, if unspoken, partnership with SWIFT. They even hired someone so people can get nodes up and running before the mainnet, instead of leaving it to YTers.

210k link and counting. Couldn’t be happier atm. It’s not like I’d sell this long term before 2019 anyway

who is stupid to fall for this idiotic unproved silly FUD anyway?

A lot of people apparently, lost a few big stacks to the pajeets on binance today by the looks of it. they are cleaning up shop.
Good job Anonos doing this because you are pissed at all the LINk threads. You are making some pajeets richer every time.

If you are not happy seeing a 70% loss in fiat value and 85% in sats you're just a spoilt impatient babby.
The team silence has nothing to do with it, it's just the markets doing their things, you'll get gains later.

Also rory did nothing wrong.

how much have you lost thus far?

You mouthbreathers do realise that the crash is associated with the Bitcoin crash, right? If it wouldn't lose its satoshi value, it would automatically be worth more, because btc fell.

>i can't into economics - the post

Got my buy order set for 250 SATs, who's going to be the lucky user to sell to me?

nice just bought 100k

Idk. Had 50 k coming up to sibos and sold it in increments down, then started buying in increments as it got lower. Traded it between the 2000 /2800 range. And bought another 80k sub 1700 sats

you haven't lost anything until you sell comrade

right, i forgot