AND I'M FREEEEEEEE

AND I'M FREEEEEEEE

Tom Petty sucks. You should accumulate more right now.

ERC20 is the token standard of virtual assets deployed on top of the ethereum blockchain. Ether is still needed to transfer these tokens. Ethereum is inextricably tied to all ERC20 tokens, and thus transacting with ERC20 tokens is fundamentally the same as transacting using Ether. There is no practical use for an ERC20 token that benefits the user, ERC20 tokens cannot have any features that do not already exist on ETH, and ERC20 tokens only act to lock consumers down to their platform. Therefore, there is no reason for ERC20 tokens to exist in any capacity, and all tokens are borderline scams or money grabs, without exception. We do not recommend investing in them. Please exercise extreme caution.

almost sub 1k sat lol

fucking nigger hell jesus fucking christ ever since chainlinks first climb i just buy more thinking its over then it drops immediately fuckign help mommy MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Jesus, let this be a lesson to avoid all coins shilled by biz.

>he doesnt know the basics of a zero sum game
delete that Mr. Goody Two shoes

u suck

btfo

>There is no practical use for an ERC20 token that benefits the user

A-FREE FAALIN' NOOOW...

Haha great. I'm down 80% now, feels great!

Not even kidding.

STUPID CUNT EVERYTHING IS CRASHING!!!!!

I KNOW
I KNOW I LET YOU DOWN
IVE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF

i might buy some of this shit when it reaches 500 sats
just for the lulz

So is whatever coin you're in, bud.

Well LINK is always crashing just crashing harder then everything else.

Hahahaha fucking linkies serves you right for spamming the whole board for a month

You mean like the ETHfags did when it was $6? Yeah, sure showed them

but they had a blockchain whose killer app was securities fraud
what do today's shittokens have? (rhetorical question)

By your logic all money is bad because you can do illegal things with it. Don't forget to kill yourself on the way out.