Can someone tell me why does alt coin goes down with bitcoin???

can someone tell me why does alt coin goes down with bitcoin???

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/f/faang-stocks.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah, someone ELI5 us

Because retards panic selling everything they've got hoping bitcoin will go down to $1000.
I hope bitcoin springs back to 12k and they all miss out on the gains for being weak hand faggots trying to time the market.

if you own 10k bitcoin, you don't dump it all as bitcoins or else you gonna lose a lot of money, you exchange that 10k btc into every crypto equally and dump ALL cryptos at the same time, that way you get the most money out of selling 10k btc.

in short: whales who sell crypto want to squeese out every single cent you dumb cunts have ;)

It is quite annoying, it shouldn't be tied to btc honestly. When btc goes up alts do not move, and when btc goes down they all go down. It's fucking stupid.

Because exchanges primarily use BTC pairings for the majority of alts. This wouldn't happen if the brainlets made alt/fiat pairings. To put in perspective, imagine if the entire stock market depended on the success of Amazon's or Google's stocks. It's nonsense.

Oh, I see. On it's own a simple trick. But there are so many, and then it get complex nonetheless...

So... what's the lesson to be learnt here? To only hold bitcoins until this issue is resolved?

Think about it. How do you buy alts?

Bitcoin.

How do you cash out?

Exchange alts for BTC and convert it back to fiat.

Why does the red sea of alts part when BTC goes down?

cause people desperately convert their alts to BTC to cash out.

Hold if you didn't already cash out at the top.

Weak hands will panic sell, I missed selling high so i've been holding on with balls of steel, and now its going back up again.

You sound cute.

Whats your discord?

u know what ? how greedy are u sometimes its time to sell idiot better miss out gains to loooooose 1012381289ß12467ß89481 off $

BALLS OF STEEL

I KNOW THIS FEEL

>Hold if you didn't already cash out at the top.
Oh don't worry about me. I've only got some shit coins to either slowly lose it all, which would be okay, or get rich in about 10 years.

>You sound cute.
yes.
>Whats your discord?
That's that chat thingy, eh? I don't do that. I think I still have an ICQ account? Do kids these days still do ICQ?

becouse it goes up with bitcoin duh.

u tryin ta fuck or wat lass

>alts go up with bitcoin
hahahahah

HELLO!

NEW MONEY NORMIE FAGS, and those that BOUGHT AT 7K+, dont really know how to buy into alts yet...

which explains the dump, even they are beating you to the little profits left.

in btc anyways.

>imagine if the entire stock market depended on the success of Amazon's or Google's stocks

yes, imagine that

investopedia.com/terms/f/faang-stocks.asp

not everytime ofc, but this time they went on a bullrun more or less at the same time, so it's not unreasonable to expect they'd dip together.

because alts are nothing but a scam by old BTC holders (mostly chinese miners) to extract evn more money from people. there's a reason why all the coinc were pumped in the beginning of this year... THEY OWNED MOST OF THE COINS AND SET THE PRICES OF THE SHITCOINS MUCH HIGHER THAN THEIR REAL PRICE SHOULD BE (SHOULD BE ZERO). You losers bought their scam. some of you even sold your BTCs for the trashcoins. HAHA. now you will watch as BTC goes up to 100k. DOES IT BURN YOU INSIDE? XD

>there are no seksy qts in your region, user
>though luck