1,000 CHANcoins to the first person with ''cha'' in their ID

1,000 CHANcoins to the first person with ''cha'' in their ID.

>discord.gg/kV5gQZK

Other urls found in this thread:

chancoin.org/
github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi
github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension
twitter.com/chancoindev
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

roll

pickle rick

Let's do this

roll

CHANCOIN
CHANCOIN
CHANOIIIIIIIN!

LET'S DO THIS CHUH!

Roll

Rolling

roll

Roll

cha-cha-cha!

Testing

why not

Wubaludbadubdub!

Roling

oh boy lads

Rolling

Chink ROLL

#4CHNallday

Hi

I dont know how this works

me

roll

The current Chancoin is little more than a Litecoin clone with some very small changes (diff retarget time is 2 blocks, testnet min diff, etc). Obviously, in order to actually provide features and usability for the coin, we need to change that. Andy decided to fork a very old version of litecoin (0.8.7) which doesn’t even have the features we want, so we’re going to need to change that as well.

The biggest point on our unannounced roadmap is updating Chancoin’s codebase to the latest version of Litecoin. This will allow us to actually start doing stuff, and name has gotten a pretty good beta version working already - we just need to squash some bugs and that’s it. Once we have the updated client, we can start working on real features, most notably, blockchain-based data storage and Cloverhash, our new mining algorithm.

Cloverhash will solve many, many issues, most notably the complete domination of ASICs. In the current Chancoin mining scene, it’s practically impossible to get a block mined using a regular GPU. Cloverhash, based on Dagger (the same mining algorithm that Ethereum, Zcash and many other coins use) and Lyra2RE (Vertcoin), makes it extremely easy for the end user to mine Chancoins using their normal graphics cards and immensely helps with decentralization of the network.

>What is Chancoin (4CHN)
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communities across the web, that integrates tipping, gaming and lots of other fancy features. Check out for more here: chancoin.org/

>Join us at our new telegram room
Telegram.me/ChancoinOfficial

>The tipping extensions for Chrome and Firefox
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

>Follow us on Twitter!
twitter.com/chancoindev

>Wallet

>How do I earn free coins?
Just reply to this thread with ''Chancoin wallet address'' in your name field. You can also contribute to the project, just join the Discord. Or you can be a great Veeky Forums contributor - give solid advice, post epic maymay and get tipped by fellow Chancoiners!

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!

CHANCOIN.ORG

ROLL
back to redit faggot

EZ 1000 CHANCOIN

heh

roll

rpolll

where is muh 25k coins?
why just 1k?

Grant me gibs

Are the gibs back? Make chancoin great again

pls gib chan

I am chancoin

K

Rolling

LE REDDIT COIN

gib

Roll

Nice try, boner

Rolling

DRUMROLLL

roll

You make this thread every day, I really hope you deliver when someone gets it

Rollario

Who knows man, who knows.

yeah

rolling

They've delivered before, this is a legit thread. KEGELSBRO CONFIRMS.

TRY ~

People are actually working seriously on this now? I though you just wanted to go on a tipping spree.

Well, I wish you guys good luck, and may Hiro make this shit real.

Well that's good then.

where can i store these?

Chancoin.org has the wallets and all the info.

O don eve jnow

Edge is from Ontario Canada

I have delivered every single time.

ROLLIN

test

Rollario

k

Allahu Chanbar

Rolling

row

Roll

gib

There is literally nothing stopping Chancoin from mooning in the upcoming period of time!
Blockchain-based data storage is another very interesting feature we are exploring. Using OP_RETURN and transaction metadata, we can store long strings of information on the blockchain, without any central server. With this, we can then develop:

- Tripcodes and usernames stored on the blockchain! This eliminates the need for those huge ‘$4CHN:’ names on imageboards and allows us to link usernames on other websites (Twitch, Youtube, Twitter, etc) to a specific Chancoin address, which can then be sent coins to using the tripcodes stored on the blockchain.

- A blockchain-based chan archive, in which users pay a certain amount of coins to upload a post to the blockchain, thus effectively archiving and storing it *forever*.

- An imageboard, or forum, stored completely on the blockchain.

rolly

GIB NOW

Hummmm

Hey why not

Why not 25.000 now :(

it's easier to get "Cha" then "Chan." The rolls for "Chan" are harder and therefore.......once in a while the 25k game comes onboard

I don't really know what Chancoin is

Roll

lemme try this

roll

meh

Roll thread
>wins

why not

>What is Chancoin (4CHN)
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communities across the web, that integrates tipping, gaming and lots of other fancy features. Check out for more here: chancoin.org/

>Join us at our new telegram room

>The tipping extensions for Chrome and Firefox
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

>Follow us on Twitter!
twitter.com/chancoindev

>Wallet

>How do I earn free coins?
Just reply to this thread with ''Chancoin wallet address'' in your name field. You can also contribute to the project, just join the Discord. Or you can be a great Veeky Forums contributor - give solid advice, post epic maymay and get tipped by fellow Chancoiners!

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!

CHANCOIN.ORG

Rollario

does your ID change and if yes (i guess)what is the frequency ?

*checks ID*

im tha cha

test

You can't change your id as far as I know

lol

Let's go boiii

cha

trying

ROLL

Roll

roll

roll