INSIDER INFORMATION ABOUT IOTA

Last chance to buy IOTA while it is still sub $1.50
I have a relative who works for microsoft in singapore and I asked them about 15 minutes about IOTA and they said it is going to be BIG. Blockchain is stoneage compared to the tangle technology that IOTA will use. If you don't know how to buy IOTA, first get a coinbase account, buy some btc or eth, transfer it over to binance.com and then buy ITOA/BTC or IOTA/ETH. Ever want to buy ethereum at $1? Well this is your chance.

iotaprices.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

iota.org/IOTA_Whitepaper.pdf
medium.com/deviota/decentralised-cryptocurrency-is-dead-c1763dc75efb
youtu.be/5Bp8R9OhAOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off IOTA

Already on the way back up. No more sub $2 Iota after the next 24 hours user. OP is confirming what most of us thought.

That's bullshit. IOAT sucks and will never go over 1.5$ again.

why don't you like iota?
iota.org/IOTA_Whitepaper.pdf

my relative trades hundreds of millions of dollars speculating for microsoft. you will regret not buying now. Your lose

I was user the other night pre-big announcement. While I know price will go up there is no new news this week.

Who said anything about news? IOTA is the only big coin not crashing right now. People have faith in this one.

yeah my relative just said he himself has invested heavily into iota, told me this is one of the best investments of the century. Not larping. The only reason I am sharing this because I wouldn't have even know to ask about IOTA if it wasn't for /biz

QUICK! ARE 5 GIOTA ENOUGH FOR A HOT ASIAN WAIFU IN 2YEARS?????!?!?!?!?!?!? ANWSER MEEEEEE

>your lose
lmao so obviously a pajeet.

either way i like iota but not at this price. it'll dip to 12000 soon

What I'm saying is with no news price may come down a bit. There will be a pre-announcement next week on Monday or Tuesday. This is when the price will jump again.

Price prediction mid and end of 2018?

2 giota is all you need to be very comfy in 2-3 years.

December will be a very interesting month for IOTA. $2 is guaranteed, I think $4 is in reach. Bittrex and UCL news are already priced in.

The news that will get the biggest jump is "the product". All I can say is there is products in pipeline that will be shown working in December. Watch for THE PRODUCT

end of 2018? At least $5 but probably more. All I can say is the amount of interest from outside companies is tremendous. We are talking products being created utilizing IOTA.

The only issue I hear about right now is some of the big players want to start with their own token on the tangle. This should be fine as it will still strengthen and speed up the tangle but it will not translate into huge IOTA gains right away.

Buying some more XMR and IOTA at this dip, good call

$2-4 EOY 2017
$5-? EOY 2018

Something tells me you may want to bump that $5 start range up.

WOoooooo

15k iota will make you a millionaire when it hits only $50

Yes I expect more but I also think Bitcoin is due for a huge correction sometime in 2018 which will bring all coins down a bit.

White as can be sorry for the typo. Not larping, again, the only reason why I am telling /biz this because I wouldn't have even known to ask if it wasn't for this board.

I have insider information that ARK will moon just buy ARK.

2 giota in 2-3 years? Lol wouldn't that be beyond comfy as fuck right now

i trust my phone conversation more. just trying to help /biz out.

kek, what has this board become. An actual pajeet shilling IOTA.

does my hand look brown to you? /biz is full of dumb niggers who don't know good tip offs when it hits them square in the face. I hope you suffer with the regret that will hit you when you see IOTA in the next few years. Have fun being poor faggot

I have insider info on spankchain goys $9 EOY

THE PRODUCT? Offline wallet or smartphone that comes with JINN processors?

medium.com/deviota/decentralised-cryptocurrency-is-dead-c1763dc75efb
tangle is the future

IOTA is dogshit. They literally do not have a working product. You fucking retards are going to be pink wojacking all over this board when the coordinator goes down and iota gets hacked to shit

I don't think you quite understand how all of this works my dude

No actually this would be buying ethereum at 50 dollars based on market cap. fuck off nigger.

Says the increasingly worried man for the 100th time

Bet you wouldnt wanna buy ether at 50$

shut up

No offline wallet yet. There will be processors announced in 2018 but JINN is not leading the pack.

There’s less of IOTA than ETH you dummy, 1 iota = 1 satoshi

This board is 90% retards and children

people are going to fight and say whatever. but I had the phone call, my relative is more wealthy than entire /biz combined and lives in a mansion in singapore. Just thought i would share my gains with /biz for treating me so well.

JINN is literally demon in a Persian(Arabic)

Whyyy? Why are the devs so possessed by the Muslim dick?

I’m holding 10Gi but damn

pls be right, I'm about to dump my LINK bags for this

the politics behind IOTA are super liberal and I fucking hate them to be honest but, I don't care what their politics are if it makes me money.

IOTA is not for the goy

watch it for a little bit, it has been dipping into the low 1.10s and you could get lucky and get it just above the $1 like me.

Money >> Personal beliefs my man

Sneak peak of IOTA JINN press conference 2018 (Berlin, Germany)

youtu.be/5Bp8R9OhAOs

99% jewish
jews dont lose, they control everything.

Why not both cuckspaniel? Have some foresight to be in an environment where you can enjoy your millions instead of buying weapons building bunkers

What are you talking about? None of those names are on iota people page

This. Goyim this isn't for you. Place YOUR shekels into ChainLink, it is the future of smart contracts goy!

where do you buy them. Are binance/bitfinex even trustworthy? Seems like they just lose ur funds for however long they want.

Never had any problems with binance.

It was running smooth during that crash while a lot of exchanges were slow/buggy

i bought 1k on binance. transfered eth from coinbase. took me about 2 weeks to get to level 2 authorization

How comfy is comfy, user?

Level 2 isnt necessary for day to day trades unless you plan on suddenly withdrawing 20k$

y'all niggas need to learn about insider trading before jumping on/ posting this kind of shit.

3 GIOTA should be comfy comfy in the near future.