GET INTO BCASH NOW user

GET INTO BCASH NOW user

WE DON'T UNDERSTAND! BCASH SEEMS TO BE PEGGED WITH BUTTCOIN RIGHT NOW! HELL ALL ALTS ARE BEING BEGGED TO ITS MOVEMENTS!

ALL HELL'S BREAKING LOOSE

nah it's better than BTC but 8MB blocks are like putting a band aid on someone whose legs and arms have been blown off

it's time for crypto to become a meritocracy

Eth is also completely pegged to BTC. It's like it's nailed to the cross, and can't get unnailed. Pity.

Pew pew Bitcoin cash to the mooon

god damn lol at the roadmap for BCH.

They are literally the attack.

Then why the FUCK is BCH dumping like this

that was the biggest drop ive ever seen wtf is happening

Ok I feel a little bit fucked in the ass right now.
This is absolutely not what I expected.

this shitcoin is crashing like hell.
put money in that crap and loose your money forever

Just wait. Winnnnning

But it's the real coin so we loose money for a week or two until it comes back.

I WANT MY 3k BCH

Btc is still the main trading pair for bch
Until this changes get used to btc bringing everything else down

I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist but I genuinely believe that BCH dump was coordinated. It makes absolutely no sense for something that is held largely as a hedge against BTC to drop that hard in satoshi value during a BTC correction.

Well yes in terms of fiat, I am fine with that.
But why arent we increasing in BTC.

I avoided BTC to not get dumped on. Mostly in bch. Bch dumps harder than BTC. I’m so sick of this market.

ONLY ONE CHANCE
ONLY ONE COIN CAN SAVE YOU NOW
GLORY TO THE NEW TRUE BITCOIN!!!

When BTC started crashiing it went up to 0.16, then I think the selling pressure in BTC was too high pushing BCH/USD lower, which caused a massive selloff. I'm sticking to my position now, I can only lose it all, but gain a lot more (look what's happening with unconfirmed TXs)

>believing BCH will automatically moon when BTC dips

Enjoy holding even deeper bags of BCH, your reward for listening to all those MUH DRAGINSLAY bullshit.

THIS is what happens when BTC drops in a natural market movement.

BTC goes down, all the alts also go down. If you BiTCHes can't figure out why by now, you should not be investing in crypto.

>hedging BTC using BCH
Surely people aren't that dumb. Oh wait

BUY DASH COIN

b-b-but m-muhhhh Segwit and w-what about muh l-lightning network?

We never stop getting cucked in crypto.

How the FUCK is BCH this low when BTC is going down?

How did we go from 0.163 to 0.137 ?!?!?!

WHAT THE FUCK`????

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Chineses are waking up, don't worry

I am fucking pissed off right now.

We are not supposed to be this low if BTC is going down.

What the actual fuck.

>
you were too busy posting "corecuck" to listen to the arguments you daft cunt.

I'VE HAD IT

I'VE FUCKING HAD IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOMMY MAKE THE BAD MEN GO AWAYYYYYYYYYY THEY'RE HURTING ME THEY'RE HURTING MY SOUL AHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

koreans dumped on us then got into dash, then once we got in dash they dumped on us and got in dirt cheap bch

lmao

all those suckers running for the exits
-500-1000% tomorrow?

That never works

As long as I can break even I might not cry myself to sleep tonight :3

it's mooning :)
(I hope you didn't sell)

the space of 20 mins?

FUCKING KOREANS PUMPIN THE BUBBLE, BITCOIN WILL CRASH, MOVE TO XLM RIGHT NOW

1550$ IN KOREA
1300 ON BITTREX

WTF IS GOING ON TODAY FUCKING CRYPTO IS RUINING MY LIFE

Is it real now. This time its not a lie right, right?

if bcash and eth replace btc eth would be pegged on bcash. which is fine you need a currecncy to trade against alts. the power is in the exchanges and the miners/ bitcoin coire. Satoshi would be rolling in his grave.

I feel it too user.

That nagging feeling. Forget about crypto for a second. Seriously, what's the fucking point? Of any of it? What cruel nightmare of a god put us on this earth against our will, in these disgusting bags of flesh, just to make us suffer?

Shame bittrex is such a piece of shit exchange.
All this could have been prevented if i didn't have a laggy as fuck shit orderbook and piece of trash graph from 1987

FUcKING SHIT SITE.

there's that market crash nihilism, that's the spirit

Jesus this is one of those days where I'm just totally mindfucked and disassociated. I feel like I'm having a bad trip.

BCH found 2 blocks in the last hour.

Just accept the truth that the crypto market is run by the same people running the banks and everything else. Only this is completely not regulated.

Maybe that was the plan all along, too much shit talking about corrupt wallstreet etc.

They made a system that can't be called corrupt because it's an unregulated wild wild west.

Everyone is lured in and then losing their money.
No one to complain to or cry to.

Maybe the crypto market has been completely high jacked and is now just a tool for wealth transfer 2.0.

Fuck this.

Good night.

Suicide alert if i wake up and BCH is lower than 0.13

Cya

the koreans are coordinated and a step ahead of us, they had places in bch then once it started mooning they dumped all over us and left for dash which had no inflation and then got more out of us when were forced to switch

>tfw you realise bcash is just another alt and a shitty one at best.

I've been cucked by BCH for the last time.

I'm down like 40% from last week.

Never buying it again. EVER.

> it started mooning
it went up about 200 bucks before they dumped, hardly profit taking

Just finished my 9th tallboy. Hopefully I can sleep now.

I'm a corecuck by heart but I still ask everyone: Please buy Bcash. Only true believers deserve the gifts Bitcoin keeps giving.