All in Alts

Is anyone else all in alts? Normally when BTC rampages I just put the ol' blockfolio down and wait it out, but always feel this strategy sucks dick. How do you cash out on a dime and know when to ride BTC 100%?

whatever. How much to hotdog this nip?

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP

I am, they are all still falling in satoshis though

WHY WHO FUCKING WANTS TO BUY BTC AT 10K

yup we gonna b rich fam4

All in alts
18% down today.

Yeah I don't understand either, but it's the way it's always been. My internet is just way to slow to be able to cash out and buy back in time, so I usually I just let it blow over, but that's often an expensive mistake.

Any tips? How do you know when to dump the alt bags for 100% BTC and ride that bull?

it's fucking low class posting hot women images. if i wanted to fap i wouldn't be in the business and finance section. do i want a boner? do i even want sexual thoughts right now? do you even care? fucking keep it civil

I only buy LTC to transfer it for VTC slowly selling my other alts to accumulate more.

And they say Asian girls have no ass

Yet another newfag oblivious to Biz history

>mfw I've made 100x gains trading alts for the past 5 months

Im all in on waves and OCL. I FEEL LIKE DYING EVERYDAY. Next month should be great though.

Suck a nigger dick

Yes, I'm all-in ETH and have been for a while. The rest of my portfolio is regular stocks.

>next month should be great though
I'm feeling the same with my link and req bags

Sauce.

>what is reverse image search

Not yelding any results on either picture...

what did you do user? I want to do dis

Im all in one one alt... im bagholding

it hurts

why on earth wouldn' tyou divsersify? have you ever looked at screenshots of coinmarketcap from years ago? Odds are, statistically, that your alt won't make it.

They still don't. Big boobs and ass are ultra rare on asians, and more often than not fake. Look up "big booty asians" and you will only see happas or 'shops. The only true asians you'll see manage to get it simply by being on the chubbier side, and there are only a handful of them.

>How do you cash out

YOU. CAN'T. CASH. OUT.

all in on BAY/FUN

see you in 2 months when im 100x

this is unironically true atm.

kek, memed into reality. And here I thought it was just baseless fud

I live in a shithole and even I cashed out the other day. I have 163 new dollars in my bank account, might not be a lot, but feels good.

put back in there you fucking retard

Nope :)
If you think about it, I already made more money than 99.9% biz. As in, real money.