twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck is wrong with you people.

lol

big if true

Hahah

poetic trips

KYS

hahahahah

The weak shall be culled. Iron hands needed here.

What happened?

Waaaahhhhh Waaaahhh mommy stinky linky no give gains mommy mommy
why am I not rich mommy mommy????????
Waaaaahhhhhhh

Who is Rory and did they do? I don't follow LINK very closely.

Rory cashed out this afternoon. Check his wallet. Sergey quit two weeks ago. That big eoy announcement is that Sergey quit and Steve and one of the VCs is looking for a new CEO. Don't take your anger out on Rory, sergey is the one who confidoed us.

I quickly learnt Rory admittedly begged the team to be part of something in the project and they put him as a slack official moderator.

He doesn't know shit, have access to no info, he can just have the logo as avatar picture and delete messages that's it.
He's just spending all day reading shitty messages while being a fat cuck fanboy.

He does it for free.

ceo quit and now the autists are lashing out at volunteer community manager

there's nothing fucking wrong with me

the price of this coin has almost been entirely influenced by this cuck's comments for the last month. He keeps reassuring us good news is coming and there is never ANYTHING. Sergey left the team WEEKS AGO and this fucking shithead continues to lie. He dumped his bags at 52 cents guaranteed.

many of us invested 6-7 figures in LINK because we believed his words to be truthful. FUCK HIM

OP couldn't handle his emotions and started crying to Rory. This is what happens when kids by crypto.

etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers

You need one.of these

>WHY DIDNT YOU GIVE ME RISK FREE GAINS I HATE YOU!!
that's how you sound

And rory was the only source of info about sergey which means there has been no real information about sergey for months. Everything rory said was a lie.

spicy! also, nice trips, are they symbolizing the current state of LINK?

Check em

he's not a volunteer he gets paid in LINK and maybe cash too. Was involved in the team's conference calls and helped hire the tech manager

How about holding for few more months and then re-evaluate?

Is this true?

Ha!
So the Sergey guy left and people didn't find out for weeks?

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Dank quads bro

It's pretty fucking simple. They're working on getting the fucking product out.

Just chill and wait. All this mental masturbation won't help.

Yeah, check etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances

This is stupid.

Don't be mad at LINK devs, be mad at the shills on here who "deliberately mislead" brainlets into thinking it's a good investment right now.

no. If you ask rory if sergey is still with the project he will not answer.

You complainers realize the only reasons you've had so long to accumulate is because of their shitty communication that you're here to complain about?

I would've missed this point if the price wasn't tanked for so long and shilled on here.

This is the best FUD on link thus far. Hopefully this can push it down to .10 so I can buy all the link i could ever need for my own island.

Maybe because he has better things to do than answer asinine questions. Also, no proof. Fuck off

Are you fucking stupid? What kind of brainlet invests on the word of Veeky Forums shills?

I did my due diligence

You know what's the most fucked up about this whole thing?

The people who holding bags right now are the people who researched the project the most. Those who sold were influenced by the baseless FUD that has been circulating this place for months.

But in the end we still fucking lost because Sergey vanished and the community manager is a blatant liar. Who the fuck can predict that

lol I drew this

rory did nothing wrong

that's why it's funny

what do I gain from lying you brainlet? I still hold half my fucking LINK, to great dismay

>believing people
>ever
it seems you don't understand the entire point of blockchain technology to begin with. there is no trust between disparate parties. maybe next time you'll wait for proof, or some sort of legally binding guarantee. that's how the world works.

Yes it's confirmed. He implied it on twitter too. Chainlink is defunct. Steve stopped coding weeks ago.

Nothing wrong? He KNEW that Sergey left the project weeks ago, development is at a halt, and all those AXA, Sony, etc partnerships all dried up. But he still tells us great things are coming. That is the only reason me and so many other people kept FUCKING HOLDING.

No proof, again.

You're on here to FUD, Your only desire is to make people sell their LINK to drive the price down.

Fuck off.

Linkies on suicidewatch

Ok, provide sauce for the implication made on twitter then?

Most ICOs are scams and lose you money, it’s a high risk investment

This should have known this when you decided to invest in ChainLink

nice FUD attempt tbut there's nothing of substance to show SirGay isn't working on the project still.

There's actually been a lot of good shit out lately, like SWIFT announcing the API shit, and sergey being interviewed in a podcast yesterday, etc

In the stock market, if someone connected to a company releases false information to the public, they will go to prison, end of story.

Sadly, you're speaking the truth. The price reflected Rory's every comment.

This fucking guy has been promising progress for the past two months but it actually got worse.
Sergey would post something every 2 weeks before but now he's not even coming online to Slack and hasn't posted anything in more than a month.

Also can somebody post that last screenshot someone took?
>we as a team are not commenting on exchanges
Is he fucking retarded? The team IS responsible for all exchange listings, do they expect decent exchanges to list LINK by themselves kek?

>The people who holding bags right now are the people who researched the project the most. Those who sold were influenced by the baseless FUD that has been circulating this place for months.
>But in the end we still fucking lost because Sergey vanished and the community manager is a blatant liar. Who the fuck can predict that
So fucking this.

And if you mention this in Slack you'll get banned, I'm not joking. Already got banned twice for asking the wrong questions.
The weirdest thing about my second ban is that Rory was not even online at the time, so I was wondering who was actually responsible for my ban?

that podcast interview is a month old.

why do you brainlets perceive this as FUD? I bagheld this shitcoin for 3 months waiting for good news. It's fucking over alright.

>What kind of brainlet invests on the word of Veeky Forums shills?

Do you really have to ask?

Well guess that is it. I did enjoy day dreaming about what I would do if I was wealthy.... should’ve known it was too good to be true.

Going to probably get drunk and cry myself to sleep

>I did my due diligence
by believing some random guy without proof. i hope you lose everything.

The India FUD Team is hilariously amateurish. Keep at it though, someone might believe you eventually.

Steel is my body
Fire is my blood
I am not selling you dirty pajeets

If nothing by EOY, I'll dump like everyone else and hope the Binance bots still want to buy my bags. I'm cost averaging these swings up and down anyway, so it's not I'll be in the red too much.

Opportunities are few and far between in life, and I'm willing to go to greater lengths, accept greater risk and test my patience and faith to be on the ground floor of this project. I'm poor and this is gonna fucking slingshot me to living the life I want, I hope. If not, the pain of regret for blowing my savings on a potential x100 opportunity will hurt far less than knowing I pussied out and I'm still broke.

And I can't see why Sergey would flop right now, all he has to do is put the icing on the fucking cake. This project is his lifelong magnum opus, he was made for this. SWIFT won't let him fail, they have top tier experts at their disposal in any fucking field they want.

These iron hands don't give a fuck if Sergey is slow on twitter. I'm holding niggers.

Proof that the CEO wouldn't walk away from the project in a month's time? If Sergey was still committed there would be no issue.

It's like Vitalik and Gavin Wood leaving ethereum. You can't prove that it won't happen. Fucking retard.

user, I...

Good post. I still have 1/3 of my stack. Too emotionally attached to sell. I'm just really fucking pissed right now.

It's not as if LINK is the only 100x though. REQ could be that coin too. And they've done everything right thus far.

I had $200 in link and that’s down to $159 currently.

I’m still hodl we’ll see what happens. The community is fucking pissed right now.

Hilarious. I don't know what is true and what is not anymore. Bravo anons.

REQ doesn’t really offer anything comparable to LINK in terms of innovation. Why do you favor REQ, honest question?

You fucking retard

>Bullying Rory to try and substantiate your FUD
You've gone too far this time and now it's TIME TO PAY.

>6-7 figures in LINK
>7 figures
>in LINK

I'm 59% LINK, 35% REQ, so I'm with you brother. I'm about to say fuck it to everything else and just go 50% LINK and 50% REQ though. Now would probably be a great time with all this BTC shit going on too...

You brought a franchise on an API library. Let the devs write the protocol. Let them hire a room full of poor bastards to write the APIs.

You are owed nothing. But your 30MM means that this network is going to happen. These guys won't be stopped by what normally stops guys like them. Jobs doing something worse at twice the salary.

This is infrastructure. It's something new. It'll help all the other good ideas escape the sandbox.

Correct; LINK is much more innovative. But REQ has a highly committed team (actively hiring more devs) with full transparency. They are progressing well ahead of their road map and if they can pull it off the potential market share is massive.

I had no problem with Rory until he started lying.

>Let the devs write the protocol. Let them hire a room full of poor bastards to write the APIs.
Good thing they chose some obscure programming language to rewrite the entire core code and now 3 months later they still haven't managed to hire a single developer...

what a fucking autists you are

>defending Rory
The guy is a lazy fucking scumbag that hasn't moved a finger this entire time except post some vague shit and we're always supposed to read between the lines.

I bet 100 bucks that Sergey even stopped communicating with him.

I agree. They owe me nothing. But if the CEO walks away and they lie about it I'm going to call them bullshit artists.

Meant 50% link and 25% REQ

Fuck ChainScam. I put in 8 years savings that was going toward a house in this bull shit.

Fuck you sergey

His job is literally to answer asinine questions on slack

I'm at a huge loss on LINK but I might just go all in on REQ and hope for a hail mary. The beta is being released within 30 days.

top fuckin' lel

Hmm... Yeah that's a tough position to be in. I see a REQ hail mary earlier than a LINK one desu. The whole market knows about REQ and is waiting to pounce once they deliver. However, LINK still has to spread, and that takes time.

If I were you I'd do it, but only if you could sleep at night without the constant fear that at any second ChainLink could be on the front page of Reddit and every major crypto information site, with everyone begging to buy once Sergey comes out with Swift partnership, mainnet live, etc and everyone realizes that this is literally the missing link in blockchain and smart contract tech.

I personally can't sleep like that, so I just sit comfy and hold my bags, and I'm fine with that. I wish I would've held BTC and ETH back in the day, and this is my chance now.

I will hold for now. This hellstorm is finally reaching a climax I think. Someone from the team will have to come forward and say something any day now. That will help determine the future of this coin much better than any of the speculation we're doing now. So I'm with you for the time being.

Can't believe the news about Sergey.

this lmao

stinky linkies

hahaha, can't believe you fell for the shills
Sergey is gone, deal with it linkies

sell now, it's not too late, else you'll be homeless streetshitting while Sergey is getting his dick sucked by bbw trannies on a yacht

proof or gtfo
gonna see your losses firsthand

Children with ADHD. Rory gave news and answers many times but these kids want their moon mission. I hope they sell and miss it.

He did not quit, FUD. Veeky Forums is officially full of ADHD children and Pajeets.

fake news, Rory is slowly dumping his bags while Sergey is banging trannies on Lanzarote

Dammit, sold 100k.

if this is true, and Sergey is actively working on project, I will send Rory an apology message dead serious

Would rory say it was true if it were a scam and he was unloading his bags at this very moment? The exit doors only wide enough for the one of us.

Fucking gambled all my fathers chemotherapy money on this SHITCOIN at 40c. I'd kill myself, but one death from Link is enough for my mother to deal with.

top fucking kek

>invest in shitcoins
>blame the “devs”

It’s like leaving your daughter in a room full of niggers and pretend she will not get raped.

I've been here less than 6 months but linkies getting BTFO has been my favorite event thus far

Holy shit this is hilarious.

How many people are trying to continue to crash the price of LINK?

My god, man...leave it alone, it's already so low. If you can't accumulate at this price, idk what to tell you.

I'll keep buying it up on the dips, but really -- I think we can stop the FUD.

hey new friend. :^)

>I think we can stop the FUD
I'll stop when that fat russian stops banging trannies while the bagholders suffer

>i need to be babied by Rory showing me a pic of Sergey alive and working on the project

neck yourself

If you can't handle the lack of communication and the utter disregard to change that, by the LinkTeam, then just sell and go away.

Wtf is with the outright lying itt?
Jesus christ.

But hey, anyone who falls for this bs deserves to be poor anyway.

why do you post this every day in every fucking thread? can you please kill yourself lmao.

>did my DD
>on a worthless fucking shitcoin

you're a stupid faggot and you deserve to lose everything. I still cannot believe people unironically believe in this piece of shit and hold it, and its not just an elaborate troll that's gone past its best before date.