Buy up to price: $2.50
Stop loss none

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dMyX8Xx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BASED

Nice, bought some.

I posted 5 minutes ago, just to be called a retard fake. Fuck you /biz

yessssss thank you sweet baby jebus my portfolio has eaten shit today and i need a savior right now

Post the link to the website.

Im a sub as well and just got the text alert.

no tripcode

time to recover my losses

Stop loss : none

can confirm

but not enough funds since btc and alts justed me

First time not picking a bittrex coin. I guess all his subs needed to make accounts.

Lmfao !!!!!!! Because you can't stop loss on binance top kek

this is a joke right? binances shit coin we use for fees? L:OL

Why though?

Thanks for the update Twent. Been looking everywhere for an invite to your Discord channel. Can you hit me up with a link? Thanks

You know what fuck it I just bought. I can't take this shit anymore. I don't care about his rationale I just need to see green. Please baby jesus let me see green. The suffering is too much.

discord.gg/dMyX8Xx

thanks

Yea let me just add that to my lmc bags thanks twentya :)

Fuck!! I lost 200$ transfering eth to bnb to binance to buy this teeka bag, I hope he delivers

There's some invisible wall at .00415. WTF is up with that? Sometimes it goes past that but sure enough the 415 wall is back.

WHY ISNT IT GOING UP

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

ye wtf is it standing still?

Just wait until all this btc madness end and people will jump in bnb first

Teeka calls usualy long term. Also his subs used to buttrex, now they need to register on binance. SO it all takes time, which give us that time to accumulate

there is some faggot bot selling over a million USD worth of BNB at 0.00415544 ETH. It keeps putting up low sell orders that constantly get replaced.
is this Teeka dumping on us?

hahaha holy fuck this is amazing kikery, going on for about quite a long time now

Binance is botted to hell

Yeah. I'm thinking instead of calling it Binance they should have called it Bothell

IT'S GOING UP, ONCE THE WALL IS MELTING

depth chart slowly looking better

Bullshit. They just called BTC - buy at >$11k, stop loss at >$12k.

Screencap this.

It just keeps coming back. How did this retard get so much money? Makes no fucking sense.

So's your mom.

These guys are overplaying their hand, they should be picking one coin a MONTH not one a week now. Pretty soon the market is not going to give a shit.

is this real?

would they really call a coin that's not on bittrex?

Why not?

I've been watching bnb for a few weeks and it's pretty cyclical.

SOMETIMES they send out SHORT TERM buy signals you dumb fuck. This isn't a monthly pick. Their last short term signal was EOS, and guess what? It doubled after that within 2 weeks you pathetic brainlet.

Just curious, why do you leak this information so quickly on Veeky Forums? What's your angle here? Why are you selling out other subscribers who pay for these services?

he mentioned BNB in there monthly write up as a good buy along with NeoGAS actually.

>t. teeka

Why do you care. Fucking faggot.

Tell me why you are sharing this. Or my lawers will be contacting you.

t. Teeka

b-because I pay for them? And you fucks don't deserve to buy into it before subscribers

such is life
the virging subscriber VS the Chad biznessman
deal with it cuck

What a dumbass you're paying a lot of money for literally seconds of jump on information vs others.

not like it matters, we've had 2 hours of
0.00415544 BNB/ETH

Mate are you the real twentya? Can you prove it?

Seconds is an eternity in crypto you fag.

You do realize if it wasn't for people like me who pay for the subscription then it would never get leaked to users on Veeky Forums to begging street shitting poor fags like yourself, right?

whats up with the 0.00415544 ??
did binance make a deal with egghead to keep the price low for his subs or what ??

Volume has increased by over 2000 ETH in the past hour but the private has increased 6 cents

>0.00415544
>0.00415544
>0.00415544

Botnance.

It's futile just give up. We have been judged.

this egghead did a deal.... binance gets to drop several hundred thousand of $ at a fix price, few hours to the egghead subs, later they will pump the price and let the subs get some gains.

this 0.00415544 does not fucking make sense

people on /biz are indeed retards, bitch and complain about losing losing losing and then when you give them any sort of a tip you are called fake, fuck em is right!

WTF IS GOING ON

Fucking unreal

Just remember, no stop loss. Let the gains come to you!

Volume is still increasing what is going on!

what the fuck is with this bot

lmao. How much money does that bot have.

Should i buy in? Is this gonna explode when the bot is gone?

This is what I'm wondering.

On the other hand, everyone will have already bought at 415544, so there will be intense sell pressure right off the bat.

fuck off.... I am out.... fuck u egghead

There's more and more people buying as we speak so who knows. Might be worth buying and waiting a week or so like EOS

JUST

Too shady for me, fuck this.
Looks like this bot is getting to sell all its bnb for a fixed price without ‘crashing’ it. Once this stops the price must tank right

Why isn't it going anywhere

This is too funny. I'm not buying it, good luck to anyone else.

This one was retarded. Why the fuck would they pump a token that can only be used on Binance??

Literally no stop loss.

Cuz binance.

don't worry buys, EOS took a while to take off too.

Teeka always knows.

By now if smart.

BNB will only rise over time with thousands of new people entering crypto every day now.. they will trickle down from coinbase to bittrex to binance..

it's called trickle down cryptonomics

ZERO DOT ZERO ZERO FOUR ONE FIVE FIVE FOUR FOUR