Not a single fucking source on Sergey quitting

Don't fall for the FUD. If a source isn't posted in this thread assume it's not true.

Check rory's wallet. You're about to get wiped out user. Announcement is that sergey quit weeks ago, steve stopped coding weeks ago and rory was just pretending the project was still going on.

Want proof? Ask Rory if Sergey is still with the project. He's been giving non answer answers all day. Why the fuck can't he answer that?

what is rory's wallet?

I got 789 LINK. Am I going to make it, Veeky Forums?

Honestly doesn't matter, every news or move on the market and LINK always drop down, no communication

It's beyond scam at this point

People who think it's super cheap right now and buying dip end up losing money week later

Liar. Rory has been denying Sergey leaving all day.

>yes, we are doing fucking scam, of course the info is real
Did he really think someone from them would write this?

>Actually going to check with Rory

you'd get robbed within 10 secs in zimbabwe with that much, not to think of india, where link is highly sought after for its sanitary value

WTF. Dude don't troll like that. I legit almost passed out from this post.

Yeah because he’d really want you to know the truth before he cashes out. Deluded linkies

sup alex how u doin bro

Holy shit whats up with these obvious fudders lately?

can you ask him about the nature of the EOY announcement?

lmao you morons think they would announce that the fucking CEO quit?
you legit retarded?
behind the scenes theyre scrambling to find a replacement and do some damage control

How the hell would anyone know? If someone gives you a wallet address assume it's not Rory's.

You know Rory's ETH address why?

All of this retarded fud lately has convinced me to buy more. Thanks, Veeky Forums!

Rory cashed out everything today

Everyone is abandoning link

Then post a link to his wallet address. The instructions in the OP about sources were quite clear you mongrel :^)

I want you and all people spreading these malicious lies about LINK to gut yourselves with a rusty blade.

The eoy announcement is that Sergey is alive and well and has not abandoned the project. He is scheduled to resume work after a brief vacation to Sri Lanka

Sergey’s virginity is the only thing holding ChainLink back right now.