SWIFT

SIBOS

THE MEMES

SOLVING A REAL PROBLEM

BRINGING CRYPTO TO USE

IT SOLVES THE ORACLE PROBLEM

AND NOW THIS

NOW THIS

now what? nothing has changed. just hold and / or buy more. or sell low like a faggot and kys.

No, literally nothing was there besides hype and an """"""investor"""""base composed of abject retards like yourself. It was never going to solve any problem, and it was never going to be worth a non-trivial sum, you fucking faggot.

>Thinking it's 2012 and the tech actually still means anything to anyone.

Some really good shill points built upon nothing really...
If something is too good to be true it usually is

LINK is literally, LITERALLY DGB 2.0. that’s it.
can't you see the parallels?

never since that first week in June has a coin been so heavily shilled, held through its ATH, and gone on to collectively JUST all of its bagholders after a meme conference failed (Citi/SIBOS) - SIBOS was a flop

the writing is on the wall. face it LINKmarines, it's over. funny enough, both DGB and LINK will be the same price soon.

both teams have GARBAGE communications/marketing,
NO devs, sergey = jared literally. does Sergey even know how to fucking code?

github hasnt been updated with meaningful shit in ages deluded fucking linkies i swear

DGB & LINK
>no roadmap
>vague promises of updates
>terrible PR team
>competitors will do it better
>legion of delusional bagholders
>last hope is a partnership with a large Fortune 500 company/institution (Citi/SWIFT)
(never happpened for DGB, won't for Link either)
>both were supposed to be $1, neither ever touched it

did i miss anything?

Daily reminder that Smart Contracts are a meme and their utility has been thoroughly debunked. Good job investing in the Segway of cryptocurrency.

>Reply
bitcoin shot up from 1 to 10000 in 2 month mkay?

You just needed to look closer

>SWIFT
Diorama Contest
>SIBOS
Contest prize
>THE MEMES
Are never worth losing money for
>SOLVING A REAL PROBLEM
That could be solved numerous ways with numerous blockchains
>BRINGING CRYPTO TO USE
but ultimately is not going to be implemented any time soon
>IT SOLVES THE ORACLE PROBLEM
Not a problem if you follow the core values of cryptocurrencies by keeping this decentralized rather than trying to bridge it to centralized

Overshilled, overhyped, beat to fucking death. If you could just Just shut up about it, it might have a chance, but let's face it. Linkies can't stop blathering on and on about it, day after day, every single day. Fucking degenerates.

It is still all there.

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keep frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Get out

It's still early man. People don't know this yet. True value will follow man, be patient or seriously regret it in the near future.

You fell for vaporware.

can I get an invite to the slack?

stfu you cockgobbling mongoloid, it's over. Whether you want to deal with it or not doesn't change a GOD DAMNED THING.

if you haven't cut your losses already, then GOOD, you deserve to lose it all.

Hope you fucking kill yourself you massive faggot

so salty

How is it over if it hasn't even begun

Swift and Sibos doesn't fucking matter if they don't have the main net up. It's all hypothetical at this point. Once (starting to look more like IF at this point) they stop fucking around and get shit done things will pick up.

email needed

STFU the coin has only been around for 2 months...NEO was around for a nearly a year before it went hyperbolic,,,
the more you niggers piss and bitch, the more LINK i buy.
Its all cool though since I wont be seeing you at the lambo dealership

the butthurt of a lot of linkies is so palpable today, it's wonderful. you bought high and sold at the lowest point, sucks to be you, get fucking over it, fucking child.

oh

ChainLink got the Veeky Forums curse.

"Whatever Veeky Forums hath touched shall turn to bags eternal"

NEO is a blockchain, link is 1billion ERC20 tokens. Don't even try to compare them.

Wtf is wrong with people like this?

The fact is biz are smarter than other websites and we were just a bit too early this time

Thats what you get for coming to Veeky Forums Late after the alt bubble already popped and actually buying an ICO after July and the Bancor situation. Fucking kek

logical answer....they are accumulating

Salty stinky linky detected

The fact that you think you are smarter than everyone else and that everyone will agree with what you think because you think you are smarter than someone else, just shows how ignorant you are.

the pajeet shilling was too strong, and the pajeet fud was even stronger. irrecoverable damage. You people never learn. You can't fud fud fud and expect it not to do long term damage, same with shilling.

Probably debunked for reasons that chain link solves

>decentralized oracles
Ahahahhahahahahahah
Faggots

What's next, will you invest in a perpetuum mobile?

buying at ico and selling at ATH would've netted you 5x gains, you absolute moron. problem with most people here is that they don't sell high.

i dont get why people dont buy when its this low? buy low sell high. just with the amount of people memeing it or one tweet to come from the team will give it a moon mission and you will at least double your money.

Lol this coordinated FUD.

Cya in mid 2018 when the market cap is half a billion.

Stupid fucking impatient losers. You did your research. You know it's good. Don't be emotional.

LINK is literally, LITERALLY DGB 2.0. that’s it.
can't you see the parallels?

never since that first week in June has a coin been so heavily shilled, held through its ATH, and gone on to collectively JUST all of its bagholders after a meme conference failed (Citi/SIBOS) - SIBOS was a flop

the writing is on the wall. face it LINKmarines, it's over. funny enough, both DGB and LINK will be the same price soon.

both teams have GARBAGE communications/marketing,
NO devs, sergey = jared literally. does Sergey even know how to fucking code?

github hasnt been updated with meaningful shit in ages deluded fucking linkies i swear

DGB & LINK
>no roadmap
>vague promises of updates
>terrible PR team
>competitors will do it better
>legion of delusional bagholders
>last hope is a partnership with a large Fortune 500 company/institution (Citi/SWIFT) (never happpened for DGB, won't for Link either)
>both were supposed to be $1, neither ever touched it

did i miss anything?

missed this

Holy shiiiiit the fudsters are in overdrive lmao.

Spare a thought for the weak hands that fall for it.