Real talk about XMR

I don't think it's going to moon. If it was, people would've bought as the fear of a BTC flashcrash would happen. This did not happen. Instead, XMR dipped even harder. I don't think most people are looking to stick their money into an untraceable currency that is enemy of fiat. I've officially traded my 150 XMR back to BTC.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=aws&oq=aws&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i65j0j69i60j0.1502j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

byeeeeeeeee.

>I don't think most people are looking to stick their >money into an untraceable currency

lol, you must not buy drugs

It has a hard ceiling of ~200 dollars because you can mine it profitably on AWS at that point.

Monero moons in phases and settles back to a lower price before going off again, this run has been out of the ordinary. Although I think the floor has been established at 150 so buy when you can

implying that drug users are a large % of the cryptobase. they did just fine when BTC was worth $100. again, just thought about this for a while on why I was into XMR, and seeing that even at 0.17BTC/XMR there's nearly no buy support, no people caving in, I figure it's best to sell and see that interest can potentially grow later on.

there is no point in hedging agains btc with alts during flash crash lol
every alt crashes when btc crashes and especially alts with usd margin available
the idea is that it will replace btc in the dnm after korvi and multisig is ready
only then it might become less dependable on btc price swings

Objectively, you're probably right, so it's my duty to tell you to shut the fuck up, and call you a faggot, because I've already lost 2 Gs on this shit and I'm in denial.

>seeing that even at 0.17BTC/XMR there's nearly no buy support
bitfinex pushed neo, omg and etp literally to the floor
i must say xmr support held very well

you fags have such weak hands. it's down 15% after an ath. it's up for the week. relax

I would've made 5 grands holding BTC instead of XMR.

people only use crypto for speculation and doing illegal shit

tell me more

does the difficulty not keep rising thus making it unprofitable again until price rises?

um no you wouldnt, xmr has outperformed btc for quite a while

XMR/BTC 6H chart. That's XMR to BTC conversion price if you don't know what that means. The conversion rate has gone 15% lower in the past 24h which means I would've made 15% profit compared to XMR just by holding BTC.

look at the bigger picture mate , quit being a short term results oriented normie

If this were true, at 200 we would see the difficulty ramp up, rendering AWS mining unprofitable. It literally is auto-adjusting.

I’m still 70/30 BTC/XMR and plan to stay like this, long term hold.

Lots of reasons to hold Monero can’t be bothered to shill it right now. If this dip spooked you then you’re weak hands.

short term I see no reason for XMR to improve. until Kovri and their hardware wallet. the recent BTC flashcrash and XMR only trading sideways made me step out of it.

>Lots of reasons to hold Monero can’t be bothered to shill it right now

I'm sure you have reasons, but they're probably for the longterm, I don't know your entry price but I went in at 0.185 and decided to cut my losses because I think it's gonna dip even lower as we breached 0.17-0.175 support without a hitch

Just posted it yesterday. XMR has gain value over BTC last 12 months.

If you are just looking for a coin to hide in the short-term, anything goes.

>short term I see no reason for XMR to improve
short term you should have sold above 200 then, regardless btc crash or not
don't blame coin for you own trading shortcomings

desu, I dont get why people think its only worth hiding drugs purchases.
Bitcoin is like having every single person on the planets credit card and cash payments being publicly available to anyone, advertisers, governments, your employer, your family.
Yes, its out of the control of muh banks and governments now, but now everyone potentially knows everything about everyone given enough data mining.

Moving from fiat to bitcoin is like everyones internet history being publicly available vs just your ISP knowing.

>I went in at 0.185 and decided to cut my losses because I think it's gonna dip even lower as we breached 0.17-0.175 support without a hitch
what's the point of valuing fiat pair in btc?
if you need more btc just buy more btc or jump on shitcoin 10x pnd

>accumulate

Aws?

fucking faggot
google.co.uk/search?q=aws&oq=aws&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i65j0j69i60j0.1502j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I’m not a “trader”.... sure traders make big gains and lock profits in when they know what they’re doing but NO ONE is prescient enough to time peaks and bottoms.... 99% of the time, traders lose the deal to the 1% that has the better technology, and brass balls backed by disposable resources (these are institutions or hedge fund fags)... and only a small slice of that 1% are actual trading savants that legit know what they’re doing or NEETs who got lucky stumbling in on one awesome deal (no different from your liquor store spics who buy lotto tickets and win big... or a neck beard who hoarded BTC in 2010)....

Tldr; don’t assume everyone here is a day trader.

>FYI NUFAGS

HODL

Thanks dicksuck

Better be using ltgtfy next time user. That URL leaked a ton of info from you

from that chart is just looks like the mean is ~0.15btc/xmr which completely describes its raising value, its simply raising accordingly to BTC. holding BTC instead of XMR for those months would've been a safer bet.

look a this cuck trying to get us to sell after they have been shilling there shit the past couple of days.

Also change the fucking color to red you fucking cuck while you're here.

Of course it follows BTC. XMR is a way to spend BTC in the black market safely through xmr.to

However, most of people here hodl XMR believing that it will become more than a bridge for BTC laundry.

Hmm... is this b8?

> $1 worth of BTC at the beginning
> $1 worth of XMR at the beginning
> XMR increases 50% in btc value over the timeframe. And btc went 10x

>Final BTC wallet value: $10
>Final XMR wallet value: $15

>I'm not a trader
>stares at 6hr charts
Even if you're not you have a short term time preference as if you were.

>do some research on Monero
>this happens
Got this trojan just from clicking on a blog post. It's a Monero miner.

Nice "community" you've got there, Monerofags. I can't wait to invest in a currency supported by hackers and criminals.

It's not supported by hackers and criminals. It's *used* by them. Like they use FIAT. Checkmate pajeet

did you checked the signature before downloading the miner from softronics or whatever scam site goolag came up with when you tipped in "become a millionair with monero mining"?

> Being this new
> Abismalqualitybait.gif

All coin wallets that work for mining have included a MINER script duh.

That warning is only relevant if it's unwanted software, say, you are installing any random cat app and has a miner bundled.

Not even holding Monero, just this was some lame FUD, I bet your a burger.

if monero reaches $200, mining will be more profitable, so miners will invest more resources, so the difficulty will increase, and AWS won't be profitable anymore.

Who do you think was the main people in bitcoin at the beginning?

monero is what cash is for fiat

>, people would've bought as the fear of a BTC flashcrash would happen
That's not how it works, noob.