POWR

It's over.

twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/935719910323474434

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/935719910323474434
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw POWR became GURL POWR

yikes, how fucking embarrassing. so glad i never got involved in this piece of shit. i wish id saved all the power ledger threads from people saying, "this coin is just getting started! this is a top 5 coin! this coin will be 10 dollars in a matter of weeks! this is the only coin with real technlogy behind it and a working product!"

where are all those people now? this was clearly a pump and dump shit coin from the beginning. i was one of the only people here warning everyone and pointing out all the massive holes in their whitepaper.

They're banning and muting people on their Telegram. Coin is dropping hard.

What did the people say to get banned?

That the tweet is sexist, that the coin is dropping, that it was a pump and dump, blah blah you get the idea. This is NEO all over again.

Fuck

You'll get banned if you cry about day trading this shit. It's for discussion about the project retard, not the current price

Somebody was banned for talking about the tweet not being appropriate.

wtf lol

Sexist pieces of shit.

LMAO oh man this is why a women simply will never be President they are too emotional and would get us in a nuclear holocaust if a mean tweet is said about them

This is great, though? Virtue signalling is profitable.

Bad for basement dwelling virgins on Veeky Forums

Amazing for investors and chad and chadettes.

Why is it bad for basement dwellers? They can make money on other people virtue signaling without leaving the basement.

Fuck yeah mladys making it moon

ive never gotten virtue signaling as a business model...Especially considering the people they want to virtue signal to..HAVE NO FUCKING MONEY. Comics did this and they got fucking trashed. A couple movie actors virtue signaled and their movie bombed.
At what point do people think maybe we should just stay out of political subjects and stick to business

>twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/935719910323474434
kek at first reply being a pink wojak

Power Ledger is a good case study on how to dig your own holes.

And another one muted just now..

He got muted again right after saying this, lol.

So? I mean who gives a shit. Did you guys buy this or something? lol...

Check market volume from week ago, lots of people bought in yes. They've even been hyped on Australian TV.

fuck i knew it powr was a liberal cuck coin, solar energy is for commies, that's happen when I betray my principles

Well, too bad for them then I guess. Hope some of them learned.

why did mummy let us down

wtf fuck this feminazi shitcoin. I jumped in and out for 1k sats a few hrs ago, then jumped on iota. Was thinking about hodling for a few weeks but now I'm glad I got rid of it.

>
where are all those people now? this was clearly a pump and dump shit coin from the beginning. i was one of the only people here warning everyone and pointing out all the massive holes in their whitepaper.

What are the holes in the whitepaper?

This is like POSW "giving back to Africa" all over again

If you're bored jump into the Telegram and see how long it takes to get muted.

t.me / powerledger

>falling for the debunked renewable energy meme
This was faggy garbage from the start and you're oblivious.

James Logan stepped up to the plate. No ban yet though. Come on pussy.

Holy shitting mother of hitler what the actual fuck
This is a real death sentence. Almost made me vomit all that I just drunk.

what u want me to say?

Post the pic of Jemma and her photoshopped milkers.

give me sauce

damn I don't have it. someone here will though.

This is even more disgusting than the normie fb post.

Im selling all my coins. The cancers are coming.

See yall in 2.5 years

Lol, and I almost bought this coin.

I made some good gains and got out at the ATH. Shitcoins are good if you know what you are doing.

Fuck this shit. Bought at 0.72.. Should I sell them now or will the price never rise again?

Sell cunt

Heads up, they muted a few people in a row just now. Official stance is "don't talk about feminism" or the tweet, but they also say they stand by the tweet. Welp that's it, sold all my POWR.

Fuck this shit. Bought at 0.72.. Should I sell them now or will the price never rise again?

sell cunt

Sold. Bought Stellar.

SAD!

are you kidding me? fuck this shit coin,

Good move my dude

Thanks, just bought 100k

>go through their jewbook page
>look at the comments
>its all pajeets getting upset that "coin not moon"

This is THE soyboy coin

Hahah YES

Sell it all Veeky Forums, I'll gladly scoop it up