You should never sell your Bitcoin

You should never sell your Bitcoin.

Bitcoin reached $10,000 because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

You will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?

yea, no

love that sweet bitcoiner cuck damage control. you better sell while you still can you stupid fuck, soon with BTC you won't even be able to buy rope to hang yourself on

Its already bounced back you stupid depressed fuck.
Bruh, The USD has already lost 95% of its buying value since the "feds" took over the money supply. This would be like bitcoin falling to 500$ , permanently. Bitcoin is infinitely superior.

you tell em

can't wait for nocoiners version X in a couple weeks

lmao i thought satoshi was holding a prego test for a sec

amazing

And.... How do you put a down payment on a house with bitcoin exactly?....

why would i sell bitcoin...cuz lambos bitch!!!

Screencapping this for the day I buy my house in BTC, many thanks user

if there is no fiat, how can I get bitcoin without mining

You stupid nigger it's still at an all time high basically. How short is your memory? How did bitcoin get from 0 to where it's at now over the last 9 years? Consistent growth.

>he isn't using BTC to buy gold/silver
Normies like to hold shit, always have. Always will

>implying you can sell

>How did bitcoin get from 0 to where it's at now over the last 9 years? Consistent growth.

Are you retarded? It went from 2k to 11k in about 3 months. That isn't consistent growth you fucking retard.

Anyways I'm all in Tether at 11k, I will buy back in at 3k in a couple months, maybe. Have fun.

Wrong. It reached $10000 because it got pumped by millions of tethers

Enjoy getting put in prison tax dodger.

I think cryptos will take over but basement dwellers need to remember there is only two constants in life , death and taxes.

And the IRS is about to drop it's hammer on everyone. And rightfully so.

Bitcoin can crash a lot and still be a good long term investment. You can hold, and recover eventually. You can also sell and buy in lower, and make more money.

You're allowed to bet against bitcoin when it starts to crash, doesn't mean it is going to stay low forever for fuck's sake.

Crypto will kill governments in the long run. It's too easy to dodge taxes with them. Eventually the economy will be controlled by advanced AI bots that run themselves with crypto. This will form a quasi-world government, there will be no taxes.

Of course this is manydecades down the line so in the mean time taxation will be an issue yes.

Yes, long term capital gains tax sucks, but with home much bitcoin has grown just in the last year, 15% on profit shouldn’t deter people from investing.

I love reading this sort of bullshit because it proves how utterly fucking retarded you are.

Know why inflation exists?

Because if inflation didn't exist NOTHING would ever get done.

Why the fuck would a company bother taking a risk inventing a product, paying employees, manufacturing a product and then selling it when they can just sit on their ass, do nothing and watch their money grow on trees?

Why would anyone buy things if they can just sit on their ass, wait a few years and then their money can buy even more things?

This is basic economics 101 shit FFS.

Inflation exists so people actually use currency in the way it's SUPPOSED to be used - TO FUCKING TRADE. The opposite of this is Bitcoin.

Who spends Bitcoin? Pretty much no one. If you do spend Bitcoin you're a fucking retard? Why? Because unlike fiat currency Bitcoin rises in value over time which makes it fucking AWFUL to trade with.

Why the fuck would I spent 1BTC to buy a banana when I can hold that BTC for a couple of years and buy a car with it?

Congratulations, you've now created a worthless "store of value" that serves no other purpose than to horde, waste MASSIVE amounts of energy (literally more than some countries) and computational power which could be used to do shit like cure cancer to power a literal pyramid scheme.

Have fun in your "utopia" Bitcoin faggots - Where nothing ever gets done and everyone just watches their cryptocharts to see what they can actually buy since the price can rise and drop as much as 30% in 24 hours.

>Bitcoin reached $10,000 because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven

heard that scared shit in 2007 also and look where gold is now