The Normies Are Coming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiMBzpZF1nE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I experienced physical pain by reading that.

They are already here, maybe they are in this thread right now

>Smart money

There is a fucking app you mongs. They all use cell phones these days.

>Coinbase
Ahhh normies, they have much to learn..

The dumb money is going in

I hope they all fucking die bro

normies! Mfw no normie gf to trade buttcoins with.

kek

this is depressing

Retard Normie: I wasn't able to buy bitcoin because my bank wouldn't let me spend 11k all at once.

Levi Wayne is /ourguy/!! Keep pushing the alt market to all your normie friends if you want to have a spring like this year's.

It came faster than i expected. I though i would accumulate more before they started flooding in

>implying you cryto-gamblers are any better

>I just want to be part of the cool kids!
they think we are cool

Alts are my only hope

Hi my name is Simon, I'm new what's a good wallet? Thank you!

Hi!

how do i quote posts im new to bitcoin and this sub. nice to meet you all. cant figure out how to set my username permanently or create an account though

Hola amigo!

>not hyping BTC to burn normies while you sit back with XMR and IOTA

Normie here- bought 30$ of Btc at 8500, bought 200$ today at 9100.

>t. specialfags who dont feel special anymore for all their wasted autism hours

Same here.

>fraud hold on my accounts
>good guy banker knew what's coming

Friendly reminder that these people will make more money than you and your hours of well researched 'altcoin' investments

Hi sir :)

Why?

Maybe you are one

>chad investor
>neet cryptoanalyst

Seriously WTF are our options when this shit coin tanks all the alts will go with it. I don't want to cash out reeeeeee

>I want to be part of the cool kids
>cool kids

This could be a new meme after the money tree.

Seriously, I hope they fucking die.

normie detected

You should look into "ripple" and "dash"

>normies fuel bulltraps and p&d's for a couple weeks
>price stays stagnant
>normies get bored in 2 weeks
>BTC never reaches ATH again
screensho this

they all are gonna get burned so fucking badly lmao

How do i upvote and give gold?

When women are investing in crypto you know it's time to get the fuck out.

This reminds me of the current state of /pol/

God I fucking hate normans

>some roastie says whatever
>half a dozen betacux jump in to offer their advice and sage wisdom
Literally every time.

I'll blow Kyle if he brings Ripple back up to .0005

there are going to be next level scans because of them. If i knew how to setup a domain name without any trace to me, id create an exchange and just exit scam that bitch

>t. specialfags who dont feel special anymore for all their wasted autism hours

While you normies are just hearing about cryptocurrency, I've been building up the infrastructure to scrape out profit on your normie moves. You think you discovered a secret club? pfft, everything is going just as we planned. Come now little normie, come a little bit closer.

>you should invest in ripple and dash

alts will go nuts

>I already feel special because of the approval that the normie group gives me, and autists are not allowed to feel good anytime if it's not in the same way as normies.
>wasted autism hours
>making thousands
fuck off

>bunch of inexperienced investors throwing their money into crypto, hoping to get rich
>more impulsive people who sell low and buy high

GET OUT. YOU NORMIES ARE THE ONES WHO WILL POP THE BUBBLE.

Get a wifi pineapple, go to a starbucks or college campus and scrape private keys or coinbase accounts when these idiots go on public wifi with their awesome shitcoins.

xD !!!

>Investing

Any time I hear anyone say that buying coins is an "investment" I cringe, I buy them too but even I know that it's not an investment, it's borderline gambling / speculating

This is the perfect time to create our own coin and convince normie faggots to prop up the price...

95% of you know fuck all about finance in the first place and are clutching at straws to feel some sense of superiority. Deep down, you know that you are an amateur.

I wanna make a pump & dump (lol) group on FB. You guys wanna join? ^-^

HAHAHHAHAH lauren "Stacy" Victoria over there is going to buy 2 BTCs NOW with her wageslave money and it will be worth 200k by the end of the year. In the end, she will still make more crypto profit money than most of you NEETs who spent decades doing crypto currency "research". AHHAHA. How does it FEEL, to know that this total naive Stacey will be making more cash money than you AT YOU ORN FUCKING DOMAIN?! BAAHAHAHAHHAHAH. And what's even worse is that she probably heard about BTC from some Chad she's friends with. You virgin NEET 31337 crptocurrency "investors" are such a fucking JOKE. You had more than a decade (or at least a whole year) of advantage in this race, but you're STILL GOING TO LOSE TO A BUNCH OF NAIVE NORMIES AND THIRD WORLDERS. XD It's just so priceless to see you all losing your money. That money doesn't in't even yours HAHA, it belongs to your mommy, and now you LOST ALL OF IT. Just sell your stupid shitcoins, quit trying to be smart, because you're not going to succeed. Just buy Bitcoin and at least try to redeem yourself by breaking even. The sheer state of XD Every layer of my being is FUCKING LAUGHING AT YOU right now. How does it fuckiing FEEL? It pleases me that a bunch of /pol/tards are burning inside because of this. How's that CHAINLINK bag? Feeling fucking comfy now, you fucktard? HAUAYHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! XD

i have a bad feeling about this. The last time BTC was this popular and in the news, it fell below 200

Welcome! For you I would say Electrum is a good wallet to download. Be sure to have a good firewall and Anit-Malware program. Good Luck!

>U should look into "Ripple" and "Dash"

I have money, gold and property but when it comes to coins I've got nothing, zero, nada, squelch.

Where do I start?

You don't, normie kys.

Reminder...

To the whales, chinks, and of course the Jews, YOU are the normie.

Yes, buy or you'll miss out. The 'dip' just happened. Good goy.

I was on The Road back before you even knew what a BTC was, you little child. If it weren't for people like me none of this would even exist.

Wtf is this picture
I don't understand at all

>The Road
> If it weren't for people like me none of this would even exist
HOLY SHIT LMFAOOOOOOOOO
Imagine thinking that any of this shit matters. There are faggots who started yesterday and have more BTC than you.

fuck off idiot

>mfw dip keeps dippening

Hey guys!

How long does it take for them the ship me the coin? And when I sell it, how do I know where to ship the coin to next?

So, you bought at $5000?

I can reset my phone 100 times and get a bunch of ids too you fucking moron, this isn't funny and you're trolling NOBODY

youtube.com/watch?v=NiMBzpZF1nE

Wait, DON'T download any coin buying applications. Did you guys hear about how there's a Russian virus that is infecting computers if you download certain coin buying applications? That's why a lot of the servers were down. It makes Netflix streaming very hard and attach itself to anything you plug into the computer. So I've heard...

Please spread awareness on facebook and twitter so new "adventurers" of crypto can save themselves.

>Tell me more about the Ripple, it sounds interesting!

Get the fuck off of Veeky Forums you nigger newfag.

>this poltard thinks he's entitled to anything.

this is for you:
also, go back to normies won. you lost. whatchu gon do, you anti-semitic racist devil? whatchu gon do, when big guberment comes for you? you know cryptos will make it incredibly easy to shut down hate speech, by consensus, right? HAHAHAHAHHAHA. cry more.

Love my money tree xxx

>implying chad doesn't just use the coinbase app on his iphone

Oh hai! Veeky Forums is so cool and different from the rest of the world, amirite?

>MOMMY! MAKE IT STOP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hi there fella. My son recommended this site to me, he said you guys give great financial advice. How do I use my wallet to get Bitcoin?

>mfw seeing facebook groups about crypto

>Namefagging.
>"A FOURCHANNER GUISE BELIEVE ME? LOOK HOW I SAY BACK TO PEE O EL"

It's okay. Much like a horse, you will be broken in. You may not realize it, but your not in control.

damn right. chad doesn't even have a dektop computer or a notebook (notes are for nerds, chad collects contacts). desktop computers are for sexless friendless NEETs. the future is normie. the future is MOBILE.

Hello, fellow hackers! Can anyone pointerested me toward the subchan with the inspirational stories about gay paralyzed cousins

Edit: sorry for the autocorrect error ^_^ posting from my phone! My wife's son is using the gaming pc I built for him so I can't post from it!

u're not in control. u're free falling and you can't fucking stop it. how does it feel?

Hey! Where do I make an account? :) I wanted to upload the pics of the cheese pizza i had for lunch with mom, I know you guys love that!

>setup Coinbase account
>FEDs take over
haha haha

こんばんは皆さん。
私はBitcoinの新人です、どこで買うの?

Normies aren't coming until February. Their accounts to buy aren't activated yet.
The college kids are here now because they just got their accounts verified to purchase more.

Hope you paid taxes, devil digits

Of course they are, my fucking litterature teacher started investing in bitcoins. Shit's gonna get more and more intense from now on, I don't know how high it'll go but it'll definitely crash before 2018 ends.

reminder that pics like these have been getting posted since this board was created

it's not over boys, not until we see 1-800-BUY-BTCNOW infomercials

I wish smb shilled LINK to those normies

Classic Normies ruining anything even remotely good

I dont understand how these people dont kill themselves. They are literally the same person over and over. Its like they are NPCs or something its so weird that they are like that and are aware of it