Daily reminder that bitcoin doesn't actually exist and the "value" it has doesn't mean anything in practice

Daily reminder that bitcoin doesn't actually exist and the "value" it has doesn't mean anything in practice.

The same as any currency. Even gold has no inherent value, it's about faith in the currency, and at the moment, faith in bitcoin is at an all time high.

The hell? Gold definitely has inherent value as there are many applications for gold. This is why gold and ammo (for example) make terrible currencies

> this is your average Veeky Forums crypto poster.

>108
How much does OP wish he bought that dip

BTC would be valuable if it worked as an efficient medium of exchange. Digital currency is the future

Problem is that it's a huge piece of shit

I think you may find gold has many valuable uses.
Crypto does not. That is not it's purpose.

your life has no inherent value

Do you trust uncle sam?

>He thinks anything has inherent value

I can go to the store and buy a sandwich with fiat money, so it has value for me
'
I can't do that with cryptocurrency, so it has no value for me

It's that fucking simple retards

shovels make pretty bad currency too

>its worthless for me so its worthless for everyone
do me a favor and jump infront of the next train you see

I can't tell if FUD or we have /pol/ satire posting

But then again it is the front page most stupid shit gets bumped into the front page.

DELET THIS

There are a dozen Visa and MC branded credit cards that will let you spend your crypto instantly anywhere. Eventually Bitcoin's blockchain tech will scale to make those cards obsolete and you can start spending crypto directly.

Most valuable items don't really have intrinsic value. Fiat has no purpose other than to be accepted by others as a medium of exchange. Stocks in theory represent some ownership of a company and a portion of dividends, but in practice most people buying stocks have no desire to control or influence a company and most big corporations have no intention of ever paying dividends. They buy just because they want something that will go up in value

i can go and buy acid with crypto, so it has value for me
i can't do that with flat money, so it has no value for me
it's that fucking simple retard

Nice predicition, but no proof to back it up? You really think the governments and banks are going to allow that? They won't.

I can go to binance and buy LINK with cryptocurrency, so it has value for me

I can't do that with fiat, so it has no value for me

It's that fucking simple retards

absolute state of Veeky Forums right now. Have been laughing my ass of the past hours though.

absolutely. i am an american. when a hurricane came here, who came to help me? mark karpeles? NEET bitshills? no. Uncle Sam's boys.