Huge Ark sale right now

Huge Ark sale right now.

Pick some up before it bounces back

USD trading pairs coming soon apparently

Not Tether, USD

Damn, I didn't know this. Hopefully it's true

Aiming for the 2500 holders club. 550 away.

2.7k arklet here. It still won't feel like enough

ok will get

what exchange should i buy it from?

6.5k here
not even remotely enough

Goal is to get to 4k so you get one ARK a day. That's gonna be real sweet once it's valued at $100. Don't ever work another day in your life

100$ a day is really not a whole lot

I would still keep my day job and just use the supplementary income to help me retire faster.

bought low and sold when it rebounded a bit with my reserve fiat savings to get 60 ark free

The USD pair will be listed on Bittrex

sold at a massive loss earlier today. have recouped all my losses by riding bit coin from 9400 to 10500, over and over. no regrets here. i hate ark. i piss and shit on arks grave

Oh, you deluded little Arkies. The rising tide of BTC lifts all boats, but not yours. Yours is clearly sinking, but you still hold on for dear life!

ok thanks. that was probably a really dumb question. im just starting

This is your future.

Why should it go to 100?

What exchange should I buy on?

What do you mean with get 1 ARK a day? Do you get them for free?

bittrex, binance
you get free ark coins by staking your stash in the wallet

Any hairy non-fat guys of adult age wanna make one Ark?

Timestamped dick pic with "DELUDED" on the timestamp (in addition to date/time). Soft or hard doesn't matter.

im hairy but im shaved under + 1ark is not enough

to see my 7.5er

"shaved under"

dropped

Also, I'm an anti-size queen if anything. Like big dicks are ok, but they're not particularly sexy. Small to medium is where it's at.

Is there a BTC pair?
Im in AUS so its a bitch to deal in USD

Im not fat but im not super hairy

Oh Christ you colonies. That's the issue, once a fiat pair is established Ark is less subject to the swings of Btc.

There are plenty ark/btc pairs, a few eth & ltc too.

How not super hairy? When is the last time you trimmed or shaved your pubes? Happy trail? Any chest hair at all? Race?

coinspot has a aud/ark pair if you dont mind its fees

Trimmed like 2 weeks ago, no chest hair, small happy trail, white

THIS IS HUGE. SO HUGE THAT I AM GIVING ALL BTC AWAY DEAR. PLEASE POST BTC ADDRESSESS SO YOU CAN RECEIVE BTC FOR AM BEING BTC RICK DEAR!!!!

2 weeks ago, hm. Pretty recent. How close did you trim it?

When added to no chest hair and only small happy trail, might be too feminine for me. No offense meant.

there;s an aus pair on coinspot you fucking pleb

1KDV6MKDRW1Umx19ciq6Agp5L9Q449ghgt