ENG JUST GOT LISTED

WALLET IS REAL

BUY POE

POE IS 100% NEXT

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7f96qa/poe_bcpt_eng_going_on_bittrex_proof/
blog.po.et/announcing-the-zerion-po-et-token-buyback-ccacb8c1b562
etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0x000000000000000000000000000000000000dead
etherscan.io/tx/0xb861e5c1500708cf3a2fdda5f8a9958dc6e3caa18b9763dceb521ca71cf18dbe
etherscan.io/address/0xC892E9036E9a7bD657b65078829BE18B6856a791
etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0xc892e9036e9a7bd657b65078829be18b6856a791
discord.gg/UcjXXkk
check.universa.io/-3L7gDB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7f96qa/poe_bcpt_eng_going_on_bittrex_proof/

token burn announcement: blog.po.et/announcing-the-zerion-po-et-token-buyback-ccacb8c1b562

Burn address: etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0x000000000000000000000000000000000000dead

Burn tx: etherscan.io/tx/0xb861e5c1500708cf3a2fdda5f8a9958dc6e3caa18b9763dceb521ca71cf18dbe

Burn origin address: 0x4adc207e73ff2f8738c7a9e3dbace389b45d92d2

THE SAME ADDRESS USED TO SEND POE TO THE BITTREX TEST ACCOUNT

THIS IS GETTING LISTED

LOOK AT THIS SHIT THIS IS REAL

RAW INSIDER INFO

bump

This shitcoin is highly overvalued as it is. There will be no moon

there will be when it gets listed on bittrex

this is happening SOON

BCPT POE ARE GOING ON BITTREX

BUY THIS FUCKING DIP

>Got for 63 cents at binance
>Sold for 79 on trex

Easy 400 bucks

guys get the fuck in right now

you are early if you see this

bcpt and poe are about to go up 50%

shit is taking off in here boys

GOOD SPOT BROS GOT IN AT 1650 ETH FOR POET

get in boys we finna moon in here

I don't believe it. I'm watching the binance order book and it's all bot manipulation anyways.

why would bittrex add this 16m market cap no name shitcoin

there are so many better tokens that have been waiting ages

look at the CONFIRMED bittrex test wallet

see the bcpt and poe tx

THE POE TX IS SENT FROM THE FUCKING TEAM

ITS FUCKING REAL GOD DAMN

they dont want to list securities and neither of these are securities

why should I care

enigma is dumping on bittrex right now

you can buy in now and sell at 50% or 2x on listing

Adam the acid is getting to your head

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

And of course it's LINK that is fake. Let's just drop down to 1 satoshi senpai

its the deluded linkies that leaked the wallet in the first place, to shill their dying shitcoin

BUY THE POE DIP

BCPT ALREADY TAKING OFF

GUYS REAL SHIT RIGHT HERE

The wallet is fucking real LOOK AT IT I AM SHOVING INSIDER INFORMATION DOWN YOUR THROAT

why is poe dropping ahhhhh

look at the vol its small, just wait

Aight faggots, POE looks relatively low risk, still around ICO price and has been fairly flat, just bought 10k

i think you guys are playing games its price is going down!

just chill we need to get some hype

this is raw info it will go up at least 50%

that first bcpt spike is just the beginning dont worry guys

Buy POE in the LOE

bump

ez money

good time to get in

Honestly, the fact that this coin is so shitty is what convinced me they will be added to Bittrex.

Look at their latest ads. Cardana, Mana, fucking Blocktix, Eng.

POE is happening.

Even if it doesn't look at the chart since CMC added... Its totally flat, very low risk, concept behind it does solve a real world problem for intellectual property rights

What's the benefit to owning the token though? How will I be rewarded if it does get big? What will the token be used for?

I didn't read that far into it, I read that the idea was using blockchain for copyright purposes... as a musician myself I can tell you this is a legitimate and practical use for blockchain technology

free info

I WENT ALL IN ON POE AND IT'S CRASHING! RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! FUCK YOU Veeky Forums! YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING SCAMMERS!

What exchange?

HODL YU FUCK

I think it will be added to bittrex but I believe there is still time for it to drop in price then you buy. Bittrex delays listings and it'll probably be added in a week or so.

Actually go look at coins on binance/ED and what happens to them when they get listed on Trex. More often than not, they pop 3% then settle down again within an hour. Trex listing is good news for longterm gains, since it opens the coin up to a much larger market, but it rarely produces any kind of instapump worth trying to preempt.

We innit

you guys already tried to do this.. no listing coming lol. check the reddit thread. he said they always have coins sending to their test wallet lmfao

Im bullish on BCPT purely because they are listing on Trex and then making announcements and releasing their app.

AHHHHHHH

POE UP 10% LMFAO LETS GO BOYS

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING CLIMB

TFW WHEN FAITH IN POE MAKES IT GO 3X WHICH IS EVEN EASIER AT THIS SHIT RATE

ALL IN LES GO

lit. I love these PnD's
Any opinions on diversifying into BCPT? literally releasing their app. POE is old as fuck

I have my sell at 110, what are the odds this triggers tonight?

Guys, the problem with this is that all the coins that were listed on bittrex including ENG were sent their coin back from the bittrex address. no other coins on that list have been sent back their coin. either none of them were accepted, or this picture being viral caused them to use a new wallet , so id like to beleive the rest of those in that time frame INCLUDING LINK are possibly being consider or getting added to bittrex. we will see. but seriously if that pic went viral you think theyd keep using that wallet? dyor

POE up 25% now

Guaranteed at this rate.

This might actually be fucking it. The buy wall just fucking skyrocketed. Either a mass of people just bought in or a whale is about to come chewing. Depth wall literally just doubled. Buy now while you can.

Not sure that ZRX is fake, my research led me to believe the sender was a real ZRX wallet.

>went from 60 to 91 in less than an hour
Fucking shit I'm trading in some ETH and getting on before I miss this one. Not again.

Tempting to raise my sell, but I'd be thrilled if it just fills. Had so many fucking losers this week, down like 40%.

I'm in at 77 so if I can get a quick 60% it will stop me from wanting to kill myself. I saw it at 51 sats earlier today and couldn't believe it, I wanted to get in so bad but chickened out due to all the panick that was going on.

Happening.

Y'all still early poe bouttta gooooo

Yeah there's actually no way for POE to go down anymore. Only up from here so it's gains all the way.

what site is this?

>tfw my buy orders can't even stay ahead
+30% on ETH at least. Either there's a shit ton of people trying to get in on this or a whale is fucking with me.

Penny stockers couldn't even have dreamt about this shit man. If you had even just put in $100 an hour and a half ago you'd be sitting pretty at $130 and that's not even counting the resell opportunities. Can't wait when for that depth gap. to close even further. Shit's going to moon so fucking hard.

Looks like motherfucking binance BITCH

Put in exactly 100 and I'm at 124. Feels good

what site are you guys using to buy poe?

Etherdelta and binance

was meant for

BUY THE DIP

POE dropping its a scam

It's legit look at the proof you dumb cuck

Show me where ENG was sent back

24 sats down

go to the actual etherscan page...
etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0xc892e9036e9a7bd657b65078829be18b6856a791

There is no ENG out on that page

oh wow my bad was not trying to fud at all i thought i saw it earlier

Why is ENG dumping lool

dangg niggas starting to drop btc's like rain on POE

is that good or bad

I'd like to know as well

Think it's just showing a high volume, then again I am somehwat retarded.

It is showing a big buy wall. As long as it isn't manipulation, it indicates a large volume is ordered to be bought not far below current price. So it's a good thing, price will go up.

Pic related for people who don't understand

Also join the Veeky Forums Poet discord: discord.gg/UcjXXkk

can you paste the etherscan link plz :)

BCPT IS NEXT CONFIRMED!!! APP LAUNCH AND EXCHANGE WERE COMING TOGETHER ACCORDING TO DEVS. THIS IS THE EXCHANGE.

But it's almost the 30th?

idk why this only just shows up in my feed, i have been on Veeky Forums all day. still time to buy? 77 seems like a good entry point

VIB took 13 days, and there are longer examples

you should learn how buy and sell walls work it will help u xo

Guys, the money is made before coins ever hit the market. Take this one for example.

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB

Universa, 50 free coins just for making an account. Access to discounted coins before it ever touches market and goes 2-3x that value. It's guaranteed money.

I once got burned on bcpt and i buy in again to see it dropping wtf biz

GET IN BCPT RIGHT NOW
GET IN BCPT RIGHT NOW
>GET IN BCPT RIGHT NOW
>GET IN BCPT RIGHT NOW
GET IN BCPT RIGHT NOW
GET IN BCPT RIGHT NOW
>GET IN BCPT RIGHT NOW
>GET IN BCPT RIGHT NOW
GET IN BCPT RIGHT NOW
GET IN BCPT RIGHT NOW
>GET IN BCPT RIGHT NOW
>GET IN BCPT RIGHT NOW

still get in

Stop wagecucking. This is legit, do the forensics yourself if you don't believe it. POE, BCPT, ZRX moon missions incoming

Posting address for clarity

>fake buywalls well 20% below the actual price to suggest buy strength
>Biz: buy buy buy

You guys never learn, it is actually sad.

guys, poe is a easy buy, price is sitting at ico and is steadily increasing

i hate btch.. i enter it at 0.32 right after this news went out as it flied from 0.25 and now it's 0.30
Basically i got cucked for buying sooner than later.

app release is this week, just wait

this is real info guys dyor

buy this ez 2x legit