Sergey last login: 6 days ago. Someone explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

couchsurfing.com/people/sergey.nazarov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

couchsurfing.com/people/sergey.nazarov

lmao linkies got scammed hard

CASHING OUT

lmao the dude needs a vacation, leave him alone. You'd like it if you went on a trip and people was flaming you for that?

>lmao the dude needs a HOME

I genuinely feel bad for him in a way. He doesn't strike me as a scammer. Definitely fighting some inner demons. But he fucked all of us over.

he hasnt logged into couchsurfing? thanks op sold 100k

He's gone on a vacation to Sri Lanka to sweat off a few pounds. White people are allowed to take vacations Pajeet

unironically

>more recently

confirmed just started programming just to write the initial contract

Oh please. Dude looks like his part time job in high school was scamming people out of their WoW accounts and selling their gold/characters

he's been trying to figure out how to use the wallet for the last week so he can sell his link to buy some tendies

and you better be fucking thankful for it. he nearly caught a tummy grumble and that wouldnt have been good for the rpoject would it?

His profile literally says he is passionate about building world changing technologies and companies. Guy is on a fucking vacation give him a break.

He couchsurfs in order to raid everyones fridges to feed his food addiction.

Maybe he actually hosts couchsurfers?

Reread it and you are right. He doesn't surf he hosts them.

Some Veeky Forumsnessman needs to go couch surf at Sergeys.

Some LINKie is couch surfing at his place and will kill him tonight. Press F to pay respects

Get your rent free, guyse

That's not a bad plan. We could definitely get news from this.

I'm willing to pay anyone going on a couchsurfing spy mission at sergeys even though I'm not a linkie the meme is just too funny

S to spit on grave

S

I'd say he is taking a well deserved holiday after reaching his goals, an agreement with SWIFT to implement Chainlink within their DLT ambitions... Pretty common sense, but how will the market react to this news?

Why he need to couch surf? He's a millionaire now.

Are you dense? He's not traveling. He is using couchsurfing to arrange prostitutes to come to him (((legaly))).

UNCONFIRMED REPORTS OF SERGEY LEAVING THE COUNTRY TO A PRIVATE MEETING IN MUMBAI INDIA. HE IS SAID TO BE ON A BUSINESS TRIP TO DISCUSS A STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH OBSIDIAN CEO, PRAVIK PAJEET.

why don't any of you autists go to meet sergey in this job he's doing?

Sergey's a dick. Link sucks. and Linkies are delusional. Any other questions?

p.s. fuck link

I would agree it's well deserved, but I think the community would much rather him come out and say that beforehand. There's no shame in it.