What the fuck?

what the fuck?
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7gi77z/holy_shit_go_to/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7gi77z/holy_shit_go_to/
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171130T1140&p0=235&msg=Seoul 2017&font=cursive
youtube.com/watch?v=HPblaBvlpPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does it do, the text is removed

VISA confirmed, peep the imgur link

Shit only two hours and the mem pools fucked, how do i buy in time?

Wow is this really happening right now? I'm going to be so fucking rich. I was down getting fudded out. But now i'm buying more. Take me to the Moon Visa

how the fuck do i buy them?
can't find a working exchange

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

>reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7gi77z/holy_shit_go_to/

Just confirmed what my thread was about. thanks user!

here was my thread from earlier:

buttrex

TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

but i have no btc there.. do i really have to buy some?

and to think I only have 100. fuuuggg

mfw sold POWR to buy XLM

Anybody else find it odd threads like this get no traffic even though they are guaranteed 10x options, while shit like potcoin and bitbean has a thousand threads with a ton of posts?

What are our targets when the use comes out?

... before the news was official the target was 1500... so who honestly knows. possibly a dollar or more? depends how far this partnership reaches.

Bought 10k at 670 about 30 min ago.

What's the exit point?

Nothing on my side, changing the html?

depend of the conference

this coin could only be kept a secret for so long.

mfw i sold at 1016 sats last night and rebought and set a buy back at 750.
who says you can't predict the market?

DON'T BUY IN I HAVE PROOF THIS IS A SCAM. HANG ON FOR A MINUTE I SWEAR

u better delier in literally one minute or 10 btc going through so if you have buy order now is the time.

Did you see POWR's political tweet? They got roasted for it. I was trading it for a few days. I'm gonna leave it alone now though.

waiting user. thank you for your honesty

same

what gets me is that they said Steller in the article instead of Stellar. thats a flag

I need to go to bed, I was thinking about setting a sell order for a third of my stack at 990 sats? Do you think thats reasonable?

can anyone explain how can you check it in the f12 developer tools?
i know how to use it to inspect html and css but i dont understand the procedure the guy explained.....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa noooooooooooo

I need some fukin awnsers boiz!

thx user. How high do you think they'll let it pump before they sell?

It's made up by a pnd group, don't fall for it. I'm looking out for bizbros instead of joining this scum

wow...

I actually had a thread with a ton of useful info. screw these guys. They are bad for XLM.

XLM going up im getting some

FUCK
THANKS user SOLD AT 700 HEEHEE

Its starting now.

U da MVP bro.

Not buying

last one. should be enough for you guys. dont be lazy and double check stuff. I learned this the hard way and lost a lot of money.

if I helped you and you want to leave a small tip: 0xe744e64d4851810db6fd6f4c168da77a85458636

(my bittrex deposit address, dont wanna get targeted by these psychos using my normal wallet)

dont feel forced though. good luck out there in these crazy days!

user OF THE YEAR AWARD

Is it coming to binance?

I actually believe you thanks mate. You saved me some good shit right here.

you heard em guys-- GET IN UNDER 800!!

no but seriously wtf i donno who's fucking who anymore

well im still gonna try to ride the pump, but thanks user.

Could still be visa though

hey user, thank you so very much, i wasnt going to jump in it until i could check it myself, but i guess you saved a lot of people money!
good job man, there are still good anons out there.
are you guys mostly ausiefags here now? im a eurofag and have noticed that i can find most meaningful posts here when i cant sleep at 2 in the morning......

Doubt me if you want. Just ask yourself how I could fake these screenshots in such a short time (idk maybe it's possible I'm a photoshop retard)

could be, but that is still some shit they pulled... very annoying.

same. I already bought in.

depressed insomniac eurofag here. but I'm regularly bantering with aussies at this time, loving it

very dumb user here
0.02000000 is what im moving on bittrex, should i buy now and set a sell order when it hits 800 (800 what?), with what settings?
thanks for the help

shit i manage corporate firewalls and those are way easier than all of this

Dude. I wish our board had more people like you.

Thank you user for your honesty

love you

I believe that a pnd group is trying to affect the price, but I have a hard time believing they can move it significantly.

I've tried it, it doesn't do shit, I've made my own homepage before and know CSS and HTML. Sigh what a waste of my time. I just tried it just to see if anything will happen but I knew first sight it was fake because he didn't give information on a link to insert within the HTML document.

what time is th conference

Maybe, maybe not. Doesn't change the fact that this is fuckery.

trips of truth

User blockbasics sounds like a stellar insider (or just a mod?) and posting to this thread. Not denying it either.

Moving upwards anyway. Is visa speculation what drove it to 0.1 USD today?

Oh I know. But this goes on ALL DAY LONG. I just can't fathom them having the capital to move a 1.2bn dollar market cap coin.

Yeah I believe so.

What does everyone think?

Bless you user. I know crypto is a zero sum game and all but I wish Veeky Forums would look out for each other more. I'd love to see all of us autists hit the 21 BTC club but it's hard with shit like this from OP.

maybe that's fake but partnership with VISA is still real...

i still think its a good investment, not meaning to be a pajeet but the conference is on tomorrow so who knows what will happen.

im not here telling anyone to buy but its looking like a nice long hold.

been holding this for a few months, hopefully it doesn't moon. i don't feel like selling.

Do you have a monero address?

user, you're a true fucking hero. I was going to let it sit all-in overnight, instead I squeezed $500 out of the pump and exited. I want to suck your dick.

Still not sure how big this group's networth would need to be to move this shit.

4ALcRLbcCTVdRRvckXBCXWaiqpLLsu8ScixoqznZN6FCV7J9CzrKzHy3sMdTbjKRZ1EFAg91FCzETYTtj8qxFpeh9mpt5bT

Yes, thanks for anything, but really don't feel forced if you are a poorfag yourself!

thank you, I still made 10k satoshis at least rising the reddit pump.

shit i brought the hype, im up 12% tho should i sell?

>went all in
>discover it's a pump and jump ship
>stellar announces visa partnership for real 15 minutes later

I'm calling it now...

Regardless of the pump and dump group's hoax (trying to manipulate what is currently the 4th biggest volume on Bittrex, by the way...) Lumen was doing fairly well lately, hitting 1041 today after 2 days of very bullish trend.

It needed a correction and on top of the bitcoin playing Yoyo it did really well today (compared to most coins). So I'd say it's still a safe bet.

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171130T1140&p0=235&msg=Seoul 2017&font=cursive
Timer to the conference, well, the part where the lumen bitch is supposed to talk anyway.

i bought the PnD scame but still holding for the conference anyway.

I'm a poorfag and would tip if I wasn't, was just going to spectate this whole thing as I enjoy watching. But on behalf of everyone who could have got fucked, thanks a tonne, user

Oh shit this is the same guy who gave me a chargeback on ebay and scammed me out $500. Finally got this fucking faggot. Give me your btc address so I can tip you.

I was thinking this but desu OP fudded me into selling early... I even drew my own meme wedges on teh graph n everrythang...

Is there a live feed of it anywhere?

Your intuition should have told you it was a scam. If you needed proof you're a fucking brainlet.

Just tried to look for one with no success

Just bought 30k xlm. Moon mission

?? Not sure what you mean but glad I helped. Again using an exchange address so I cannot be tracked (I know I'm way too paranoid prolly)

1EvbzkaQcw3p9aMthwfs1vbzw7jgMgJsiE

you messed up. scroll through the thread.

"they won't even fact check" ha you fucking clowns. spell your shit right too next time.

are u in the acual discord with them?

How am i supposed to watch the conference?

You actually made me sell early wow. Fuck this shit. Couldve held. Anyway what's up with teh arbitrage on this? Like 3% min polo/trex

Kek! All this and XLM is only going up!

Does anyone have a link for the conference?

Why would you sell this coin at 700 satoshi? We literally were at 1000 sats yesterday. This coin is starting to get the attention it deserved. Still undervalued and will grow 10x.

should i sell my kyber for the conference?

Sold a few days ago, pump and dump groups have been fucking with it ever since the IBM news.

lol stay poor

>(I know I'm way too paranoid prolly)
You're not at all.

I too would love to be able to watch the conference.

There's still a meetup on the 30th you mongs

youtube.com/watch?v=HPblaBvlpPM

cheers user

what is this guy wearing?