Should I go all in when this hits etherdelta?

Should I go all in when this hits etherdelta?
Will they dump as soon as it hits the exchange?

5x my nigs at the level of this hype/demand

it's a scam coin, i know one of the devs

this. theres literally no incentive for anyone to dump below ICO. Real product. Connections to Alibaba. Low market cap. FUD proof.
WaBi

Wabiiiii
WABI WABI

I'm going all in, when does it hit?

ICO price??

$0.25
WALLLAAAAMMMAIIIIII
JUMPING FROG
U
M
P
I
N
G

F
R
O
G
WABI

im assuming its sold out already?

i maxed out my cap for day 1 but didnt get involved in day 2. gonna try and buy around ico price when it hits ED, which is very optimistic rofl. someone mentioned that 92% of the coins were sold on day 1, which is more than what kyber managed to sell when their ico opened

the website claims you will recieve wabi within 7 days after it closes in a few hours

You might have to get it around 4x.

It's dump proof, the only people with that much Wabi to dump are the pre-sales.. and their tokens are locked for at least 3 months.

Assumed it was shit from the logo but I looked into it more and this is so so so so so fucking bullish. New Antshares

I wonder if we can get to the page from the token address before it "legit" comes out on ED

TRIPLE DUBS CONFIRM. GOING ALL IN ASAP

Btw does anyone know the contact address for wabi?

Gotcha. Thank you.

WaBi already said: After ICO ends (in 3 hours) the coins will become unlocked and sent to everyone's wallets AFTER 7 days. Anyone claiming it's instantly after the ICO is over is a SCAMMER. Do not fall for scams. Do not get had by these pajeets.
Wabi has amazing press and their ICO was basically flawless. This is a coin that will pull and Antshares/WTC move. Be ready.

Long term hold this is a easy 100x btw 1billion market caps next year will be farts

OP all in is the only way. Get in

this will immediately dump when the tokens hit ED. BTCs meteoric rise will make all of you regret putt eth into this shitcoin.

fuck this is gonna moon isnt it. how much am i gonna have to pay on Ether delta