Had a leveraged account

Had a leveraged account.

Had Litecoin, Ethereum, and dash long.

Lost everything. Current balance $-0.4

How much you lost?
When your porfolio is $100, stop crying

$450

It's a huge amount for me. My bank account has $30 In it and I don't get paid until the 15th.

I'm so fucking stupid.

That was stupid of you but you are so poor that pretty much anything could have wiped you out.

The worst part is, I could've had a $200 profit today. But I decided to hold it for a few months and not close my positions.

FUCK, man. I got greedy

Why the fuck would you margin trade with your last 500 in the fucking crypto market of all places? Do you have the intense urge to play Russian roulette with a minigun or something?

>Had a leveraged account.
>It's a huge amount for me. My bank account has $30 In it and I don't get paid until the 15th.
Rule number one of ANY fucking investment. Higher reward means higher risk. Don't leverage if you're not willing to accept losing it all.

how old are you? genuinely curious

>greater fools
Where are the regular fools?

21, any judgments to pass?

idiot

Well you either lose or you learn. I guess I learned.

No, you fucking lost dude, don't make up some stupid aphorism to hide your shame and greed.

I know I lost. Relax, you seem even more upset about this than me

I'm just naturally confrontational.

Two words. Stop Loss.

I was asleep when this shit happened, only lost $200 because of the, thank fuck, stop loss.

Take what you have right now and put it into ENG on bittrex. Trust. Just hit the exchange. not even 2 hrs old. going to moon. gogo.

Why? Loss is the meme that keeps on giving.

I don't have money. I'm going to sell my car, I think I'll be able to spare 1 or 2 grand from that. But probably gonna take a week or two.

you're a 21 year old retard

dude. here's what you do.

you buy 50$ worth of ethereum on gdax with your credit card and that's it. Now if you want more money actually earn it by trading, no leverage.

Maybe for every 100 profitable trades you can allocate yourself more money, but you probably won't need to do that.

hopefully you'll actually learn how to trade then.

Only on the internet. Fag.