BTC KING BACK AT 10K

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER

Be sure to sell at 11k and rebuy around 8500.

ABCD correction.

Can I go to sleep now, are we safe?

> Not knowing how to read the charts and realizing this is only the beginning.

As always...

It will come crumbling right back down, this is the last gasp as the life depletes from this miserable coin.

>what is a bear flag

I think I had it wrong anons. I was shilling that a 10k btc over the holidays would set us up for 50k next year. This is true, but 99% of norman just want to impress people, they are just going to buy now to show their demented families and friends their blockfolios over the next month. We are going up now and in January we're going to see the impossible happen.

Draw some lines on a chart, so I know it's real bae

>impossible
>happens
pick one you demented old circus monkey

Bearish as fuck. This is your chance to sell dumbasses

Rising wedge? Or ascending triangle? Rising wedge? Or ascending triangle...

This is a tough call, Veeky Forumscuits.

I don't think that's the pattern we're seeing.

Just fucking crash already you stupid piece of shit.

the impossible can happen user

NEWBS.............THIS HONESTLY FEELS JUST LIKE THE 2014 RISE AND FALL. SORRY TO SAY BUT I WONT BE SURPRISED AT ALL AND..........I EXPECT IT TO DROP. I'LL NEVER SELL...........BECAUSE I'LL NEVER LOSE ANYTHING. BITCOIN WILL BE 100K IN 2 YEARS FAGGOTS......DEAL WITH THE VOLATILITY...........DEAL WITH DOING YOUR FUCKING KEGELS EVERYDAY. DEAL WITH.........THE TOWL BEING (((((THROWN)))))))))))))))))))))))

>impossible
>can happen

I SOLD AT 8.6K

i have capped you and the other faggots to remind you in a couple of months that you were warned

Bitcoin cant even handle the volume of transactions there are now, nevermind in the future... Bitcoin is literally worthless and the only reason the price has risen is hype and ignorance. Blockchain technology is game changing indeed, but people that know nothing think bitcoin is actually adequate to be a p2p payment system.. its not. literally greater fool at its finest right now.

Bitcoin will be overtaken in 2018 when people actually think about whats going on right now and come to their senses. The question is, what coin will take its place? What coin can actually handle the volume and can be used in the way bitcoin was intended? XMR? ETH? ARK?

Sell btc bags while the price is high.. Crash is impending. Bitcoin literally is a prehistoric shit coin worth no more than 1 USD and the market will correct itself eventually. You're investing in hype and hype alone.

NOT TO BE SAID THERES NO MONEY TO BE MADE... If you play your cards right, sure you can make some profits off the hype run... but longterm holding is a no no no no no.

- Rational person

>cash out bounce

>Bitcoin cant even handle the volume of transactions there are now, nevermind in the future... Bitcoin is literally worthless and the only reason the price has risen is hype and ignorance. Blockchain technology is game changing indeed, but people that know nothing think bitcoin is actually adequate to be a p2p payment system.. its not. literally greater fool at its finest right now.
>Bitcoin will be overtaken in 2018 when people actually think about whats going on right now and come to their senses. The question is, what coin will take its place? What coin can actually handle the volume and can be used in the way bitcoin was intended? XMR? ETH? ARK?
>Sell btc bags while the price is high.. Crash is impending. Bitcoin literally is a prehistoric shit coin worth no more than 1 USD and the market will correct itself eventually. You're investing in hype and hype alone.
>NOT TO BE SAID THERES NO MONEY TO BE MADE... If you play your cards right, sure you can make some profits off the hype run... but longterm holding is a no no no no no.
>- Rational person

This is correct. 100% accurate.