Accumulate

Accumulate.

i am. not missing this one

why it can barely hold $9

Literately all of crypto shat the bed today.

>literally $2 coin

>literally doesnt know how the word literally

This coin is so worthless. Skateboards and Big Macs.
This is probably the reason Sergey has forsaken us. In all seriousness tough. Face-scans in SEA valued at close to a billion?

sergey died, sell all now exit exit

you can accumulate mine at $8.75 you cheap fuck

>hodling 500; comfy corolla-land tier
When this thing finally hits, it's going to a nuclear moon

Moon when plz?

already mooned. slow death then crash when everyone realizes Jun is vaporware

This piece of shit is below 80k sat now. IT was 300k sat 2 months ago and that faggot skateboarder doesnt update a damn thing in months. I lost so much money holding this crap instead of going on other projects

>*slowly eats your market share*

heh, nothing personnell

your fault you’re a retarded trader throwaway

There is a certain retired Milintel fag that is hokding a stack of this. He has prived he can find any of you faggots anywhere any time. That is good enough for me. Holding a stack and waiting patiently to see what he knows.

God damn these tiny phones with scratched up screens. They were not designed for the mildly active, let alone those in to extreme sports.

no reason to be not all in the only good token for the crypto winter 2.0

literally what?

See you at 200$ in q2 of next year dunces. People that can't be bothered to even look up what the fucking token does shouldn't comment. OMG is a tinderbox that is going to explode the moment any relevant news regarding staking or plasma comes out.

hope and a prayer

yes pajeet
it is gonna be great looking back on these threads they remind me of the old eth threads

Hmm I regret to inform you all that unfortunately it's going down. A few pump and signal groups told their followers to buy and hold for only 24 hours. That was earlier today and towards the end of yesterday (eastern burger time). Thats the reason for the bull traps. They will be unloading soon.

Larp. Miltel fag has a lot of followers now. Myself included.

fuck this coin.

fuck OMG, fuck ZRX, fuck CVC, fuck all of you

isnt there some shit news on the 30th?

Is this Cliff High related?

I'm getting into OMG by the end of the year though.

Smartest person in this thread

30000%

The lucky retards who had random $2 buy orders setup or were quick enough to catch it. Why did I have to be asleep...

How do you evaluate the price... with btc going parabolic, I don't even know what's a good buy anymore..

OMG vs USD?

calm down pajeet

>but but the skateboard -