2. Why
3. Price by 1/01/18

1. bitcoin
2. it's bitcoin and it will outperform everything else
3. 13.5k

LINK
It's going to be listed on bittrex
.60+ USD

SUB and REQ will triple if their beta releases are not underwhelming. I'm all in on both

1. link
2. sergey going to rise from the dead w/ big announcement in December
3. $1.50

That is infinitely the most hideous beast I've ever laid my eyes on. You should be charged with a crime for posting that on this board.

you just mad if you fucked from behind your dick wouldnt make it to her pussy

Up on tip toes and bend forward you little hellion! Daddy’s got a lesson to teach

ELTCOIN
New coin less than 1m market cap, responsive devs and POS on January 1st.

Also more confirmed exchange listings and roadmap milestones ready for next month, done filling bags.

"Outperform" is a tricky term. Dogecoin was 5 sats at one time in 2014, it is 21 sats now. Dogecoin has performed 4 times better than bitcoin during that time.

bch
real bitcoin
$3500

xrp
mass institutional adoption next year
54 cents

xlm
mass institutional adoption next year
$12

Same but I'm a deluded linkie in addition

l o w t e s t

*0.05 - 0.15 cents next year

Can mods delete pics like this, God damn

Damn, don't even shill this one, have to accumulate slow on this. I have 4 percent of the supply, trying to get to 5 at the very least. Such a small market cap and volume has to be hit like 5-10k per day spread out... Anyway, this post is a LARP, move along

Easily ADA.
Jumped into the top ten out of nowhere, designed around the technical limitations of existing chains. Fast, wallet is sexy af.
1$ wouldn't surprise me, would be surprised if it wasn't .30.

RDN, DGB, KNC

1) Bitshares
2) Everyone realizes how important a decentralized exchange is and decentralized peg to the dollar is (bitUSD). Plus the speed and tech blows the competition out of the water, right now as a working product. Plus EOS.
Price: Atleast $1.00 maybe $2.00

i looked into it...what makes it better than existing tech?

1. HST
2. DYOR lazy faggots, you'll know why
3. $1 - $2 by EOY

DONT INSULT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM A MILLIONAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next year PoW will start to become obsolete. PoS is the next thing and ada has the edge. Also have a side bet on POSW for this reason.

SOpt shilling HST it needs no shilling and im still accumulating bithc

bcash

IKR, do you agree with my prediction? :D

I filled bags prior to Etherdelta via direct sales and bought around 1m in one day on ED when all the droppers were selling

I'm done accumulating, nigger. What took you so long.

keep fudding I need to accumulate

Wake up man. Sergey's been dumping shit tons of LINK back to Binance. Moon rockets don't purposefully empty out their fuel tanks now do they?

thats a dude OP

MCO
Cool visa card + usd/btc/eth/mco in wallet trading
8.5dollar

Cardano
3th gen ethereum

Lisk
15dollar februari
Good project

LTC and ETH
Stable gains
110 and 530