Coinbase was ranked 39 in the app store just a few days ago. It had just passed Tinder

Coinbase was ranked 39 in the app store just a few days ago. It had just passed Tinder.

Now its ranked 9. Ahead of Pandora, Spotify, Uber, Twitter, and Chrome.

This isn't 2013 you dumbfucks. There isn't going to be a Crypto Winter 2.0.

Look at Bitcoin's explosive growth in 2017 out of nowhere. What changed besides our culture? Trump became President and memes went mainstream. Reddit is mainstream now. Heck, even autism itself is going mainstream. People see all this internet stuff and they think its cool and it makes them smart. I honestly don't know when, but at some point Bitcoin stopped being about drugs and started being about getting rich.

Crypto is here to stay.

coinbase pnd in progress

get out now while you still have profits

The big crash is coming.

>at some point Bitcoin stopped being about drugs and started being about getting rich

feelsbadman.jpg

>t. druggy who used BTC for it's intended purpose

bitcoin 20k mid jan 2018 screencap me boys

>it's different this time

>it's different this time

you know NOTHING about bitcoins intended purpose.
can you tell me why the tulip trust has 1,100,111 BTC?
you cant, too many drugs.

Holy shit I had to look for myself.

All the normies in my office are talking about it.

Honestly they owe me a ton of money for making top tier memes and threads all year

>at some point bitcoin stopped being about something tangible and became a get rich quick scheme for normies

tulips are here to stay

Yeah Bitcoin will give all 6 billion people in the world lambos and nobody will need to work

t̳͇͚͙͈͍͙̻̥ͦͧ́͘h̯͙̫̥̍ͮ͡ẹ͓̥̎ͣ͊̓ͩ̊ ̸̵͖̳͇͍͗͊̾ͯͪ̒̈́̚b̵̴̡͈̞͂̃̌͋͆ě̜̻̖̭̗̰̔̾̑͂̀͘a̵̩̠̠̒̂̔r̮̪̤̫ͯ̔̚ ͓̻̪ͯ̈́̐w̜̪̿̐͛͜͞i̻̫͚̦̤̦͔͑ͦ͑ͬ͗͟l͎̫̜̱̮ͪ̄l̠̟̤͊̄̋̑ͫ̈̐ ̡̘̭̺̞͓̠͌͗̃̏̃͛̆͊ͦ́l̞͊͒̆ͦ͋̉͢ͅe̴̗̱̭̰̍͂͋͂͢͜a͆͆ͤͯ͝v̟̙̜͇̆ͫ̄ͤ̄̈́̽́͘e̟ͭ͆ͤͩ̓͞ ͕̺̼̌̄ͣ̋̎̂͟ͅͅi̶̤͙̥͔̦͖̠ͨ͊̎̂͘͠t̴̳̗͉͓̜ͤ̇̈́̔̆̓͑̇̉͞s͕̹̥͉̳̦͊ͧ̿ͣ̑ͪ̓̐͟͠ ̧̥͍̹̒͒̓̓ͩ̓̑͡c͇ͫ̉ͩ͗̊̇̂͌̚͟a͎̳̝̻̜ͩͬ̀v̮̼̖̠̳̫̣̄̿̉́͜e̶̮̱͍̬͍ͧ̑͞ ̶͇̱̣ͦf͚͕̱̳͉̭̙͉ͪo̧͓͚̣̙̥̫̦ͪ͌̉̾̌͛ͅr̷̡̬̰͙̯̣̺̦̔̈ͬͯ͂͗́̑̀ê̶̳̯͓̤͈̠̜̙ͫ̒̓̉v̱͈̥͇̗̑ȇ̶͕̹̻ͩ̓̎̈́̓̚̕r̷̟̺̹͔͓̥͂͗̽ͦ̓ͩ!̴̯̾̓ ͉̻͔̬̩̺̱̙͂̔̿̊

fuck off namefag
no one wants you here

no one cares about coinbase but ameriacunts...sorry white niggers miss the boat

unironically this

don't be fools

I made a blockchain wallet in 2013 when I first heard about it too. Never did anything about it though. I expect most of these coinbase people will do the same.

They are all waiting for the dip :^)

Hopefully Veeky Forums can collectively band together and fuck the normies. I wanna see FULL board shilling akin to LINK or ODN till we 5x on some shitcoin.

More normies to panic sell.

>autism itself is going mainstream
What did I mean by that

DO YOUR KEGELS FAGGOT OP.

They're too unsophisticated to buy those. If they can't buy it through an app they can't buy it.

> tfw you're a local business owner and now accept btc as payment, knowing it'll help explode the growth.

You fool. This is exactly what you don't want. Who do you think will be left holding the bags? Savy Veeky Forums who diversified everything early or Mr normie who will at most see an stable price?

yep, its not going to crash for a while. the buy pressure is just too high right now.

iOS app by xmas. We can shill it as a more anonymous bitcoin with in app payments.

I must admit I'm getting nervous. Question is when? It could happen now or at $15k, $50k, $100k, upwards.
This IS the moment we've all been waiting for, but now that it's here, it's fucking spooky. This is the actual bubble zone.
I literally have a procedure in place to capture my gains in less than 20 minutes. I practice it, just in case.

This isn't fair! I just got into crypto two months ago and it's already over.

when you buy a coin on coinbase then it takes like a week for it to come so norms arent influencing the market as heavily as they will yet

fuck loads of shills using

>lol
>xD

Trip fag names help since there is a 90% shill rating here.

As if Im going to listen to Ogre Magi, you're crazy. If this was coming form Tinker or Invoker I'd be on board.

Not yet but it's probably the last chance to get in at pre-insanity prices.
As is we are still in price discovery therefore no one can really say what prices are reasonable/unreasonable. But from a tech adoption standpoint, it would appear we're just beginning to see real mainstream adoption.
When that tops out it's time to GTFO fast.

it takes 5 mins for a normie to look up in google that they need to link a debit card to their account. also with fast adoption what makes you think they wont go out of their way to tell you it can be done?

Normies won't be able to figure out how to sell. There won't be any significant dip.

HOLY SHIIIIT

is anyone else unable to withdraw anything from gdax?

>all that sell volume
>price rises
Wtf, is this teeka shit or binance bots?

You need to enter the mindset of the normies just entering the market to get a good idea of how the market will go. They'll all put in a few hundred dollars or so guaranteed. Imagine whether the average person will buy more or sell when they can get a 20% return once it reaches 12k. Ask people you know who are just learning what they would do then use that to your advantage. Then create speculative scenarios like if it just moons past 12k right to 20k, what will the normie do then? Buy more to keep raising it or will they all clamor to sell and send it crashing right back down again?

I'm a gay anus homosexual with anal AIDS.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

FUCK I can't predict normie behavior they are way too irrational and emotional. I sold my 20BTC at $13 in 2012 because I thought it was overvalued

I have actually been considering asking random strangers questions about crypto. Such as
>are you familiar with the term "cryptocurrency"?
>have you bought, mined, or otherwise received a CC?
>what purpose or function do you think CCs have?
>if you're already holding, how long do you expect to hold?
>if you're not holding, why not?

Capped motherfucker

This kind of elaborate scenario-based speculation literally never predicts the market correctly.

Lol dude I've been interested in tech since 2012, don't tell me what I know faggot