>paste EYFFwWnmEEWYoWgBSqAJFtQxgihMBa5ssntxMsWfDy9B into exchange search

>check out orders for Nigger/BTC and Nigger/WAVES

only 148,888 total coin supply
90% of coins lost forever

last trade at 0.000062BTC giving it a market cap of 9.1BTC

already up 7800% in the last week.
what are you waiting for?

Lmao 9 btc market cap, ripe for mooning

l̪̜͍͖̞̻̤̊ͨo̶̸͖̩̠͛̇ͦͮ̐̿ͨ͛ͤḻ̨̧͕̋ ̡̗̫͕͋̿̿ͣ̍͜s̩̠͙̳̹͈̱͒ͦ̒ỏ̵̶̖̪̗̙̜̠͙̩̘̄́̿̋͒ ̸̹͕͗̂̇͗ͨ͐̓̚͠t̺̻̼̳̥͙̱̭͔̄͗͠͞h͙̯̞̼̘̬̓͊ͮä̴͙̗̰͉͈̬́ͧ̽̽t͎̥͚̏͊̍ ̴̙̮̖̩̱̤̬̖ͦ̔̏m̵̖̂ͤ͌͜͝e̝̗̤̜̼̦͈͗ͣ̀ͭ͢͞a̰̫͎̤ͣ̌̓͠ǹ̨̢̜͓̽̓̄ͤͯ̽š̫͍̥̜̮̦͌̑ ̢͎̞ͭİ̶͇̦̭͔̦̂͋͢'͓͇̒̃̎m̤̮͈̹̹̣͇̓̎̔̃̀ ̷̺͓͖̖̖͉ͧ͛͜a̡͈͔̯̦̼ͧ̓͋͋̌ͬ̀ ͉̞̬̙̝̮̎̄̈́ͤ̃ͧͨ͡f̟̭̞ͪ̾̏̐̒͢͞u̡͉̼ͦ̆ͨ̏̋ͯ͐ͅc̳̖̰̥͒́̊ͯ̀͢ͅk̮̠̖̣͔̥̭̒̏́ͪ͌́͜i͍̖̳̾ͪ̾̇ͮ͑̄̊͟ņ̤͓̠ͭ͒͛͋̈́ͮ͑g͇̳͓ͦͦͦ̍͋ ̖̺̩̼͚ͤ͂w̢̢͈̼̱͔̯͌ͭͦ̕ͅh̭̱̣͍͔̺̱̿̑͡ạ̷̖̭̝̜̫̯̮̓̾̏l͔͙̼̙͙̫̙͌̋ͭ͂̑̎é̶̢̳̮̱̬͇̇ͨͅ?̣̤͔̩̟͖́ͩ͆̀ ̧̦̪̱͓͔͙̋ͧ

WE

Just bought 100k niggers

>filling out taxes
>listing capital gains
>name of asset: niggercoin

I tried to make this wallet work but the coins just didn't work.

>Mr. user, could you provide more info on this NGR asset you have?

Will my old ones still work? HAHA YES RACE JOKE
>BLACKS
>WORK

>the coins just didn't work.
Its not a bug, its a Niggercoin feature

No they are definitely not PoW

You can circumvent this just by putting the identifyer starting in EYFF as the asset

fucking racist pig. We are gonna outbreed you and you can't do anything about it :)

Wait, that's racist AND genocidal.

>No they are definitely not PoW

thank you.

I posted multiple threads on how to claim Niggercoin losses on my return without using the name. Could not get a serious reply ever

Ah, no worries. Put the whole identifyer and the official description of the asset just says Ebaumsworld

Not our fault you cucks don't reproduce and keep beating your meat to 2d.

>but i hate muh roasties

kek

This is going to moon so fucking hard...

That's not exactly something to be proud of you moron. Congratulations on your miraculous achievement of procreation, which sits somewhere between wiping your own ass and getting a high school diploma in terms of impressiveness.
Here's a pat on the back and an EBT card.

>Here's a pat on the back

you can do that while I destroy your oneitis cuckboy :^)

It's just the ultimate Jewish plan anyway, push "diversity" and "acceptance" in western societies, they know white ppls work and don't want kids, and they know minorities procreate like rabbits. The Aryan tried to extremities the jew by force, but now Zionists like Soros just fund leftist societies and know, through the generations, eventually whites will be out bred. Maybe a few pure white still remain in like northern Europe but in half a millennium well will all be a mocha color homogenous or something... The kikes will ultimately have their way. Try to push diversity in Israel or try marrying a new to a brown person. Ha good luck

Tldr: buy ngr

go back to pol

this is so much better than dogecoin, bitbean, etc.
this.. this is niggers