How fucked am I?

Bought POWR at $0.66.
Bought OMG at $9.30.
Bought NEO at $41.

How fucked am I?

Also fuck the reCAPTCHA fails WHEN I SELECT ALL THE FUCKING CARS. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MAKING ME DO IT EIGHT FUCKING TIMES?

:D

it probaby feels bad right now. but in the grand scheme, youll be fine. just keep in mind that 6 months from now omg will be at least 30 dollars and neo will be 100 dollars.

POWR to $1? :D
Right? RIGHT? . . .

You may want to change your investment strategy which seems to be buying at ath during pump and dumps shilled on biz

1.Sell everything for cardano (ADA)
2. Steal underpants
3. profit

If you're really trying to make it, listen to only part of what this shill is saying. Number 1 is correct, sell what you have. They all have potential but none are decent long term investments. Start by building a solid position in the major players; BTC, ETH, XRP and DASH. Once you've doubled, sell your original investment. You can then invest in riskier crypto after that, but it will take away from your main stack and in my experience you will regret that.

I should say that by 'sell your original investment,' I meant to USD, plus taxes if you're going the safe route.

id say buy a Veeky Forums pass with bitcoin, but mine now cost me $100 worth of btc

use legacy captcha, in reply settings

So you just hold throuout the bitcoin pumps and dumps? And during correction mode? Are you a mad man!? Try to sell all that shit now. Don't even worry about tether. Just try to enter all those coins 10-15% lower.

If you hold long enough you will be fine. I have all 3 of those coins in my portfolio as a long term hold

>none are decent long term investments
For someone giving this good advice how can you say OMG is not a good long term investment?

And why are you recommending XRP?

they dont know wat it is

I'm simply recommending the best way to go about it for someone who clearly has no idea what they're doing. Personally, I own no Ripple, but it still tends to go higher with the other big cryptos and sometimes runs big on it's own. When you're just starting out loosing it all on you're first choice would turn you off to the entire idea. I think it's best for a noob to buy the largest market caps until a solid double, or until they learn.

And yes, I do believe in OMG. But it's only a small part of my current investment. They still have a lot to prove.

I see, and I do agree with your point now actually.

sell now, and then immediately rebuy so you can later say that you bought those at these lower prices and fuel your superiority complex

Aw thanks. Good to see some real conversation here for once. I got lucky by stumbling on ETH when it was 13 bucks. Rode it all the way down to seven and held, mostly due to stock market experience. Here we are now, so my opinion is probably very outdated in terms of crypto. Lot's of bad and good trades since then in this space, but it's still likely I'm jaded by my initial good luck.

this

yeah, these guys put everything i said into fewer words.

Screenshot this thread. hold your shitcoins for 6 months. come back and laugh at yourself for being so impatient.

Also buy cardano (ADA)

Could you guys elaborate on why NEO is not a good idea long term?

Is it that it has potential, but not as much as some other suggestions itt, or is it bad/risky per se?

it's one of the best holds long term

It might be a life changing hold, but maybe not. I know that's not much help, but for now it is overshadowed by ETH. Until something changes that, I see no reason to buy it besides an insurance policy for ETH. My best guess for it overtaking ETH would be regulation by the goold old USA or an advance in the tech. The market would price both in before you could act, so the best way to go about it is to own both.

Why do you think so?

Looking for reasons, because I'm trying to figure out how knowledgeable people assess currencies and their potential, so that I can develop a sense for that myself.

Thanks for the info.

Youre buying the ATH during a pump
you need to buy before the pump
hint: HST in the next few days

No problem, but keep in mind I'm just a guy on Veeky Forums. Most of the people here are just shilling. Every now and then you can catch a pump, but usually it's nonsense. Stick to fundamentals and real application of the technology. It might all fail, but the goal here is to get rich, so all or nothing. Don't risk what you aren't willing to loose.

new asset classes, smart properties, and a bunch of other chinese tricks. eth and neo will coexists.

no I think your opinion is good. I used to be a bitcoin maximalist but this year went in on ETH and then OMG. Those two were great decisions but then I got too far with the shitcoin bingo after that. So now I have started to put my holdings back into the top coins. But I refuse to sell OMG because I believe it is one of the most important things crypto is supposed to achieve.

so yeah, you could say I'm emotionally invested which might be a bad thing when looking for maximal profit.

You're investing too much in to Alts
The top 10 coins are always going to have money coming in regardless of news.
Alts are driven more so by news reports and hype

You might be right. I do think OMG is worth an investment, but in the same way that crypto was worth a small part of my total funds a year ago. I put 10% ish in crypto then. I consider a small portion of a part of crypto worthy of the same level of investment, if you already hold that much crypto. OMG is a coin dependent on a coin, don't let it dictate the majority of what you put into crypto as a space.

>no XMR

Do not listen to this charlatan.

you have no clue how much I'm laughing at this, my second largest holding is XMR. I never posted exactly what I hold

I guess you are right user, I think I'll reduce my position a little the next time it pumps a little. Dash with evolution coming up is probably a nice investment

Many here will call me names for shilling the stock market, but it's still the long term proven way of storing wealth. The small amount I put into crypto ended up exceeding my stock holdings by a large amount, and after a lot of research I do think it has a chance of becoming a global currency and more. It's just a matter of which coin reaches real goals first. Let's be honest, the transition between fiat and crypto will not be easy. So, how does that happen outside of war? I think the elite accumulate crypto is the first step. Sure seems like what is happening recently, huh?

My boomer parents lost half of their wealth in 2008 right after they retired and we're FUCKED, fuck off "stock market"

how does it feel investing in a rigged market?, how are those 0.5% annual returns going?

>Many here will call me names for shilling the stock market, but it's still the long term proven way of storing wealth.
I've never disliked the stock market. Of course in hindsight it sucks, started buying btc in 2013 but refused to liquidate my stocks to do it. I don't even want to imagine how much money I'd have if I had put my stock portfolio into btc.

Crypto is here to stay, but the speculative investing will come to an end soon I believe. Then it is up to all the cryptos to actually prove to be useful in everyday life.

my strategy? throwing my play money at 2 turbo shit coins. lose money. work my way back to where i started. pass on powr ico because shit was gonna be locked up for like 2 months. decide i can't be fucked anyway, miss powr, put my coins in cvc at 13000 and spectre at 9800 and forget about them for a couple months. this is my story. leave your us army stories below.