The normies pumped BTC past $10,000. Now that the dust has settled and the normies have discovered BTC...

The normies pumped BTC past $10,000. Now that the dust has settled and the normies have discovered BTC, how long until they start pumping ETH to Pluto once they realize it's better technology, cheaper to send, is being backed by major corporations, and has a kid genius with a bigass head as it's creator?

The liberal might support a pedo leader. Quite possible.

already been pumped to pluto. 44 billion dollar marketcap for nothing really tangible

Not an argument

>nothing really tangible

We're talking about crypto here. It's all like that.

What are you talking about? ETH is the ultimate normie alt coin

And also ETH is back up to 455 and climbing after this afternoon's drop.

The normies pay $20 at a time, they aren't pumping anything. Every single significant movement in crypto is made by whales.

Normies dont know about it. They think blockchain is bitcoin and vice versa. They dont really know about altcoins including eth

Who the fuck do you think bumped ETH up to the #2 spot?

That's only because it got added to coinbase.

Honestly the next thing coinbase adds you should buy as much as possible ASAP

yeah because bitcoin is climbing dumbass

what happens when normies download coinbase to stair at bitcoin charts, they will look down to see eth and ltc, it is more in normie investors price range and they will buy it.

>Honestly the next thing coinbase adds you should buy as much as possible ASAP
it's LINK isn't it

My mother's normie friend heard from her that I made some money on BTC.
He then bought some BTC and made some money.
Now he's thinking of dumping 25K into ETH.
OP is correct

>Unemployed, basement dwelling, Mountain Dew Code Red slurping, tendie devouring NEETs on an anime image board have more liquid money than normies

it's definitely BAT

Yes?

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA?

there are alot of legit filthy rich people here.

like who?

big if true

it might take a while

>Believing people on an Arabian Magic Flying Carpet image board

unironically this

normies are fairly well aware, not to the level of BTC though

like anyone who has been here thru eth and every other major shitcoin that have grew absurdly over the past years and months.

can confirm, normie family has begun saying that Litecoin can reach $10k like bitcoin did and has begun accumulating for that reason alone.

THANK YOU MONEY SKELETON

>Linear thinkers
I don't think you guys understand the value and industry of big data.

seeing my bank acc grow to proportions i would of never guessed a year ago it doesnt take much for me to believe. im not smart and i did it

I have 35 ETH and it hungers for the Norman's money.