ibm.com/blogs/internet-of-things/visa/
coindesk.com/bitcoin-startup-satoshipay-640k-funding/
check.universa.io/-3L7gDB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just bought 77k

not a meme actually

Yes I hopped on

Ugh does this mean I have to put eth into buttrex

I've been in it for 2 months gettin very steady returns and wanted to hop in on the rumor of this VISA partnership

33k deep. cleaned my portfolio for it

Very fucking bullish, could pop at any time, but it is a question of when

Any news from the seoul fintech talk?

What is the best buy point and sell point?

Choo Choo!!

It's been a half hour since they started talking in seoul and no news about partnerships. It popped to 750 thanks to those faggot pumpers but looks like FOMO enthusiasm is dying off for tonight anyways.

Got in right before the original investment. I think big things are coming with Lumens, Elastos, and Neo

No meming, this coin should be worth at least half of ripple.

1200 by end of this week based on keltner channels. 2500 if visa rumor true

I'm holding 6k lumens
am I gonna make it lads?

check out the keltner channel. aim for the middle line. also buy when the momentum stochastic momentum index starts to dip. it won't dip full if its bull

to unpredictable, it reacts to ripple so thats weird, why not just get ripple?
>ibm
>visa
well, sure but then how come price does not go up?

Peasant gains are still gains lads. Remember. Stellar is backed by IBM, not a bunch of autistic fucks like 99% of these other shitcoins.

there's literally a million reasons not to get ripple i don't have time srsly.

>why don't prices go up
this coin is a steady riser for past 2 months. Idk what you mean by this statement. both partnerships were announced in last 2 months.

Also, XLM has PoS and is required for use cross border payments unlike XRP. XLM is also ready to integrate new dApps in javascript and python and some other language too.

oh yeah, and its only 700 satoshi.... very undervalued

Got in at 650 sats, feels good.

Holding 76k XLM.
What kind of gains am I looking at here?

This thing is probably tanking to sub 500 sats in a few days, high 400 sats was the previous support line

Any reason why, or are you spreading FUD?

doubt it.
It has the news and new buyers to support it and a new support line around 662. Its also possibly fulfilling a cup pattern which would be very nice.

it was at that support for about 2 weeks. i'm guessing an holders were doubling down last night and buying back in once this horizontal cotinues.

Not showing a buy signal at the moment

didn't even roll dubs faggot

rolling

Previous support zone was high 400 sats, BTC has only gone up since and there really hasn't been any new news regarding stellar

what should the mac look like to be a buy signal?

Holding out until I get paid on Friday to buy in. How low is it speculated to go?

perhaps a rounding bottom, should find support at 620, possibly 680,
still haas nice long term uptrend, but no moons at the moment

welp too late i already moved .005 to bittrex

well it is a shill PnD but make sure to take profit.
I wonder if this shit is profitable though to shill to reddit faggots.

Is it gonna be too late once it gets put on binance?

>XLM has PoS
No it doesn't. It has a consensus system.

the pnd is literally already over...
they drove the price up 20 sats and then it went back. It has millions in volume. a pnd group isnt going to send it super high or low.

why the face?
you think a second rate pnd group filled with kids who have a couple thousand at most is going to do shit?
the fake partnership release was all they had and that run lasted like 15 minutes.

this isn't a PnD it's a 2 month hold suggestion. don't try to get rich to quick lads

never buy pups lads, but buy between 650 and 750 while you can

correct

Support is at 700 sats retard!

>lads

You have been gone for months I kinda miss this. Welcome back.

it's moving. think insiders know something?

literally holding 76k lol.

Im just saying its volume is so high a PnD group wouldnt do much anyway.

Has anyone in here managed to get additional XLM by voting for their own address?

read this:
ibm.com/blogs/internet-of-things/visa/

then look at pic related and the comments.

This is only a little of the info coming out that makes people think XLM is up to some amazing stuff. Disregard the fake shit people make, there is really reason to be bullish.

sold all of my ARK for mor lumens. felt like taking a huge shit. ughhhhh mommy

What is the best website to look at charts?

yep, I know user. huge xlm supporter here. I was just wondering if something had come out of the conference that we didn't know about

tradingview.com

also go to assets, cryptocurrency or search for XLM to see some TA people have done on it.

ah, gotcha.
I dont think so... I really wish I knew what was said though.

where do I buy?

I posted this in another thread

coindesk.com/bitcoin-startup-satoshipay-640k-funding/

I'm joining the dots here. I think there is a bright future ahead for stellar, regardless of short term movement

Bittrex as XLM or Poloniex as STR
either way its Stellar Lumens.

Hodling since 400.
Should have swing traded but was too emotionally invested in this bad boy.

yea man same boat, def was shaky on selling when it hit over 1000 sats and didn't pull the trigger

slowly learning not to become emotionally invested or i'd have a lot more money rn

Good news or not, should be looking forward for the lumens....pretty excited.

anybody else been seeing the price manipulation?

somebody keeps putting up 5+ BTC sells until they are about to be touched and then they move them higher. They have pushed it since 722 sats... there is an identical one on poloniex too...

wtf is this shit.

Maybe hes just greedy

you're right, and I have seen this type of price manipulation since IBM was announced. XLM should be much higher than it is, and the fact that the price keeps being pushed down just means whales are accumulating. bullish.

to move his sells lower and lower as well?

seriously, this is fucking mental to watch.

HE DROPPED HIS WALL!
Not sure if he is going to let it ride but now seems a good time to pick some more up if you can.

do yourself a favour and do some reading on rsi,stoch,macd. And then put crypto to get the crypto settings for each indicator. You being pleb level looking and trying to disect buy and sell walls. Dont make this akin to gambling put some ta in it.

>somebody keeps putting up 5+ BTC sells until they are about to be touched and then they move them higher
That's not manipulation, that's someone who wants to sell when the price increases sharply.

Been fucking with this altcoin since pbc rumours in september, made 1k from set and forget orders and all the pajeet pump and dumps. Would be nice to get a tidy 3-5x to top it all off.

Bought in at 920 sats hahaha ha ha... pls shoot me

Lol pbc rumors what is thar?

palm beach confidential, some rich newsletter where rich cucks listen to some bald jew with nice scoops on what to invest in.

It mooned from Veeky Forums hype, then died, then mooned weeks later for real. There was much rejoicing.

guys, just day trade the 10 to 15% swings, been swinging like this since 9 o'clock the 29th,
good way to flip for profit every couple of hours, but careful, probably wont last much longer,
however it does show good signs of strong support around these level, just remember that on the off chance it breaks support, this will turn into resistance
have fun!

ALL IN user

thinking about all in 10 BTC which is about 1.5 million XLM

when can we expect this to hit $1? sooner than 10 BTC == $1.5 million?

week and a half til it moons to 90 cents or a dollar.

that seems oddly specific and would be an extreme price increase, why is that your expectation and why isn't it priced in

Guys, the money is made before coins ever hit the market. Take this one for example.

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB

Universa, 50 free coins just for making an account. Access to discounted coins before it ever touches market and goes 2-3x that value. It's guaranteed money.

No wonder you retards all lose money buying at the top... stop buying pumped ultra shilled coins or you will be hours late every time... take a look at Quantstamp or TRIG for the next pumps

But I'm up 50%.

Polo or kraken