Power ledger's fatal mistake - sell while you can

Considering most of crytpo land is male...
Price is tanking... i like the project but they brought personal female bullshit into business.

They've fucked themselves so bad with this. I've lost respect for them, sold wont buy back. Any of you will a real set of balls won't be letting this bitch take your money and then bash you like a loser. No respect for faggots who buy into this fem bullshit... fuck you power ledger.

twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/935719910323474434

So long faggot bag holders

Other urls found in this thread:

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahahahahah thanks for bringing that to my attention. Glad I sold earlier to buy my Walton masternode. Those tweets are priceless.

Holy fuck thank fuck you posted this OP. Didnt realise how fucking toxic this company was.

I agree with you. But you aren't buying shares in a company dickhead. If Powerledger get used then the fucking token value will sky. Who give's a flying fuck about feelings.

Sold into eth and will be leaving this bullshit token... hopefully a competitor. If you raise the issue with them, be prepared to be banned... fucking male hating cunts.That male ceo is a faggot to the max.

u fags this is iota isis all over again

Spoiler: if they have that mindset their shit is never going to take off especially in Australia. Dump it ASAP

ETH are communists and pedophiles that's even worse. Abandon ship back into BITCOIN

mummy why u do dis?

With core cuck devs not a fucking chance.

I tried explaining the mindset of the management of this company last week when it was shilled.
Ride the hype and dump, it's going nowhere, and the top heavy management will bleed POWR dry.

Just check out the telegram channel, a perfect reflection of their libtard ethos: feminazi/soyboy mods banning any dissenting voice.

yep... sold all my fucking power. ALL of it...Useless unprofessional team brings the issue of gender into the business world. Pathetic team will insecure rooted issues, fucking buttfuck team makes me want to votch

Their telegram is run by feminist dick chopping mods.

Nice FUD. Try harder.

Who gives a fuck. Let women say what they want about men. Vitalik endorsed pedophilia just a week ago. Just be alpha, make money, and don't wine about what cock sleeves say, Jesus

Its a fact look at their twitter you ass kissing feminist butt fucker... faggot dont deserve to post on Veeky Forums

Fuck feminism im fucking selling POWR.

Females are meant to be sexualized and for fucking purposes. Get back in the kitchen fucking cum bucket.

You suckup pussy... giving your money to a man basher... abused you deserve to be. Power ledger isnt the only cryptocurrency you cocksucker... ill make my money worth elsewhere

You must be either 12 and/or a sad virgin

lmao...

Milf

All you suckers complaining about women bringing crypto down are wrong.

We’re just better than you.

When I flip on Bittrex I have take a loss at maybe 1/20 of my trades.

Thinking about quitting g my job to do this full time.

Beware though, people who don’t understand it are gonna lose and there are so many factors

i fucked my wife last night you autistic malnourished anemic fuck

L A R P I N G O U T L O U D

You're no better than us bitch... where is there a female newton, Aristotle, Eisenstein, fucking plato, crick, locke, adam smith, hume, Marx, spinoza, augustine, hobbes, even jesus for fuck sakes all of them, greatest thinkers in history are fucking male. Changed the fucking world...bitches have done nothing but complain

Yeh it's my personal mission to let every crypto male know about this shit... PL has fucked with the wrong people... cheecky fuck heads think they can get away with it.

>We’re just better than you.

well congrats you finally proved women are funny

You all sound like neck beards holy shit. If you don't like the coin don't invest. Just don't be like "awe sexism" like you never heard it before. We're a sexist as fuck site and you can't take it when a coin does it back to you

I don't give a flying fuck if there's women in crypto. What I'm tired of is this 3rd wave feminist sjw HORSESHIT being crammed down my throat at every fucking turn.

I think POWR was a promising concept but I don't like the team. That isn't FUD it's personal preference. My experience with people like that is they run shit into the ground due to their own personal vendettas.

Why do these stupid cunts have to scream girl power every time they get the tiniest bit of recognition.

Fuck this cuck coin. Dump it.

Because they know they are inferior

Nice accumulation thread bois

i havent taken millions in investor funds RETARDED CUNT

haha joined there telegram and asked how they liked being apart of a male bashing sjw coin. I got muted and kicked lol.
cant face the truth

Fuck off retard mlady did nothing wrong and is a strong powrfull women

The Australian Government and Media is full of SJWs. I think they are pandering to them for more subsidy and favorable coverage. Why do you think most major cooperations today pander to SJWs

Guys, the money is made before coins ever hit the market. Take this one for example.

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB

Universa, 50 free coins just for making an account. Access to discounted coins before it ever touches market and goes 2-3x that value. It's guaranteed money.

everyone knows Veeky Forums and biz is a bunch of nerdy dudes but damn, do you really need to be this anti-women? and then you wonder why women don't like you?

Women have done a lot of good in the world and have legitimately been oppressed for a long time. Sometimes you have to really zoom out to get it, but just like racism, sexism is real and permeates every facet of society.

Sure women and men aren't exactly the same but you'd all be liars if you never met a girl that was smarter than you.

because they got twitter cucked by milf lol

Yeah and look st IOTA now

I've never personally known a woman more intelligent than me.