Why isnt this faggot doing anything?

Why isnt this faggot doing anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's already has its moon goy

>the already had its moon meme

I'd suggest selling. The dump taking place right now is of epic proportions. Neo is DOA.

Youre not optimistic about China's new rules?

It's already mooned. QTUM is now where its at for chinese money.

Biggest scam in crypto. All my Chinese friends say that this is just a meme.

>t. QTUM bag holder

He's going all in on doge

It is doing something, it is crashing you faggot.

Dump this shitcoin now, -> buy btc

You all are fucking normies and buy into the fake news that this coin is going to die. Fuck off, and become a good traders or a bag holders pajeets.

"COINRAIL TO LIST NEO ($NEO) AND GAS ($GAS)"
Keep up with the news or get out, RREEEEEE

Are you retarded. You niggs love being poor.

whales accumulating, fundamentals haven't changed and Neo is just tacking on more and more partnerships and dapps. This is one of those coins you buy, put in a safe, then come back in a few years and be rich

Nigger please. Just look at this shit dump since 4 months ago after it's initial pump. Don't be retarded sell this shit now.

Nah, imma let it chill in my wallet accumulating me Gas forever. Thanks for the tips tho

This coin is the DEFINITION of a pyramid scheme you shill faggot. Go die.

>whales accumulating

explain in detail how NEO is a pyramid scheme

This. Neo is the herbalife of alt coins.

>muh passive income coin

Read the definition of a pyramid scheme and then look at NEO. Are you guys all this fucking retarded?

"My Coin is dumping!!!!!!!"

"Don't worry user just whales accumulating"

What a bunch of faggots.

>90% of volume in Western countries
>PR is a total embarrassment and elaborately orchestrated to behave as a front for P&D
>record # of shillers that push the coin as a biz app instead of a coin

More red flags than China. Enjoy your gas faggots!

lol. if NEO is a pyramid scheme then so is every crypto, retards.

Imagine being lucky enough to catch that $2 dip.

Flawless logic.

Nope. Not every crypto pays you dividends for holding it. Only NEO. IE Neo is a pyramid scheme.

What do you think that announcement of an announcement was? It was Da Hongfei and others hyping up their coin to take profits and your BTC. Don't be a fool user. 3 Lifetimes of blessings = Microsoft Competition? Ha. They knew what they were doing.

How many times are you retards gonna get stuck holding bags while Da and his backers get rich?

fucking normie, have you not heard of staking?

have fun being poor user.

Staking doesn't pay you in an alternative currency you retard. You don't get more NEO.

i can tell you're a very new fag. you should hush up.

>Neo is clearly a scam, and here is why:
>LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALAAAAA

same with you

>coin is a scam
*coin moons to $50*
>neo will be dumped by chinks
*coin moons to $70*
>any new fag buys neo
*coin moons to $100*

>dump
Well in sats yes it has dumped, but did any shitcoin that was around before june outperform btc this year? The king is slaying shitcoins left and right. Still it's sitting at 3x its usd value from july even though the supplu doubled. That's no fucking dump

You can throw some catchall term like "newfag" and "normie" in front of your argument that's fine. The truth is you fell for a scam. If you didn't sell above .045 you are a fool.

Not only does it have all the trimmings of a pyramid scheme but OnChain took your BTC under the guise of a "business-oriented" decentralized dApp platform and took profits along the way in order to fund their real project Ontology.

Nigger it isn't a pyramid scheme, it's not even dividends, it's a contract
>Build smart contract platform
>Platform currency is gas
>Instead of injecting all gas into market, make it so gas is generated slowly over time, as is staple with proof of work coins
>1 neo generates 1 gas over its lifetime of 21 years
>When you buy 1 neo you're buying a contract of 1 gas over a long period of time
How is that a pyramid scheme?

>$100 by end of November

Kek

Actually after you explained it it now sounds even more like a pyramid scheme.

NEO will moon big time when/if China allows icos again and NEO is compliant. Else it will fade away into obscurity.

Its all or nothing with NEO.

People will not and do not care about ANYTHING else. Regulation or bust.

Guys, the money is made before coins ever hit the market. Take this one for example.

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB

Universa, 50 free coins just for making an account. Access to discounted coins before it ever touches market and goes 2-3x that value. It's guaranteed money.