*loudly moon*

I told you yesterday to get in around $5.50.

$25 EOY. Cap it.

Other urls found in this thread:

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB
spbexchange.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON'T LET THESE NEWFAGS KNOW. DO YOUR KEGELS OP.

>sold at $8.20
>missed the bottom of the dip

wew, gonna have to rely on someone selling me their bags on ED

This coin will moon like fucking crazy if cunts stop selling

Veeky Forums deserves to know because I did my research on another post like mine yesterday that nobody else paid attention to.

$7-$8 should be our new floor today.

why is this mooning when release is so far away??

Conference 12/1.
Insanely low Market Cap.
Insanely low supply.
Crazy ground-breaking concept.
4 months to platform alpha is not "so far away"

$7!

.68 sticking well.

Thanks just bought 5

No one believes it until it's too late. This coin was an obvious sleeper. I can see it 3-4x by EOY.

best exchange to get from?

buy from binance

Easily. Still time....Anything below $7 is a great entry.

Looks like $7 is our new floor.

STICKING AT $7

WHATS THE GROUND BREAKING CINCEPT?

why do you let yourself get shilled over and over again
that guy got some heavy bags he wants to get rid of

i went to their site. they seem like they are not breaking new ground

Me? Heavy bags? Sorry, bud. I bought in heavy at $5.50. Current sticking price is $7, and we're only going up. Don't be an idiot.

I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU BIZ.

not breaking new ground? can you read, my friend? jesus, ya'll are hopeless.

you dont say!?

never forget buy high sell low

If I sold right now I'd make $1,000. Look at the cap, supply, and concept. Are you really this dense?

a market flooded with normies is pushing btc up
sure you get your 7$ alright but you lose on your btc
what ever its worth to you

>> he's mad he didn't listen yesterday

fuckink LINK me the details

>> he's mad that during a bull run, all his shitcoins are bleeding, but this one held strong through a 20% BTC push, and is only going to explode.

DYOR, pajeet. Or be smart money and just GET IN on Binance now.

CMON BABY LETS PUSH 7K SO I CAN CASH OUT MY 1000$ PER HOUR

Why would you cash out at 7k? This is only just beginning. You realize March is only 4 months away?

good luck with that
from here the elevator only goes down :D

Ya'll gonna be pink wojaking when this is $20 EOY. cap it.

you are retarded
EOY USD who cares? EOY BTC will be up another 1 or 2 k at worst. and GVT down a few SAT.

Haha. So, BTC will be up another 1-2K, and GVT will be 4x. Got that clearly?

.69 CRACKED

you dont get economics dude
if btc goes up your 20 usd are LESS btc
now you trade your gvt in usd you are set to lose money

>> he's salty he didn't get in at $5.50

bought 5k at 6710 satoshi and just sold 5k at 6900 satoshi BOOM made my wages for the day see ya cucks

.70 INCOMING

someone sell me their bags on ED please

DO IT FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

.73!!!!!!!

WTF 7300 SATOSHI FUCK I COULDA MADE MORE

.74!!!

thats strange, i didnt even see that trade happen on the order books

I fucking told you. stay poor, Veeky Forums

I use multiple accounts

you use multiple larps more like it

shit coin will dump, fuck off pajeet

REEEEEEEE

Incorrect.

THIS BOI DONT FUCK

New floor at .74. Cap it.

.75!!!!

$10-15 by the weekend. Easy

Charlie Shrem is one of their advisers? you got to be fucking kidding me.

.76!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE KNOWS WHERE THE MONEY IS YOUNG KEK. HE'S GETTIN STRONGER. FOLLOW THE MONEY WAGEKEK

Holy shit, this rules.

GVT is just getting started

LAKERS ARE ABOUT TO BEAT THE WARRIORS. IF THEY DO........GENESIS VISION GOES TO .03

.71. GET IN.

$7 is officially our new floor, folks.

>tfw was still in the green even at the recent lows

Seriously. Anyone who didn't buy around $5.50 yesterday is a damn fool.

bought in sub 4k sats

Excellent.

>> he didn't buy the dip

>you must have a private Ethereum wallet to receive and store your GVT tokens.

Would an Ethereum wallet on Bittrex or Coinbase count as private?

nvm

so each fund manager basically has an ico/coin created for them that you can buy as an investment? just like any kind of investment fund but with a coin? you could have safe mutual fund long term blue chip types, or other more speculative or regional ones.

Sounds like a solid idea, not sure how unique or competitive advantage there is though. Also, definitely a security so can't be listed in US?

Read the white paper, blog, research the team and what is being said about it on Twitter. Anymore questions you have will be answered on the telegram group. But if after that you still don't think that this at least deserves a higher market cap, you deserve to be poor.

Guys, the money is made before coins ever hit the market. Take this one for example.

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB

Universa, 50 free coins just for making an account. Access to discounted coins before it ever touches market and goes 2-3x that value. It's guaranteed money.

Look for more deals like these while you're holding. Just HOLD.

The token itself (GVT) it's an utility token, you give gvt to managers and when you're finished you take your profits. The token managers give you for investing in them is another story.

UGH YOU FAGGOTS DIDN'T DO YOUR KEGELS SO YOUR BRAINS AREN'T WORKING. SIMPLE TERMS..................YOU THROW GVT AT OTHER GAMBLING TRUST MANAGEMENT GURUS AND HOPE YOU MAKE MONEY BY THEIR TRADING TECHNIQUES. BASICALLY YOU STOP BEING A BETA-ARMCHAIR GAMBLING PLEB AND LET THE PROS MAKE YOU MONEY. NOW DO YOUR KEGELS.

whats stopping the investment managers from being shady? how will they regulate them? and is it only for crypto funds or could it be anything?

could you invest in people using GVT? the manager returns interest on it somehow? How do you make money using gvt to invest in managers?

This sounds like a shitty mutual fund grandma

>loudly moan

not to mention Shrem sits in the telegram all day most days.

get in or stay poor.

That's exactly what genesis vision is trying to solve! I recommend reading the white paper as it will explain it better than me, but:

Genesis vision is going to decentralize trust management, this way there's nothing shady they could do (whereas now, you don't have idea of what they're doing). To prevent people from just copying managers, they're doing it in a way that show trades a while after they've done. (Again, better explained in the white paper)

I don't know how they're gonna regulate it, I'm sure you will get a response from the telegram group

It's for crypto and non crypto. So one could invest in a manager that is half stocks half crypto or something like that.

What you do, is that you fund the manager with gvt instead of fiat. Once you want your money back, you pay a small fee (on profits I think, 0.5% or something), and you get your profits. There is where the token value comes from.

Keep in mind, that they come from a trust management background, they already have people waiting to use the genesis vision platform, (you can see the demo app), plus all the connections they have.

Again, read the white paper before taking any decision, any further questions will be answered on the telegram group by someone better fit than me.

Forgot to add, charlie shrem, after being in a crypto conference yesterday, said that gvt will be in some big crypto newsletters in some weeks, plus another conference in some days or so for big investors. So it could go up soon.

Gonna be so many pink wojaks when this is at $100 in Q1.

>read the whitepaper

I bet you haven't even read the fucking whitepaper.

Love waking up to +$1000. We should do this more often.

In November 2014 Saint-Petersburg Exchange implemented a breakthrough project for the Russian financial market. The Exchange admitted to trading 55 stocks from the S&P 500 Index. Since that time the list of available foreign securities has been significantly expanded to include more stocks and new types of instruments, such as ADRs and eurobonds.

spbexchange.com/

Saint-Petersburg Exchange (SPB Exchange) is one of the oldest Russian exchanges. Nonprofit Partnership Stock Exchange "Saint-Petersburg" was created in April 1997 for the purpose of organizing securities trading. The partnership became the first licensed stock exchange in Russia.

Will go back to 4$ before that. Check out every binance moon coin: EVX, BNB, LINK, WTC, etc...

All of those pumped hard the first days/weeks on the exchange. Then they started to suppress the price.

I believe this will be a good investment but I’ll wait for the dip. Binance is infamous for its bots.

Everytime I read it I like more the project. So shut up.

Lmao, nobody is selling this coin. I got out under a 2 BTC sell wall thinking we won't break it and the price will go back a little but it's not moving.

U need a macro view of things. Forget your 5 min charts