Just because I like you guys

just because I like you guys.

>coin pictured will reach $18.00 by December 27th, 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@classicether/out-of-the-ether-a-crisis-of-irresponsible-governance-facing-ethereum-classic-a77abdd7a9fa
check.universa.io/-3L7gDB
eprint.iacr.org/2016/889.pdf
medium.com/@lyaffe/about-cardano-and-pos-28ee5677e4c3
trustnodes.com/2017/10/02/cardano-eyes-ethereum-smart-contracts-grabs-half-billion-market-cap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

180x in a month.
K bud, thats nice. Say how are your grades?

sniff more glue

18usd LOL. It'd have a larger cap than BTC at that price. You're a fucking larp and an idiot. ADA is a great coin we don't need faggots like you shilling it. If ADA met ETHs market cap it'd be .56usd. God damn you fucking shills.

Nephew Garret? Damnit son, go back to bed or I'm calling your father. You have choir practice in the morning.

something up with this coin

I'm pretty much sold on this coin, but what are the odds ADA gives ETH a run for its money? I feel like ETH isn't going anywhere anytime soon but Cardano's tech is pretty neat.

it was 313 sat few days ago it will dump to 450 in two weeks buy then

wow. it's shilling season already

You guys are actually back.

game on

medium.com/@classicether/out-of-the-ether-a-crisis-of-irresponsible-governance-facing-ethereum-classic-a77abdd7a9fa

tfw i bought at 313 and sold at 450

if it really does go back to sub-500 I am buying it again

Patience child remember all the dumps. Dont feel bad i sold my stack at 350 and so did many. Shit was tanking for weeks

Fucking glad someone else picked up on this.

WHY
>WHY
WHY
>WHY
WHY
>WHY

Fucking shitbag posters like you are the reason Veeky Forums is fucking terrible now. Newfags need to either SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LURK or ONLY POST WHEN THEY HAVE SOMETHING USEFUL TO SAY.

Nobody gives a fuck about your hope and hunch, nobody gives a fuck about
>I told you about
Nobody gives a fuck about other shitbag posters feeding into your confirmation bias that this is a good investment.

Either provide something to the discussion or go the fuck to reddit and meme yourself on /r/Cardano or whatever the fuck this tokens home turf is.

It probably won't go that high, but it looks VERY promising.

Just read up on it and make your own decision. It's similar to ethereum, but can run dapps using java instead of solidity. It's also PoS already, and has solved the scaling issues eth will face.

Pretty popular in Japan with a vfew ada atms planned. Buy some and come back in a year, I sure as fuck am.

Shut the fuck up you absolute retard. You don't know what you're talking about.

Shut the fuck up you absolute retard. You don't know what you're talking about.

LOOK AT THIS OL' BIZFAG THAT CAN'T HANDLE THE NEWFAG BLOOD. MAYBE YOU NEED TO GO BACKKKK TO LURKIN MOARRRR. YOU'RE FIRED NEETCU CK.

Newfags like you are the sole reason biz is full of fucking spastics.

>Tripfagging makes me cool

Newfag my fucking cock. Yelling something and acting retarded dosn't make what you're saying true. Including, ironically, me telling that fucking retard to shut the fuck up.

Fucking hell.

>Shut the fuck up you absolute retard. You don't know what you're talking about.

take your crybaby antics off of Veeky Forums please. If you get triggered by capital letters and swearing and then try to derail a thread because of a tripcode, you're beyond help.

To your credit, was a useful post.

But now you've devolved back into useless shitbaggery

this user is schizophrenic

USD$18 ? in less than a month.

give it up buddy!

Did I break your reddit ToS?

ill be happy it goes a dollar by them, but 18 dollars.

its popular in japan and they follow each other like lemmings, so it may go crazy within the next few weeks.

You're fucking everything up by being a retard. Stop being a retard and be a guy who shuts the fuck up instead .

God damn.

Guys, the money is made before coins ever hit the market. Take this one for example.

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB

Universa, 50 free coins just for making an account. Access to discounted coins before it ever touches market and goes 2-3x that value. It's guaranteed money.

The scene is a shitshow right now, but this is has John McAffee as a consultant.

>continues to post useless shit
I'm just being as useful as almost everyone else in this thread. Until you post something useful, you're open to as much criticism as Potcoin or whatever the fuck token faggots like you want to meme

LET'S NOT FORGET ABOUT YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. I'VE SEEN YOU IN EVERY GOD DAMN THREAD. SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR FUCKING STUPID SHITCOIN.

Pick one you dumb ass.

>Until you post something useful
>To your credit, was a useful post.
Try reading the ID.

>But now you've devolved back into shitbaggery
>Continues to post useless shit
Seems consistent to me. Do you know what basic comprehension is?

You realize to get to $2 this would need to have a bigger market cap than Ethereum. It's a shitty platform started by a psychotic former Eth development that got booted from the Ethereum project, and its marketing of an "academic" blockchain is nonsensical sleazy sales tactics designed to appeal to people who are easily impressed and lack critical thinking skills.

Sorry bout your bags OP

Do you know what the inside of your own asshole looks like?

I'm the only person in either thread to have said anything of substance about this coin, and here you are getting into a fucking retard contest with me and derailing not one, but two god damn threads. This is what trip fagging does, makes you defend some fucked up sense of pride instead of slinking back into the shadows like a good little boy.

The difference between you and me is everyone has proof you've acted like a fucking retard before, and will in all likelihood continue to act like a fucking retard in the future.

They've put no effort into marketing this. With stupid names like Cardano and the "Daedalus" wallet, it's recent rise in popularity speaks more to it's fundamentals than it being the result of sleazy sales tactics.

>Do you know what the inside of your own asshole looks like?

Didn't read past this. Again, stop getting triggered on Veeky Forums, stop posting obviously newfaggish things and TRY to be useful. Otherwise shut the fuck up and lurk or move on.

>Didn't read past this.
Didn't read past this. The only person getting triggered is your ego.

>Look at me I'm so fucking cool with my stupid name and commenting on the quality of fucking biz threads

>ban hexagons

>Didn't read past this
>Responds to getting called out as a triggerfag

You're very inconsistent. This suggests you're unreliable too. I'm surprised you can see well enough to type through your tears. you could have a future in swimming.

Haha obviously I actually fucking read it, just like you actually fucking read my whole post.

I was making fun of you. Because you're a retard.

>inb4 hurr durr user I ACTUALLY didn't read past this.

I've called you out on being useless, so why would it be so hard to believe I didn't read a useless post? Honestly, useless posters like you that think their writing is worth reading is sad and pathetic.

incase you don't understand, hurr durr user I ACTUALLY didn't your post.

Marketing!=advertising.

Go to their website, their social media, whatever. Their description of their product is as an "academic" blockchain. It even says in the intro paragraph on their website that they're "the first blockchain platform to evolve out of a scientific philosophy." Now try to apply some brainpower to a claim like that.

Blockchain is an incredible technological breakthrough that is attracting hordes of brilliant thinkers and engineers, and already has enormous academic attention worldwide. Cardano has absolutely no exclusive claim to being a "scientific" blockchain platform; it's pure horseshit marketing to sell coins and any company that does that is sleazy and shitty by default.

I've had enough of you, goodbye forever.
Finally won't have your scum cluttering up my disucsisons.

>Being so triggered you use the filter
We both know you're not filtering my responses out. After all, you said so yourself, you can't help but read everything I write

but their website is so pretty.....

eprint.iacr.org/2016/889.pdf

By scientific blockchain, they mean their features are peer-reviewed.

For example the link shows the paper they wrote about the Ourobouros PoS protocol, which has been peer-reviewed and had confirmed to be provably secure.

You know, unlike ethereum with the slew of vulnerabilities that have popped up.

It is pretty user

Is this fucker going to go up today?

where to buy this shitcoin? not on polo.

pls dont tell me it's on those ethereum trading sites.

Well neat, maybe they're not actually total shit, but it's still scummy to harp on that angle as hard as they do,. Peer review does not equal proof, anyone with any background in academic research knows that, so it's intellectually dishonest for them to imply that it puts them in a class of their own, which they absolutely seem to be doing. More importantly though, peer review and applying the scientific method is not a magic pill for guaranteeing that the product you're developing is going to be quality. There are important differences in the way things are conducted in the academic and business worlds (although of course there's tons of overlap) so again back to my original point, them marketing that as a central value proposition is a red flag. If the tech is good it will speak for itself.

The more I think about this the more I realize how bullshit it is. And that just goes to reinforce my original point, that they're being scumbags by trying to dazzle people who are impressed with the term "peer reviewed." You know there are millions of PhDs on the planet, right? The document you linked was reviewed by four people. Yes that is better than most shitcoins on the market, no it does not automatically mean the idea is good, yes it is scummy for them to strongly imply that it does.

Jealous of Ethereum, the real reservoir of brainpower in the blockchain world. Suck it, nerd.

Bittrex.

you sound like a little bitch. maybe you prefer pajeet beg threads?

Screenshot this thread. All the negative posters are yet to JUST'd when a coin innovated by CHARLES HOSKINSON (Yes the original developer of Etherium) and is capable of running javascipt dApps takes off and kills shitty buggy ico scam etherium.

You sir, sound like an ETH fanboy with a grudge

Scam coin

There are 35 billion coins, it's never going above a dollar

> javascipt
user, you just....
pathetic
java is over

damn.. why did i buy in.

you are so right. i just had a look at coinmarketcap, no coin that has more than 999mil of circulating supply, has never been more than 0.3$.

fuck why do they even start with su large circulating supply. another miner hoax.

fuck this shitcoin

medium.com/@lyaffe/about-cardano-and-pos-28ee5677e4c3

trustnodes.com/2017/10/02/cardano-eyes-ethereum-smart-contracts-grabs-half-billion-market-cap