Who /getting reqt/ here?

Should have sold at 800+ sats god dammit

Other urls found in this thread:

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bought 15k today at 625

This project is motoring along

buying 30k tomorrow at 400

Don't worry man, the holy trinity SWIFT/Link/Request partnership will see you end up in Lambo land.

Every time I buy REQ I always miss a small pump and end up selling at a loss. Every. Fucking. Time.

>selling before project colossus
>selling before 2018 roadmap
Dudes... Watch the charts, find good entrypoints, then hodl.

tfw everything moons and it does nothing, everything dumps and it dumps

this, weak hands here my friend it's getting more pathetic by the day.
REQ has had a good entry point for the last month, anyone missing this deserves it at this point.

In it since ICO.its performing really great. Looking forward to colossus. Why? SO I CAN DUMP THIS FUCKING BAGS, JESUS, this is a shitcoin

why are you selling at a loss?

Reporting in.
In it since ico and only bought more in the way down, but this shitcoin only moves in one direction.
Officially REQt

this is the one coin I literally do not care about short term price.

It's the most obvious moon mission in all of crypto. LINK could have been that coin, but they failed miserably. After tomorrow I will be all in REQ.

if bittrex listing coincides with the beta, expect 30 cents minimum

How can you not care about the short term performance? How many ERC20 coins succeeded after bleeding for 2 months?

that sort of thing only matters for shitcoins

if REQ comes to fruition and sees mass adoption, it will not be bound by stupid shitcoin trends

and we're not talking years either. This shit will be online next month

I do not worry long term. I will sell some when the price rises though. I bought a bit too high.

Fuck REQ

It’s a shitcoin. Everything’s gonna tank in dec when bagholders dump their coins after the update

yesterday someone said Populous could be done on the request protocol... along with other functions (protocol with many functions vs an app with one function)

is there any truth to this?

The Test net will be up next month which actually means nothing for adoption. You know that right? That means 3 more months of hard bleeding.

If you think about it, why not. But who the fuck would build a 450M project on a questionable and not close to ready 40M project

Guys, the money is made before coins ever hit the market. Take this one for example.

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB

Universa, 50 free coins just for making an account. Access to discounted coins before it ever touches market and goes 2-3x that value. It's guaranteed money.

Just HOLD, man. Hold and buy more in while it's low. Breathe, meditate, and enjoy your life. Look for deals like these while the madness goes on around us.

Report this post please kys fucking pajeet

Waiting to buy another 500k when it gets lower

Who the fuck would build over 10 billion dollars worth of projects on a questionable and not close to ready business level blockchain?

>Everyone.

This is ethereum, and this is fucking crypto faggot.
Where is your sense of adventure.

Just hold u fucking idiot and stop p & d

>getting rekt
what is portfolio exposure?

Shitcoin