Crash Coming Tomorrow?

So, I have been thinking that the Big Bang Theory having their episode about BTC tomorrow and it reaching 10K. I was thinking that the whales are propping up this over 10K price point in anticipation of tomorrow. I have already seen commercials where there say BTC is worth 5k a piece. When the normies who are watching get intrigued by the end of the show. They will trip out that it has doubled since the episode was created. A lot of people watch that show. They will either buy in and we see new ATHs or they buy in and get dumped on hard creating a mass saltiness towards crypto in general.

I hope so, I still need a few more years to accumulate

user, even if all 21 million viewers invested into bitcoin.... how is that gonna cause a crash?

The people investing now are just investing because it will be worth more in 2 months from now. Twice as much in fact.

Even if it dumps tomorrow. You should BUY and hold.

its at fucking $14,000 Canadian, jesus

15k on some exchanges in australia and the biggest newspaper had btc as the front page when it was 10k

Hope the American exchanges keep up. USA is so fucking slow. 25K by end of december in some countries.

>not understanding what the episode will be like
kek, prepare for disappointment if you think this will make normies buy in

This.

Also the kind of dumb shit who watches that garbage show spends all of their money on stupid shit like shoes Playstations and Avocado toast

>Hope the American exchanges keep up. USA is so fucking slow

why is this. is it because fiat is worth more and therefore less?

user, I left it open for either or. A crash tomorrow could happen because people are waiting to cash out some over 10K profits, but you see they are waiting for the Big Bang episode to air. It's pretty convenient that it hit 10K this week. People around the production of Big Bang could have talked about this episode on the low and coordinated with whales to orchestrate an over 10K price point. Now that they have achieved it, they're just waiting for the episode to air to see if there is a massive shock reaction of FOMO when the viewers see that it's already worth double than when the episode filmed. Mass FOMO sets in people buy up to 15-17k and everybody waiting to take over 10K profits cashes out.

herr durr. They make the episode negative about BTC and then viewers go online and see that the show is BS because BTC value has already doubled. They'll be like "oh Big Bang said BTC is shit I bet it's already worthless, I wonder how much it's worth...*spits out beverage* wot m8 it's worth 10.5K...

if it made the bigbang theory it means everybody fucking knows what it is

You're dumb bro. At this point a generalization statement like that just doesn't apply. I will acquiesce that at this point people may have heard the word "Bitcoin." But to say they know what it is or how much it's worth and going to be worth. You're just fucking dumb bro.

>the state of biz
kek

>thinking dollarydoos are equal to ameribucks
kek

Well yeah if it goes to $15k in the immediate future it will absolutely dump. I know this is bitcoin but we must maintain some semblance of rationality.
I think it's more likely a coincidence than whales conspiring to exploit big bang fans.
Considering the speed of fiat to crypto transactions (or lack of) there probably won't be an instant spike, but rather a gradual one as newcomers learn about crypto and dip their toes in the water. BBT is just one piece of the broader puzzle, injecting crypto into the minds of mainstream consumers. They'll time their full cannonball entry at different paces.

How did you get this picture of me?

>the first thing someone watching the Big Bang Theory is gonna do after the show is look up prices of a plot point in it
You're delusional or too trusting in humans

Most people watching have only heard the word Bitcoin. A lot have heard values. The plot line mentions in commercials that they have hefty portions to split up before Sheldon pulls some tricky ish. People are going to put 2 and 2 together and think, "maybe I could get rich quick off of Bitcoin." Not to mention the show will be on replay on OnDemand. I think it's possible that if the average normie thinks there is easy money to be made, then yes people will look it up.

Sup cunt whats ur postcode?

which paper user?

>shoes

I've found shoes, every year of my life, to be the best investment I make

Yes, bitcoin moved up billions and billions of dollars in marketcap because...it's being featured on a single episode of an American sitcom. You might actually be retarded.

you're fucking dumb if you think the words that I have typed equate that rationale.

how?

Different user but 4051 cunt

Obligatory Penny's Tits. These threads are so boring.

How flat can this guy fucking get lmao

I believe you user, my charts say the same thing

what exchanges you use?

it is much easier to walk

At the risk of sounding like I care about her or that show, it that shopped?

Yes, user.

4018 here
I use btcmarkets and mercatox

It's called 'the big bang' for a reason.
Hope you guys are buckled in.