/pol/tard (normie by local standards) here

/pol/tard (normie by local standards) here

Tell me a good reason to not create a Coinbase account, buy during the next dip and overall use it like fidelity/robinhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/11/29/irs-coinbase/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i just came from /pol/ as well, i think if what is said is even remotely true I'm going to be a millionaire by just buying a single bitcoin. I will then use that new found fortune to blow (((their))) operation wide open. I'm a fucking genius.

Coinbase is shit, you're welcome

explain
I know there've been instance of exchanges getting "hacked" (aka the owner runs off with the money), but what is wrong with Coinbase? genuinly curious

I can't see no reason not to (except for maybe the high Coinbase fees). Just know the risks that come with going into a space as early days as digital currency. BTC may be top dog now and for years, but there's no assurance something superior won't come along to disrupt everything

a lot of Veeky Forumsfags FUD coinbase for their KYC shit and it's true. but for someone just getting on board it's an easy, quick way to get in.

fortune.com/2017/11/29/irs-coinbase/

Yeah, I'm legit and going to pay my taxes, I'm fine with sending selfies to instantly buy 1k per day instantly

The only info the IRS is getting is people who bought between 2013 and 2015 and made single orders at $20,000 and over

I know
On the other hand, bitcoin is getting shilled by every outlet ever. This is the only major negative news about it. Plus, bitcoiners are religious.
SoOmething tells me to wait until this IRS investigation goes through

kyss nazis

If you are trying to stay under the radar buy from someone on localbitcoins in modest amounts. The spooks have been bagging the people dumping large amounts through there. If you are throwing in a couple hundred and plan to exchange them or sell them and don't mind paying taxes CB is good. It is cheaper using CB if you ACH/wireUSD/GBP to CB or GDAX fiat wallet (CB's exchange), place a limit buy order on btc/eth/ltc and transfer back to the CB wallet. Doing this will dodge the massive fees if you buy direct. Other's here like Kraken or Gemini.

Just move them to a local wallet after on your computer, backup the wallet file and store the printed/written private keys. Last and most important Hitler was not wrong.

Invest in IOTA. It's a token that invests part of their sales in helping rapefugees vibrantly enrich European countries.

For now. They have their first foot in the door. Its only a matter of time before they put their hand in and unlock the chain

They actually donate to a cause that helps keeps actual refugees in actual camps but whatever

ALL NOOBS READ THIS POST TO AVOID COINBASE'S RETARDED FEES, IF YOU PLAN TO USE THEIR PLATFORM

this is a /pol/ thread, it had to happen eventually

First of all, fuck you, /pol/ but thanks for buying ours bags and making us all a little richer. Second, Coinbase is probably the best way if you don't mind paying wicked fees but there are better places. Kraken is better but the support is a piece of ass and they take yonks to do anything

Not really. But either way fuck niggers.

Coinbase suck! Every time there is a dip the site crashed or they just plain disable the purchase options.

Using them as exchange and keeping those locally sounds like a good idea.
I'll keep digging.

Same goes for ATH btw.

Poo in loo, pajeet... Poo in loo

these are the normies we need to get rid of, biz

Coinbase is one of the few companies offering to exchange U.S. citizens USD fiat for Crypto. It is streamlined to buy quick and if you fomo you will pay the %$ markup.

CB also responds faster than most in verifying users allowing you to transfer fiat. Kraken backed up for weeks last spring/summer in verifying new users. Get your verification processed ASAP because their are limit tiers that take time to clear.

Now that I have shilled cuckbase listen to the other anons. If some faggot on twitter states "BTC goin up!!!" all of the CB servers automatically go into nigger mode, reboot 3x and shut off access to your account. If you don't believe me just wait...

Unfortunately this is only the beginning so we might as well break them in. They are not going away. Might as well move up a level in our pyramid scheme.

Fvkin kikes!!1

/pol/ newfag here aswell.

What about Bitfinex?

>before they put their hand in and unlock the chain
bitcoin was never going to be privacy-safe long term

>implying Veeky Forums isn't a colony of /pol/

I have none
Just don't spread too much cancer on this board OOOKAAAYYY?

If you are outside the U.S. to transfer fiat in sure but don't keep it there at all. Read up about USDT and the high potential it is not backed. If you are new to crypto just pick a different exchange until you fully grasp the tether debate taking place.

kek. the few jews and niggers that hang out here like to think it is not.

> Forgets the best coin

funny you mention that
OG bitcoiners dreamed of people paying for coffee with bitcoins. You NEED normies ot be onboard

Don't buy now retard its massively unstable and can crash any second, wait for the dip.
gaz the bulls whale war now

But it's not. /sp/ here

Do you have Taiwanese banking?

/k/ reporting in

>implying this isn't the bastard child of /g/

Whats so ironic is back then bitcoiners wanted adoption, and businesses would pop up but bitcoiners would get angry if there were fees involved in anything and theyd demand discounts for using bitcoin. Theyd repeat that the point of bitcoin is no fees (less than a penny tx).

Now its like the opposite, everyones like "lol fees dont matter, i-its still good, c-cheaper than a bank wire".

That dives into the greater debate between Bitcoin Core and Cash. The reddit twats made their first bit of money and all of a sudden they want it to remain a store of value. BCH has its own problems. Everyone ignores that ETH houses ICO projects that are 98% complete dog shit. There is some serious clean up to be done. Hopefully the next wave of updates and a nice solid correction will clean house of some of them.