Operation Big Bang Bitcoin Bump

The post-Thanksgiving surge in Bitcoin and alt coin prices was attributed to 100k new Coinbase accounts. That's 50k more than an average day.

Tonight Bitcoin and crypto will get more exposure at once than it ever has. For 50k extra Coinbase accounts to be created (100k total) after the Big Bang Theory airs, only .004% of viewers need to sign up and purchase Bitcoin.

Today we can take advantage of this opportunity. It doesn't just have to be the whales who benefit from crypto pumps.

Move all your money from alts into Bitcoin and spread the word. This can be done without any shame because this is not a rumor or fake news. This event is real, and there will be more minds on Bitcoin around the world than there has been at any previous time in history. You can be a catalyst for change by spreading the word of Bitcoin, blockchain technology, and crypto-economics into the mainstream's collective consciousness.

Spread the word and the wealth Veeky Forums. Share the memes and the message. We can do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a retarded thread
Kill yourself

What the hell, can't hurt. Sharing.

Is the episode going to cast bitcoin in a positive light or will it be something stupid like he loses his wallet access and loses $100,000 instantly. That would be major FUD for normies

/thread

OPERATION FEED THE DRAGON.

Come on, let's just let the dragon consume everything.

>a single episode of a TV show can impact a billion dollar market in a meaningful way

For non-americans, how many hours from now until the episode airs?

>a single episode of a TV show broadcasted to a hundred million middle-aged americans

19 hours until it airs

priced in, and so is CME. Nothing is going to pump BTC any further. If we're lucky, we're stuck in 10-11k range and won't see any dips. More likely we'll correct and be around 8k.

Thank you user

Ahahaha what an actual retard

Most of which will just think its another nerdy joke they dont quite understand, and the rest being too lazy to ever buy bitcoin.

I’ll participate just to see if it has a noticeable effect on the price. I have a feeling it’s more easily influenced than what we’d believe.

We can determine if it worked by looking for a correlation between BTC price and vitality of the memes.

This guy.

Not just a billion-dollar market, but one that is mostly international, and has never heard of this show.

Most of the audience for Big Bang Theory (millenial faggots) already knows about bitcoin anyway.

I am chucking to myself thinking of a side-by-side comic of "Normies watching big bang" and they all look happy go lucky. And then "Veeky Forums watching big bang" and all of them sweating with fingers hovering over the buy/sell buttons on their exchange.

you are forget something this show is only view by poor nerd millennials

chuckling*

*virality, not vitality

Seriously, bitcoin is already plastered on all the financial news channels, not to mention the regular news, just about every single day. Being on some garbage sitcom is not going to be some kind of breakout moment that puts it in the spotlight. The spotlight's already on it.

Being on the news as a serious topic is one thing. Being on the meme show that millions of normies watch and then say "hahah i am going to buy a bitcoin xD!!!!" is another. It puts it in a whole other context and makes it appeal to normies a lot more.

Haha, that's not speculation, that is definitely going to be the reality.

It's a tv show targeted at complete retards.
You seem to be unaware retards are the basis of any economy, that the are the spenders.
This dip is going to recovered very fast, and the panicking retard will trigger the next dip even faster.
Decenber in not a month where you should stay away of graphs, it's a x10 opportunity right there if you play your cards right.

please let this be real

Yet, we dont know the context yet. (((they))) can spin it in bad way
advising you to watch it in x2.5 speed to get context first

how do watch live programming in 2.5

Make your TV antenna 2.5 times bigger

People won't be able to buy much with a new account and a credit card. What is it, like a $300 limit? And bank wires will take well into next week to process. There may be a bump but it will be a long, slow one stretched over the course of next week.

Our leading and most respected paper has been running one most days this year, today it had fucking 3 on the front page of the site

They will just buy litecoin or eth, watch

Those same constraints were present on Thanksgiving so you can expect a similar time frame. I'd expect BBT viewers to actually move faster than people on Thanksgiving, who probably passed out for the night before actually going through the trouble of creating an account.

It's certainly hard to predict. But there's absolutely no downside to trying. Just cut your normal jerk time in half and use those minutes to spread the memes.

Probably this, normies will see bitcoin 11k on coinbase and go
>oh wait this other bitcoin is only $500. let's buy that

I want to watch the episode first. It would be hilarious if they paint Bitcoin in a negative light lol

Actually I had forgotten about this, good for hodlers, not so good trying to cash in on a quick moon

Better yet “I can’t even afford a bitcoin anymore”

Genuinely I had to explain to someone at work the other week they didn't have to buy a whole bitcoin at once. They kept asking how they can have half a bitcoin, it'd be like owning half a dime.

>Half a dime
>is a nickel

there's no hope for some people.

this is the (correct) "urban outfitters / daily show" theory of normiedom. you can make a normie do anything by telling them normies do the opposite

Guys, the money is made before coins ever hit the market. Take this one for example.

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB

Universa, 50 free coins just for making an account. Access to discounted coins before it ever touches market and goes 2-3x that value. It's guaranteed money.

They think that because that's how shares work. Crypto lowers the barrier for entry and opens up the world of investment to those who are not wealthy but are striving to be. While I think this could help level the playing field, I could also see a lot of people essentially gambling on crypto with money they can't afford to lose.

Imagine the salt on Veeky Forums if the show completely shits on Bitcoin and regard outdates prices as expensive (A single bitcoin goes for $3000!?!? How could something so useless be worth so much???)

> Move all your money from alts into Bitcoin and spread the word.
This bitcoin pyramid scheme is hilarious

No. Bitcoin shall die and will dump

thats why you needed to go l-
OH FUCKING HELL ACTUALLY SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT WAS THERE ON 30th OF DECEMBER WHEN THEY WERE DOING IT LIVE
CHECK THE CHARTS GUYS IF THERE WAS A PUMP

GOD LORD THERE WAS A PUMP

show it

check charts you lazy bum

It was volatile that day. At what time did they film?

what day am i looking for

holy fucking molly
absolute state of Veeky Forumstards
cant even google four words
big bang theory live

i asked you instead

31 oct

How does that answer

thank you user

6pm

well, that huge pump fucking followed

but actually there was a dump at 1pm

FUCKING TIME FRAMES
I mean 7pm

I swear to fucking god you posted 3 times and still never said the god damned time zone

2+2

0.01 btc to whoever draws this.

is 4

minus one

You do realize OP this shit show gets, at most, 100,000 views per episode, right? That's practically nothing. A camwhore on youtube or twitch gets more than that. This isn't the 90's anymore.

bump. Will also throw in .01 BTC for this.

>Move all your money from alts into Bitcoin and spread the word.

>lol make alts crash for a 10% gain

the last episode got 13.44 million us viewers

das 3

Why are smart contract ICOs always look so shady?

BIG KEK THEORY
I
G

C
U
C
K

T
H
E
O
R