LINK MOON MISSION IS A GO!

LINK MOON MISSION IS A GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

sibos.com/sites/default/files/sibos_toronto_2017_sibos_issues_wrapup_edition.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=OUGtR5Gl-4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qzuM2XTnpSA
youtube.com/watch?v=neO5fnwQjqg
youtube.com/watch?v=zRBl0GPBm4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy high sell low

WE RANK 100 NOW BOIS

o wow it's at the price it always is...

>moon
>under 2k sats
>under 17k stars
>30min red candle

objectively this

if link actually moons one day this place is gonna go crazy

After one of the greatest FUD jobs that's ever taken place in a 24-hour period combined with one of the biggest market panics in a while LINK is rising.

I think that's not a bad feat.

reading that actually made me smile, I'll cheer for that

Imagine what all the autists would do if they actually made it. Fucking linkies.

Sex robots

MEATS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

DUDE. Honestly I care more about the joy that will be had on this board if LINK moons over the money that will be made.

LINK is to Veeky Forums what Trump is to /pol/.

I need to see this happen.

You had to jinx it, didn’t you.

Fuckin pleb eth pairs

Agghghh
BACK TO 0

Link won't fucking moon because I spent 10k on it, need to just grow balls and kill myself already fuck my shit life

SHOO SHOO STINKY LINKY

So fucking this. That MUST happen again

go ahead and sell low now boys

FUCK sorry linkbros

This

We need more memes. How about a Sergey/Cyborg?

We need more than a shitty cube LINK layered into a picture. We need like the movie saving private ryan normandy scene to get LINKED!

Rocky quintilogy
Scarface except he survives
fucking Tron and Star ship troopers

LINK IT ALL TOGETHER MARINES!

We need an ENEMY. I say Tether and Ripple should be assaulted with meme warfare for the better of the crypto world.

We can shill this to /v/ by making threads about anything Zelda related. After the thread is up and filled with a good amount of posts one of you should start shilling chainlink. There have been a shit load of crypto threads on /pol/ lately because of bitcoin's rise. Every time I see one of those threads I shill chainlink and you should too.

This. Ffs just pump that damn shit 3x.

on my blockfolio the only coin in the green last time i checked was link.

if you want the lambo lifestyle buy link.
sergey nazarov = satoshi.

Keep the dream alive!

wake me up when LINK is in the top 100

I feel sorry for the blow you'll be about to receive.. Such deluded people here.

Just have to wait patiently for announcements, it can shoot back to 10k in an hour

Congrats on this. Seriously.

This coin is shilled and fudded so hard that I wouldnt touch it with a 50000000000 mile long pole but im p r aying for those deluded linkies

tfw my average buy in was 13k

you mean like BTC/ETH? But yeah, rather go and buy your shitty pnds at ATH to post pink wojacks after you get left behind you cocksucker.

Well, there wasn't even news. My conclusion is that with the crazy rise in volume people are doing coordinated FUD to buy really low one last time to anticipate the upcoming news. Nobody with 2 brain cells is selling now anyway.

LINKIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

Yep, honestly I think there is some insider knowledge amongst some very smart whales. It seems The fud and low key accumulation worked like a charm. This looks like it could be a trap. If it isn't, then its the beggining of the new floor :)

Same. I don't trust this coin or its devs. It's not that LINK doesn't have potential, it has at least to some extent. But I wouldn't buy it now or, in fact, in the forseeable future. Buying it now means tying up your money in a coin whos succes is questionable. And if it ever were to moon, at it's earlyest it would do so around Q1/Q2 2018.

>After one of the greatest FUD jobs that's ever taken place in a 24-hour period
I watch Veeky Forums all day every day, and I've seen some FUD, believe me.

But yesterday, the FUD against Link was on a whole new level.

It seems the FUD is getting more and more intense and creative over time too, AND more and more blatant as well if you know how things operate.
Something is definitely going on.

I've never been comfier holding a coin long term, I can tell you that much.

>I don't trust this coin or its devs.
Top legacy finance players do.

Is that so? Please do enlighten me and I might reconsider my assessment.

Well you probably know about the Swift thing right?
Link was the only external crypto dev to develop a proof of concept for them, and to demo it at Swift's premier conference: Sibos.
Five major banks decided to join in that demo, BNP Paribas, Santander, Barclays, Société Générale, Fidelity.
In addition, Sony and AXA have a joint firewall smart contract running on the Chainlink website.

After Sibos, the pressure is on Sergey to develop the PoC into a finished product and release it.

And Swift still has Chainlink firmly on its radar, see pic.
This is from a paper released two weeks ago, and Swift lists the Chainlink PoC in the context of ISO 20022 (which they call the future of global financial networking), right alongside massive projects like GPI (Swift's current flagship development project).

Just as an aside; a newsletter was released summarizing last Sibos:
sibos.com/sites/default/files/sibos_toronto_2017_sibos_issues_wrapup_edition.pdf
(direct PDF download; google the keywords if you don't trust the link)

It provides a really good insight into how the legacy financial world views projects like Chainlink.

Basically;
1) they believe that fintech (like crypto) is evolving from "disruptive" to "collaborative"
2) they are very happy to allow small independent fintech companies to help improve the bank's services towards the bank's clients, independently
3) they believe small fintech companies should secure their own funding through venture capital investments (see the ICO for Chainlink)

Major indications that partnerships like the one between Chainlink and Swift are indeed viewed as viable by legacy finance.

OMG were going to make it! we really are linkies
LINKIES REPORT IN

Like what you see, or nah?

2500 linklet reporting in. Bags are heavy but I’m hodling strong.

I'll dig deeper into it. Thanks for the overwiew.

As I stated above, LINK surely does have potential. But as it stands right now, it would be a strategic blunder to buy and hodl before Q1 next year. But I'll watch it closely.

Well don't wait too long.
The EU is about to force the standardization of open APIs in 2018, which is like forcing everyone to fuel their cars with Link's newly patented brand of biofuel.

Why is this mooning? Out of thin air?

It is actually just retracing the losses from the recent baseless FUD campaign and idiot rumors.

the prophecy will be fulfilled

yup link barely breached support but even yesterday was well within what its been for a while.

Honestly that FUD was so effective yesterday it got to me even though I knew what was going on

Held strong though. The prophecy will be fulfilled

Sergey is more busy than Donald trump, elon musk and tim cook. That's why they have time to week a few times a week to their supporters but Sergey doesn't.

What kind of FUD was going on regarding ChainLink yesterday? I was too busy to check Veeky Forums. I want to know what kind of things they were saying, such that I might recognize the FUD if they try it again in in the future.

Was it the guy saying that sergey was going to announce himself stepping down from the CL project?

Me too. I bothered to look it up, but was obviously suspicious from the beginning when nobody has any source other than "other Veeky Forums thread". This is as pathetic as it gets and whoever sold should be lying in bet crying all day.

In no channels there was anything serious to be found. It was literally like paid pajeets and some voluntary degenerate monkeys combined forces to fire from all holes in order to buy really low for the last time before the upcoming news.

Yes, it was. Usually 1 guy saying this won't matter. Then hordes of ADHD minions repeated the nonsense and suddenly some idiots start believing the shit.

That. That they were dumping their tokens on binance. then lots more subtle things like people sending nasty messages to Rory. Just look at the reddit linktrader page basically. Most of it is on there. Which they should really moderate! ODN has stickys with good info at the top for new buyers. It is not a good look for new investors to see all that shit. The FUD is still going on. Probably half pajeets and half Veeky Forums people who are pissed off with all the LINK threads. DESU we should write two extra LINK threads a day as revenge.

Why would you listen to this retard?
Rory gets paid in link.

Tell me Veeky Forums.. Why the fuck do you all get excited when Link goes up a cent? You all start screaming "HURHFDURF MOOOOOOOOOOON!!!" like absolute retards.

Done. Who else here is feeling mischievous?

Good god, you are right! Sold 100k.

>DESU we should write two extra LINK threads a day as revenge.
I agree, time to bypass the filters lmao

OK, thanks user

youtube.com/watch?v=OUGtR5Gl-4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qzuM2XTnpSA
>Two letters a week instead of one.
We all know how that film ends.
youtube.com/watch?v=neO5fnwQjqg
We are now crawling through 500 yards of pajeet FUD shit to Lambo land!

This with a LINk cube and Lambo in his hands. I can't do it without photoshop.

This is actually a strong idea and could lead to top-tier memes.

If I had the skills to edit the Shawshank scenes... Hell, the entire film could be about the struggle of LINK marines.

are we gonna make it bros

Did Andy make it? I think we're going to be OK in the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=zRBl0GPBm4o

is now over!

You realise 90% of the price action is from pajeets trying to flip their stacks on each other? Most of the FUD is from them and because they need more people to drop bags on them to make a profit. Too many people holding this coin for them to flip their stacks. Unless they get people to sell they are only flipping against each other.
>Do not feed the Pajeets!

There is not nearly enough LINK threads on Veeky Forums Show them the true meaning of cancer Marines!

Well played, sir.

>you must buy them bag
LOL, whoops. I am apparently Jamaican now. RastaLINK!

It's going to be quite annoying desu

For a few days, then all the LINK threads will stop for the most part. You should want it to moon because we won't stop with the threads until it does ;)
A proper moon too, or else. 2 threads a day for every 1 currently.