What do you all think?

Created by an ETH dev.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw

I just heard about this today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw
reddit.com/r/cardano/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ADA is going to 3rd place among real crypto. ( not counting btrash forks both current and future ) It's got a huge team of scientists and experts. The strongest team ever on a project in this field. So take that as it is and make a call for yourself.

I'm going to start dropping like 400 a month once it settles down.

How the hell did they get a bittrex listing at launch?

Also consider the crazy amount of initial investors which landed the coin in top 20 immediately on arrival. Giving it a huge marketcap initially has been misleading as well as the supply.
It's been ignored for months. It may dip a bit more because even considering its growth it is still under the radar.
It is a long term hodl. It is not here to dethrone ETH as some claim and wants to live in harmony with all crypto.
Though dethroning ETH is not impossible for this team.

Good call that's what I planned to do but only managed to drop 400 into it once so far before the explosion in price.
I don't think I will swing trade this one at all and just hodl its a guaranteed monster of a coin in the future.
It's a powerful beast which is why it got there on bittrex first.
I wish it was on more exchanges than bittrex though.
I wish the damn thing would go to binance.

The coin we need, but don't deserve.

They must have had an agreement with Bittrex well in advance.
I plan to buy in as well but it probably not until sometime in February.

Because as user said above this is probably the only project in crypto that actually warrants faith. It has ETH devs. A team of almost 30 developers with backgrounds and masters in physics and engineering as well as blockchain experience. The wallet has it's own dev team to istself with 10 devs. That's more than most shitcoins teams just working on the wallet.

You didn't hear about it because the developers ran the ICO in SAE and Hong Kong.

fucking paragraphs on paragraphs on this coins website with zero use case info. smfh.

Calm your ADHD and watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw

thx user will watch

>zero use case info

user, lets be honest: you either didn't read shit or you don't understand blockchain tech to say that they don't present any usecase on their websites :/

Kinda feel this coin might join top 4 in 2018 with BTC ETH & IOTA.

I don't think I'm going to touch it until 2018. Apparently that's when it will be ready for developer apps.

This is pretty cool.

I hope it goes back down to $.02 sometime between now and then. Or at least $.04.
I was not ready to invest really heavily before this spike in price. FML

Terrible name

If it starts going then I'm buying. I passed on ETH at $10 to $280 dollars and btc and $4 to $480. I'm not making these mistakes again. Fuck it, 200 a biweekly starting tomorrow.

So is this a good 1 or 2 year investment?

yeah. in all reality though any price right now is good for the future. I apparently have not learned from when ETH was $7-10 that it really did not matter when i bought. but i stressed out and tried to get in at the lowest possible price.
it really. didn't matter..lol
i have a feeling ADA is like that right now but i still can't break paying triple for what i paid for a few weeks ago. it hurts too much. but i bet the future will hurt worse if i miss this.

all signs point to yes.
this is going to be ridiculous.
one hell of a ride incoming in 2018.

What does Cardano actually fucking do? "Applying scientific theory to the blockchain" or someshit sounds like visionary uselessness for making money outside of hipster hype.

lol i said that itt and got a link to a 1 hr video and anons yelling OMG U DONT UNDERSTAND BLOCKCHAIN TECH

It's better eth. Better in every way.

>Linking a 1hr video
Seems like you don't know what it does either.
What's the fucking point of a thread if your only contribution is "lol check out this link".
Be more useful and provide a basic summary of the link so we can gauge whether it's worth out time investment to look into it ourselves.

The fucking guy in the video starts off explaining the history of blockchain- literally a waste of my fucking time if NOBODY on their entire 30+ dev team and community knows how to summarise its use case.

Give me an example

Way overpriced

are you the guy that loudly doesn't understand things on purpose? I remember you from early eth days

Uses java instead of solidity. Is already PoS. Has already solved the scaling issues eth faces. Is already very popular (relatively speaking) in Japan, with plans for a network of ada atms.

It's slightly overpriced, but certainly isn't going back to last week's prices ever again. Was eth overpriced at $10?

Cheers.

If you don't understand what you're investing into, then shut the fuck up and keep gambling with your money. Preferably off Veeky Forums

If you refuse to do your own fucking research you shouldn't be value investing in cryptocurrencies.
I'm not going to spoonfeed you needy fucks. I'll link you whitepapers and presentations to guide you in the right direction, but the rest is up to you.
I linked that video because it will introduces you to the basic aspects of the project and because their websites are admittedly hard to navigate if you don't already know what you're looking for. If you're going to disregard it after 2 minutes just go fuck yourselves and don't complain when you miss out.

all im hearing is that you're too stupid to look into the coin yourself and need it explained by a fellow poster on a vietnamese crocheting forum

anyone know a prediction of what the price will be by eoy?

There's countless projects out there. If you're so enthusiastic about shilling your fucking shitcoin, then provide a reason why it's valuable instead of "oh-ho-ho it's gonna go up guiz"

You could have linked any of that, but you fucking didn't. So your argument is moot. Of all the comments on this thread, these are the only useful ones;
Instigated discussion
commentary on dev team
commentary on longevity of investment + commentary on competition
Further commentary on dev team + Commentary on exposure
Commentary on roadmap
Further inquiry on longevity
Only person on this entire thread that summarises what it does

Seriously, if you're so incapable of saying "this token/tech does x, y and z" then either your token is fucking useless or you're a newfag wasting everyones time

Go away schizo.

Keep your unsubstantiated shilling off of Veeky Forums you newfag

Fuck you you smug prick. You're a retard in the other thread and you're a retard here. This is why tripfagging if fucking stupid.

It's also why you should shut the fuck up, because you don't know what you're talking about.

>What does this token do?
>"OMG WHAT A RETARD HAHAHAH DYOR
>But what does this token do?
>Fucking tripcode fag lmao what a retard go away
>???????????????????????????????

how about you all stfu, stop making threads about this coin and fud wherever you see it, price will drop but all your shilling will make it dip less

Nobody likes a cunt. Look how derailed both threads are getting because you were a fucking dick to the guy who started the discussion on the other one. This is on you.

I regret ever spoonfeeding you any info about this fantastic long-term hold with excellent growth prospects.

Fucks sake.

how far ya think it will come down?

Legit

400-500 sat but if these fags keep shilling then 600-700

If you're this easily triggered then get the fuck off Veeky Forums

See? Leave us the fuck alone to talk about Cardano. Holy shit you've probably already fucked us out of two nice discussions but I guess we can try to rebuild from the ground up.

Stop being such a schizophrenic. Take your damn meds.

God damn.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(cardano sucks)

>What does it do?
>Omfg fuck off you've already fucked us out of two good discussions

kek

seems pretty far, i would guess 600

never reading another word you write

Biz doesn't influence the markets as much as you think it does. This has a 2..5 billion market cap. chill.

Seriously. This guy is an embarrassment.

yeah but people here hop in then start shilling elsewhere next thing you know its at 2000 sat

get the fuck off to plebbit, subhuman scum

reddit.com/r/cardano/

here's a link to your Cardano safespace. Enjoy

See this is what I mean. The fact that you think this even is a thing worth saying points to how much of a retard you are.

Wow... it looks like someone is all grown up now (pic related)

You're still on Veeky Forums mate. You need to copy and paste that link into your address bar to get to reddit

It's 2017, reddit hasn't existed for years now.

Get your facts straight and cry about not keeping your iodine levels up in your early development.

low quality

trips don't like
tripfags do

/thread

thank you for being the voice of reason in the sea of shills

Ada is formally verified PoS blockchain, unlike all other cryptocurrencies.

Formal wat?

Its not only security to avoid bugs like Ether wallet hacks/smart contract failures, or bitcoin unintentional hardforks, overflow bugs creating more than 21milliom bitcoins or crashing of full nodes.

Formal verfication is very hard, but once done gives the best security. The best.

Imagine eth smart contracts, but could be analyzed and proven before deployment by software. Yup. Thats Ada.

It is retarded that current state of financial software like Eth has same or worse security properties than wordpress website.

Ada is for security and analysis for blockchain what a computer is for cabbage.

I'm going to take Charles example on ADA and actually not shill this one and lay low.
If potential investors on Veeky Forums are unable to see the elephant in the room then so be it.
Literal very early ETH days here, post ICO.
All sounds the same desu. People flipping out and applying fud because they don't understand it, want it spoonfed. If I recall right ETH was never spoonfed the right way early on. Was hard for everyone to understand. ANYWAY.
All in mateys. 3rd times a charm.
Cheers to the early investors.

will moon in q2 2018 when emurgo is implemented