Really deep ass question that just came to me

Ok biz so I think I just realized something. maybe. I wish I knew how to type in green.

Ok so let's say you buy some Eth or something, sell it when it rises 20 dollars.

Do that 6 or 7 times in 1 day.

That's easily a hundred dollars or so. You can do this with any reliable stock with an upward trend.

There's your income. You can survive on 100 dollars a day easily.

Which begs the question, why do you have a job? why not simply do this a few hours, then be free.

Freedom. Pursue your passions, further your knowledge in this field.

For me, I love riding my bicycle. I would be knocking out like 100 miles per day.

I don't know biz... I'm new.. just got my coinbase account verified and will be making my first moves tonight. Maybe I'm way too hopeful and my face will collide with a brick wall of reality.

Thoughts? Insight? pls. Just trying to have freedom with my beautiful lady.

Other urls found in this thread:

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>OP discovers swing trading, wonders why everyone doesn't do it

Welcome newfag

Retard

if i can go 7/7 timing trades, the last thing i give a fuck about is 100 dollars a day kek

>I'm new
we know

There are those who can reliably do it.

I want you to give it a shot

Let me know when you pink wojack.

90% of traders lose

sage

how fucking embarrassing

Guys, the money is made before coins ever hit the market. Take this one for example.

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB

Universa, 50 free coins just for making an account. Access to discounted coins before it ever touches market and goes 2-3x that value. It's guaranteed money.

You don't trade for swing profit because you can't possibly predict a minute by minute play of the values, unless you have a massive amount of capital at your disposal that can move the volume alone(or grouped.)

Look for deals like this while you hodl.

On a long enough timeline, you will go -50% one day.

What do then?

Fuck off pajeet

Yes, fantastic.

You're the first who thought of that.

I mean really though. right now Eth is 442. buy, sell at 462. well, could prolly only get away with that once or twice per day. how much is eaten by fees tho? Seems more tangible in traditional stocks of similar value

Kill yourself faggot

Give it a shot. Make sure you let us know how it goes

I tried this, but its harder than you think user. sure, coins like ETH consistently bounce between $20 - $100 and you could theoretically buy and sell on these swings. However, what about when it picks up real steam, are you gonna have the sense to sell then? More than likely you'll be greedy and try to hang on a little bit longer for much bigger gains. This is when you lose control.

>Do that 6 or 7 times in 1 day.

Kek

kek babby's first day on an exchange

op I am glad you asked this question because I was wondering the same

how the fuck do i decide what exchange to use

Use DYOR

this place is fucked. when are these retards gonna leave

shouldn't you be off cunting around some sheckles somewhere

yeah whatever that means

Fees. And you can just as easily lose 20 bucks as you can gain. It's not quite as easy as you say, but people who can do it do do it. That's why you see more pink wojaks than smug pepes on this board.

ye righto, tell me 3 to research

Dumbfuck.

Say you have $5000 and you want to day trade BTC. You get in at $10,000 and open a long position of 0.5 BTC.

In order to break even on this trade (after lending fees, margin fees & trading fee's you'll have to close your position above anywhere from 3-5%) and remember, there are fees for the maker and the taker so you'll be paying fees on two transactions.

If your fees are 3% then obviously you will have to sell back your BTC at $10,320. You have to make $300 First before you can even think about profits. Now ask your self if it is worth leveraging $5000 just to make $20?

If it is, go ahead and try it though Id suggest paper trading for a while until you have a proven track record. You can lose it all in a matter of seconds.

If you use less than $5000, its going to be a lot harder to time the market well enough to earn anything substantial enough to worth risking that capital.

Lol you think you can swing trade that easily? Eth doesn't even make the moves you're suggesting as consistently as 6-7 times a day. If you were relying on that frequency, you could just as easily get stuck at a mid or high point on a minor dip that lasts for hours. As you're stalling there, you watch all the other trading opportunities below you that could help you hit your 6-7 goal. The FOMO and stress causes you to think about taking a loss and trying to make it up, and just as you sell it rises above where your position was. Etc.

But beyond that, if you were good enough to pull some consistent swing trading everyday on ETH alone, I think you'd be good enough to make a pretty big account. If you could manage to make a 500k account (not easy, obviously), you could put that in an index like S&P and take annual income that would equal over $100 a day with no work on your part at all. That index averaged 16% for the last 8 years. You'd have an 80,000 dollar income, doing nothing. That is more than $100 a day, and the S&P 500 is less likely to disappoint you with a sudden crash or something.

>Ok so let's say you buy some Eth or something, sell it when it rises 20 dollars.

why not do it once a day OP with 10k? or 20k or 30k?
how about you swing trade your life savings once a week? it's so easy "because of the uptrend"

Kek I did this with POWR.
Was my first coin I bought into.

Lesson learnt.

Take your profits. Laugh when it moons after you sell.

Better than losing a massive hit.

It's not even super hard. Pick a coin you want to accumulate. Get in slowly, evening out any dips and spikes. Then look for the channel it's trading in and use some of you stack to sell at the top and buy near the bottom. Make it at least 10 percent of your stack, maybe as much as 50 percent. But you have to not freak if it rises after you sell, or keeps falling when you buy back in. Be happy with your ETH or BTC in hand and don't sweat it if you missed 10 percent of your stack. You still have the money in a possibly better asset, lol. Usually it will dip again, and this helps guard against the FOMO

holy shit, OP is right.
Why didn't I think of this???
In fact, I have an even better idea: I'll just start with 1 ETH, and find a trade that doubles it to 2 ETH. Then, I'll find another coin that goes up 500% and I'll have 10 ETH. Then, If i double it once more i will have 20 Ethereums! why didn't I think of this before.

Oh by the way who sets the price of stocks like ETH? if i could figure out what price they're going to make it next i could be even richer.

Is it normal to still suck at making calls after 4 months of experience in the market? I've never done anything like this before, but still. I really enjoy this, so I plan to do it for a living in forex or commodities some day, but I'm not sure if I can pull it off.

>20 dollars.
you assume here that ether cleanly drops 120 and gains 120 every day, while you're awake and get the timings correctly
memepost much

The First:
U need initial investment to play around with stocks
The Second:
Most of the people don't have initial bank to start with
The Third:
It's not always a fairy tale stable up and down all the time and you can't invest what you can't afford to loose.
The Fourth:
At the the tax master is gonna take a stake from your gains when you try to cash out.
The Fifth:
Go back and look at The Second point.
The Sixth:
Buy cheap alts from 100 or 200 $, HODL and hope for the best.