Guys, I'm a little new here...

Guys, I'm a little new here. Heard about you guys from reddit that you have a great track history of picking the "moon missions"! I read about this project you recommended

Totally cool!

I just bought 5000 tokens and i'm so excited for this investment opportunity.

Thanks Veeky Forums stay "anonymous"! ;)

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Good post dear sir, already bought some on EtherDelta. When is the next airdrop?

That project was a scam. Also be careful on what you read here, lots people shilling their bags. Good luck OP

can i buy on yobit sirs?

Meet Confido,
a buzzword solution using buzzwords with a unique buzzword feature

I don't know what that is....

You're just one of those "FUD" guys aren't you.

Get a life

FUD BTFO

this sums up like 99% of all these ICO scams

Damn these fudders, great buy in opportunity, below ICO price, it's a steal of a deal can't go wrong. Load those bags up user.

;)

This is the most sarcastic shill campaign I have ever read.

hilarious

Thanks for the laughs, faggots. I have no idea if these threads are being done by actual street shitters, or just anons having a lark.

I'll be the one laughing ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK when I can cash out my retirement!

I checked it cost like 0.005$ a piece, so I guess they try to rise price a bit to like 2 cents.
All in all, bag holders.

I'm transferring my BTC to Kucoin right now. Stay poor dweebs. This project will be my early retirement when people figure how good this project is.

L A R P
A
R
P

Sorry I don't know what a LARP is either. I'm kinda new to this whole scene. How many confidos are you "HODL"ing? (LOL I love this meme!)

Hodl means not selling. That's exactly what I'm gonna do with this coin. The market is huge! Couple of years and this project will pay up like there is no tomorrow

Larp is live action role playing

stop engaging that faggot, asshole

I think this is an AI gaining awareness

You should join our confido gang! Get in while you still can.