Predictions for IOTA?

Predictions for IOTA?

Other urls found in this thread:

raiblockscommunity.net/miner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uota accumulate

you can choose inner or outer core

Am I going to be making the big bucks?

Following ethers pattern. Should have more real world applications. So I see at least matching ether around 300 by end of 2018. After that, who knows.

Buying iota means you support white genocide

iota is the future

Lol

Shit at its best. No actual use of their token

I'm doing a pretty good job of that by never having sex anyway

Explain.

Hahahaha

kys dumbass

All i know is fast and cheap transactions and a very cheap coin price at least right now. Why did it get the term "internet of things"?

Joke coin with nothing working, people cannot even send transactions to each other.

It should be priced at 0.1 dollarshekel.

lol

>completely braindead opinion

It's worrying to think that when I trade, it could be someone like you on the otehr end.

user.... You literally have no patience. You don't think they'll develop an efficient wallet to transact their coin on a consumer level?

There is no question that they will. The only question is do you want to buy it before that inevitable development, after, or do you want use this obviously surmountable obstacle as a reason to hate money?

Except I just received my test transaction of 100 Mi to my wallet. It's not perfect, but remember how shitty bitcoin wallets were for years. Electrum was probably the first non-core wallet that I'd say I can really trust with my money 100%.

NO use for the tokens, many problems and bugs. Overvalued as it is. It bled from 1$ to 30cents for a reason you know. Don't buy ATH and don't be the new bagholder. Goodluck with getting doubles from IOTA anytime soon.

XRB is already further along with their product with a smaller team. Iota just uses buzz words and mathematician to make their coin seem like the future.

autism

>many problems and bugs
The core tech seems quite robust as of now. Everything else is just symptoms of the immaturity of the project and will go away as long as the core doesn't face fundamental problems.

And when it bled to .3$ it didn't have its impressive list of companies behind it. Soon as it comes available on other exchanges, appears more on the news, and gets the new wallet released, I'd be surprised if it doesn't at LEAST double

Yeah I'm heavy in XRB. Totally decentralized, instant, feeless, it's been really flying under the radar. It had a spike in volume and price yesterday, but the bitcoin rocket killed the momentum. It's been holding its price pretty steadily against bitcoin's rise.

good luck with that coin user. literally never heard of it.

You should check XRB out. The big downsides is the team haven't done really any marketing yet and only have amall ties with other markets.

>raiblockscommunity.net/miner/
It has the concept of mining and is apparently mined with the Monero CLI tool. Aka another centralized crypto.

That is set up up so you mine XMR but you get paid in XRB, there is no way to "mine" xrb

Okay then, that's good. But their site does suck balls, as does the marketing like you said. Would they have any hope to rise above the lead IOTA has already gained with its massive impending publicity and partnerships? Their tech would have to be really superior, so we should probably look into that more closely.

Also keep in mind that it could be just a scam at this point

Any thots on WAVES alt?consult me, anons

Then I'll gladly buy some.

They do have a lot of hurdles to get through. I think they will be rebranding (riablocks is a terrible name) in the future and they already mentioned updating the website. but again they have a small team I believe they should get more people on board because they seemed to be stretched thin. Iota and XRB has similar technology but ultimately serves different purposes XRB focusing on more peer to peer transactions. Iota and XRB would coexist in the future. But big changes need to happen on XRB side for it to make big moves in the market.

Have you heard of a little place called THE MOON