6 days 3 hours remaining

6 days 3 hours remaining

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHIRdsHmc8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why that time

BTC diff adjusts up 11-18%

Jihan and ver are just a bunch of larpers. Even with segshitcoin bleeding as we speak the bcashers just stand by and watch instead of dealing the killing blow

btc will adjust up by at least 25%

But what does that mean? Doesn't higher difficulty mean greater profits when you mine that coin? Won't this make BTC even more attractive to miners rather than less?

Higher difficulty reduces profits (takes more mining hardware to do the same amount of "work")
This means a BTC difficulty increase => BCH profitability increase, all else equal

Ooooooh yummy

But Bch difficulty adjusts to Btc difficulty now so this is all pointless

BCH diff adjusts every block against its own chain's block times, thus BTC diff increase will still lead to a BCH profitability increase

Isn't this user correct? If BCH adjusts, won't it be "less profitable" just like the more difficult BTC?

Ahhh, kk, so we're looking at BCH doing some pumping then in 6 days for 2-4 days then? For sure sure?

Not necessarily a price pump, just means some of the miners will have a reason to switch to BCH mining, which slows down BTC causing mempool to fill more, tx fees rise. This could in turn make BCH appear more attractive as it will be operating smoothly.

Don't press my buttons I'm a millionare

>fuck your mother if you want fuck

its bitcoin cash, not bcash.
youtube.com/watch?v=lHIRdsHmc8I

It means Bcashies come out of their caves pink-faced, half bald, and blabblering "mmmuh-ff-flippenngg"

>fuck your mother if you want fuck

Who cares at this point? Even if they throw all their money at it they can only start a pump and dump. BCH reputation is finished after the 0.5 pump and dump.

Who cares if you can make money off it.

...okaaaaay??

Back on toooop

How much money did the retards that sold before an ATH expecting muh flippening made?

If somehow these Chinese guys could sustain 1400 USD value while Bitcoin goes down, it would bring A LOT OF FAITH into Bitcoin CASH as a stable currency independent of Bitcoin and money would flow inside of it eventually but they are too shortsighted and want to make even more profit than they have.

kill your dragon if you want kill.

The potential for being left with ETERNAL BAGS has killed off any appeal of a BCHBTC swing trade. First BCH exchanges went offline when Bcash spiked, then yesterday every bitcoin exchange went offline during the ATH and flash crash.

No way I want to risk my HODLcoins on a moderate chance of some small returns.

Centralized shitcoin which, amazingly, is already lagging behind Bitcoin in terms of code. Let that sink in.