100k bitcoin when?

100k bitcoin when?

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/john-mcafee-doubles-down-predicts-1-mln-btc-bets-his-dk-on-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never

Wanna bet?

end of 2018 easily

Betting implies it could go either way mate. Bitcoin is a dinosaur blockchain and it's entire market is based on speculation. It is going no where.

And when gas stations start accepting it as payment what's going to happen?

Look at the future world and you'll realize it's going to go up.

Then waiting for the transaction to complete takes longer than using an electric vehicle and charging that up. It also would use more energy just for paying, and do you really wanna pay 20usd every time you go for some fuel?

>Mid 2018
>Hello sir, that will be 40 satosh-- I mean 60 satoshis, the price just fluctuated
>Get out your phone and scan the stations QR code
>Transaction time estimate: 3 days

What world are you living in

why would people spend it if they think its gonna go up from 10k to 100k

>And when gas stations start accepting it as payment what's going to happen?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>sir just pay the 25 dollar transaction fee and stand over there for the next 12 hours while we wait for your payment to go through

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HOLY FUCK

Why does anyone sell anything they expect to make money over time?

July 16, 2021

This. Bitcoin has become unviable to be used as IRL payment. There are other coins with better networks that have instant confirmation.

>>Get out your phone and scan the stations QR code
goes to pay...teller stops them

oh wait sir...its now 50 satoshi

Another red candle down to 9500 coming in 10 minutes.
you've been warned.

Here is a list of targets.

We'll see. This is why it'll eventually go to 100k, because people can see it being used in this way.

Thats when the gov steps in and Bitcoin crashes m8.

>11.5k
where do i buy my lambo with my e-money
preferebly not a e-lambo as well

>becomes global e-commerce currency!

>black market transactions in bitcoin

HAHAHA maybe like 10 years ago, they are moving to Monero now since people dont like prison.

>because people can see it being used in this way.
Except no vendors will anymore after they learn of how slow the the BTC blockchain is on any given day, and only getting slower. You think if you explain to any gas station that their payments will take hours, with that transaction time INCREASING over time - that they would honestly adopt it? Bitcoin is an innvator in the cryptocurrency world, but right now it's the programmable punch card machine of cryptocurrency.

what the fuck am i seeing

mimblewimble is far superior to the monero scam coin. careful holding your shitcoins for too long

McAfee's dick is saved!

fuck i'm good

nice job mate

cointelegraph.com/news/john-mcafee-doubles-down-predicts-1-mln-btc-bets-his-dk-on-it

lol, that's on point it hurts

>“When I predicted Bitcoin at $500,000 by the end of 2020, it used a model that predicted $5,000 at the end of 2017. BTC has accelerated much faster than my model assumptions. I now predict Bitcoin at $1 mln by the end of 2020. I will still eat my dick if wrong.”

end of 2017 is still 32 days away, still time to abort faggots

I know several normies now pondering going into btc. This should be a sign to stay the fuck away.
Be the guy who sold off before the 1929 crash when a shoe shiner boy gave him stock tips

You're just looking at one idea though. It's just my opinion, but think bigger

What if other coins are payments and people use btc as their bank since it's a good investment compared to banks %?

What if the government protects btc somehow and not other coins

You can rip apart my examples but you can't deny that it'll take one thing that blows crypto currency. When people talk about it they say it's bitcoins, not crypto. Similar to how people called Levis their jeans and hoover for vacuum.

So many things can happen, and will, that'll make it 100k.

Bitcoin is in a bubble. Its entire market is based purely on speculative trading right now - tulips, dot com crash, this is just the next one. It started out good, but now it is a barely liquid asset that fluctuates more than any asset in history that I can think of. Most of what you are saying is "what ifs" that probably won't happen given the current state of Bitcoin and how relatively ancient the block chain technology it uses is. I could send you 1 BTC right now, and by the time it gets to you, it could be worth $1000 less than when I sent it. That is not a good market to be in, and once people realize that Bitcoins fiat worth is no where NEAR its actual value, the money train is coming to a screeching halt. Mark my words m8, this has just about reached the peak.

Literally same pattern again, another red candle comming up.

They dont. Was this a rhetorical question? I guess you sell when you are desperate for cash or when your wife tells you that you have too many of something in the house.

Anyone in here talking shit about btc is because they dont own any or they got shilled on some shitcoin and have to vent about something else

yup. People are retarded

Those Bcoin maximalist twitter's accounts told you it will reach millions.
Who will benefit from this?
Them.
Bitcoin has no other use case except to buy alts and able to cash out

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!

at least tell me someone listened to me this time instead of posting pink wojaks

Well I guess we'll see. People make fun of me for "what ifs" but I find it all interesting.

It looks like its repeating again, might be wrong this time, will post again.

looks same again

This is a shakeout. Noobs in a panic over BTC again lol. History repeats

Question : I'm going to travel and work in an African country the coming year, I'll be staying there as a tourist, so I'm not officially earning a local salary. I'm looking for a way to put my cash earnings into cryptos. Because then I can take it back to EU and pay with my cryptocard. Anny advice on this?

>Anny advice on this?
No.
Do your own research.

1 million by 2020

t. McAfee

They literally have no shame are they? 3 times same pattern. Not even trying to hide it. fucking niggers i swear

>There are people who actually think BTC is going to be the crypto that ends up becoming the universal worldwide currency

The sooner we get to something that can act as an actual transaction medium along with being a store of value and also not a huge piece of miner-run shit (so not BCH) the better

BTC isn't currency, it's a store of value.