Bitcoin Cash is the real chain

This is such an incredible time to be alive. It has been shown the world time and time again, the potential Bitcoin has to transform the world for the better. Bitcoin Cash allows for economic freedom, right now.

There may always be darkness and evil in this world- but there is always going to be light that will shine truth and hope. With so many strong supporters for BCH this will only lead more to take notice of this incredible opportunity for all people across the globe.

I am grateful for those like Roger, and others that have the perspective to put the world and people living in it first. I encourage those reading this to think for yourselves, use critical thinking to free yourself from lies.

Strength is often hard to find in times of uncertainty- but those who have the strength to stand up to the evils of this world- are the real heroes.

I support the free will of the people and economic freedom for all. I support Bitcoin Cash and all the incredible hero’s that are fighting to give he world the freedoms they deserve.

To the future. Onwards and upwards. Peace.

bitcoin trash

Word. Bought BCH at 0.061, because I'm an early BTC adopter and know what's going on, unlike newcucks that read /r/bitcoin and twitter.
That being said tho, I did buy some BTC back, because I suspect that the newfag invasion will bring helty profits there, too. But I can't possibly feel excited about BTC, it's all about profits.

it's BITCOIN CASH

>you, forever

SHITcoin CRASH

where can i buy some BCash

Bcash is at 0.13 lol. Barely above Bitcoin Gold.

>Barely above Bitcoin Gold.

kek, its worth 4.5x BTG right now. at that is only because BTG hasn't crashed fully yet and BCH undervalued

We're gonna make it bch brothers. Remember how much fud bitcoin legacy got when they first came out. Scam this scam that. Stay strong

fpbp

It's bcash not bitcoin cash you idiot.

Fuck off cashie faggot.

Bitcoin cash is an exact copy of bitcoin. It doesnt have scaling problems BECAUSE NO ONE IS USING IT! Dont you idiots understand this?

BCASH TRANSACTIONS ARE FASTER BECAUSE NO ONE USES BCASH

No its Bitcoin cash you normie cunt.

>think for yourselves, use critical thinking
these skills do not exist anymore, and certainly not on biz

Memes and ignorance won't help BTC process transactions faster, to solve the scalability dangers it faces as crypto gains normie interest.

I just opened a USB from 2013 and found a few BTC.
Post your addresses and the first 20 get 0.01 BTC

hi roger, shilling your bcash on Veeky Forums cos twitter hates you, can you go lower than that?

>there are people on this board that are actually dumb enough to buy into fud this retarded

How is Bitcoin Cash better than several other altcoins, e.g. ltc, eth, etc.?

Oh wow a bunch of cheap asses don't get their transactions processed. Better fork bitcoin and scam idiots.

[email protected]

Yes, the worldwide embrace of "Bitcoin" as a store of economic value and investor interest in "Bitcoin" will be greatly helped by establishing the precedent that at any given point the apple cart can be overturned by a dedicated group of scammers with some hashpower. Brilliant plan, Roger. At least we can look forward to the day when your crown of shit will be wrested away by some Russian oligarchs with permafrost mining farms.

stay classy there

>scaling by increasing blocksize
nice, very innovative

This is like saying a Lamborghini is only faster than a kia because it can't carry as many people.

1HALm8MJgHAZ37fkggb4prF6AjE4yRGGiF

I bought at 0.24

Going to kill myself

What a waste..........

Order of magnitude more POW, shares ledger history all the way back to the genesis block, a lot of investment in the ecosystem and very easy to migrate from bitcoin legacy infrastructure, and last of all willingness to actually advance the project to maintain valuable and useful features like scale and fungibility.

>s nothing to worry ab
i dont see scalability being an issue for bitcoin traders

why wouldnt core increase blocksize at all? Its fucking slow

Figure it out yourself. The truth is out there.

wtf u are smoking ? we all known Jihan, Roger and Wreight is behind this shitCoin.

>What is accumulated difficulty
>What is segwit / lightning network

Say what you will about your altcoin, but don't try to pretend it has anything to do with the serious development work that is taking place on actual next-generation blockchain technologies.

Man, BCH is gonna make me depressed

1MUx3Ej2So7PniWtRksuZYqTvjYhnS2iWu

Thanks!

They were intentionally promoting Bitcoin Cash as an alternative so they could dump on us and get cheap Bitcoin. This is the biggest scam in cypto history.

Oh yeh boi

1JPnCdveRRbhcwCa77ZNfmqv715HBBZE6C

We should officialy start calling it Bitcoin CRASH.
Like if you want to get money buy real Bitcoin and if you want to lose money go into Bitcoin Crash.

19qnQP15umFMP4gc782JX3kMCPB1gHo4Uq

goddamn cultist

lol nobody has dumped except weak handed faggots who fomo'd in above .2

smart money is accumulating and mining and NOT FUCKING SELLING.

3AKAr2aJemAaBzdszJoBCRAVKTTmZijxjU

Very kind

1BpaMhPjk6FGPXqFZo7oY5Q9yrvTQ6rgrU

Fuck off with the fucking begging anons, jesus

I'm so povo it's not funny

1Jb79FKeX6oXuAtmaHNPxLTtqbYcGSPY1K

1BDaQtcPtxgrTUd25SzVpSr2WdmwVbXZPi
thx

1FQ3NRqRy5owMkKuvKVgkgBkdxtH6Yv9un

I watched videos of some of the Devs and very impressive.

3KrmWM9xnP4EiCdFGGzbCmrggF3BuXnCv5

So fill me in anons, wasn't BCH supposed to be the BTC hedging coin?

Why is it not climbing now that BTC is going slowly down?