Strap in pussies, we are recovering

Woah how do u get it to display more than just the 24hr change?

No stay down! My accounts not verified yet!

"show all" on the front page. Dubs and guy with an umbrella fearlessly walking through a storm? The prophecy has been written.

click "view all" on the upper right hand side above the list

AnAND ALL GREEN ID's!!!!...I seriously can't deal with all the meme magic.

Green=Money

fuck niggers

>he thinks we're recovering

>he thinks this is the end of the correction

Thanks. Dear god i hope it corrects lower or stays where it is until i get home from wagecucking in the next 6 hours

Check IDs faggots moon incoming

Dash seems pretty resilient.

btc will hit 8500, break it after 2-3 attempts and hit 8k, after which it should skyrocket is the market doesn't give up

Well 9K to 9.5K is actually the end of it. It's not going any lower or not for long at least. We are already in the normal -20 to -30% crypto correction phase. There is no -50% to - 80% unless a big hack happens.

Buy now or cry later you are not going to get much better

Have you ever shoved a golf club up your, golf fag?

IOTA, faggots. It's been holding strong through all these dips

*up your ass

Fuck me.

fugg you ruined it

Screw ur Jew coin

If every user on biz went all into nxt while it dipped in the past couple days. And if they all held until Dec 25th there would be no pink wojacks for at least a month until half the board reverted back to making terrible trades.

At least as long as nobody is selling huge amounts of BTC. But I'd say BUY BUY BUY.

>Got to 5K and corrected to 3k
>40%
Bro, do you even math?

just lol, look at those huge dumps down to 9k, that's smart money exiting to buy the dip later.

Its been rising and falling with BTC the last few days.

fucking newfag. hide your bookmarks this is not reddit, you will be doxxed here

Ah yes, the famous bookmark doxxings

After two days of -40% everything likes its recovering tho

nah. I found the fagot on LinkedIn based on his bookmarks. And your sentence structure smells of reddit. Pathetic

Trying too hard to fit in my dude

I feel like I am watching people burn money right now. Just a giant fucking burning pile of fucking money.

kys redditor. You are probably a dirty negroe too

I dont think you are real

Whole stack currently in ETH, what should I be in for the recovery?

your right. his company he works at is bookmarked. but like, why the fuck would u care to look it up`?

Dash seems to not be completely fucked.

I don't understand why it somehow is able to move independent of the bitcoin gravity well.

Yeah its weird. I wonder if it will keep moving up even if BTC takes a week long shit.

kys
for funsies an out of habit, I was a CSO in Seoul before ETH mooned

WHY IS KEKBASE STILL NOT LETTING ME BUY BTC/LTC, am i really going to have to all in on ETH?

THIS IS FUCKING IT

HOLD ON WE ARE GOING HARD

DAMN IM SO HARD

STRAP IN LADS

WE'RE GOING TO THE MOON

DO IT

Is this still going on? If so it's delaying the recovery bounce. Irritating.