What if I told you that this man NEEDED link to succeed in order to pay for his wife's black child?

What if I told you that this man NEEDED link to succeed in order to pay for his wife's black child?

This is why they dont want it hyped.
If hes making $10 in LINK an hour it would benefit him more to get paid while its cheap, that way he has more LINK when it moons.

holy jesus you blew my mind, how do i buy link sir?

I saw some thread earlier saying Rory has a black child with a white wife. This whole Chainlink saga is surreal. Please confirm if it's really true.

The biggest faggot larp neet cuck broke idiot imbecile fanboys on /biz, the most delusional /biztards of all time (yes, they outperform digimarines and arkies, no questions asked) the most annoying faggots of them all, bagholding the most cucked crypto of the year, gasping for free rent...

...all that shit - and now we get the rumor that the only person (out of 3, LMAO) who stays in touch with neet retard bagholders is a fucking C-U-C-K who has a white wife and a black child?

Is Chainlink the most elaborate joke/prank ever pulled in cryptosphere? WTF?

It's true.

Not to mention it was a mentally ill tranny imagefag that tricked Veeky Forums into buying link

Someone should do a Britney Spears "Leave Rory alone" Photoshop.

he was given a lump sum at the start... he doesn't get paid weekly lol...

somebody ask him on slack. What is he doing with a black child? I got blocked for asking him why he has a M.Ed. in PE but isn't a PE teacher.

This shit WILL moon like nobodies ever seen. But not until Rory (and whatever other secret employees they have) have been paid out as much as possible while its cheap. Then theyll unleash ungodly hype.

Then again im blinded by my massive losses.

Someone should send all you redditors back to your hole to fud link some more

For fucks sake.....................this can't be real.

Safe to say that shit dumped long time ago.

What the fuck is wrong with anyone holding Link? Some kind of Stockholm syndrome?

you guys are jumping to baseless conclusions btw

if you look at his facebook, he also has an asian child

perhaps he adopted both of them

Someone should send all you redditors back to your hole to fud link some more

lol, sure thing buddy. It's reddit spreading Fud and not furchen keyboard warriors.

>perhaps he adopted both of them

I wonder how many bags of Link did he unload for each...

>create a problem nobody cares about yet
>get 32 mil from neets
do nothing and declare bankruptcy some years later
ICO is like early access games lmao what u gonna do about it ?
sue him HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO GET OFF RORYS DICK

he genuinely seems like a nice guy and you've all somehow turned him into a target dummy for your financial frustrations

piss off

>Can't quote
>Reddit spacing
>furchen

What's wrong with being a cuckold? Mastering your feelings of jealousy and self-control is the biggest test of character you can take. I am not surprised so many of you fail at that.

I don’t get it. Why are people still believing in this project? Didn’t an user prove that they dumped part of their coins in Binance? I never saw anyone dispell that fud. Suddenly everyone started to ignore it.

yeah, we are all delusional, wish we could have the foresight of someone buying 11kBTC

Cant help but imagine he went into the orphanage and said
>how many linkies for a niglet like that?

Rory is literally cucked in every way possible. Why the fuck did I buy this shitcoin

There is nothing wrong in letting a superior black man breed your wife. In fact, you are doing a service by improving humanity's genepool.

The amount of pump you imbeciles need just to get on those pathetic Sibos levels is not even funny anymore. You're what, 300, 400% away from fuckin Sibos prices?

Keep buying Chainlink boyo. Also, don't forget to buy Confido dip, fuck the fud and the no-confy faggots! Heheh! Buy it up that'll show em!

At this point its safer for most of us to hold and try to break even than sell bags at insane losses.

I'm going to be /selfharm/ if we go below 10c

>It's fucking real
I can't breath

i may feel a bit bad for him though... he gets paid in Links... cucked by life

>Rosy cheeks
>Fat
>Wont let us have our toys.

Guys, Rory is Santa, hes holding the moon back for christmas. Stop putting biz on his naughty list.

kekekekeke

>baghodling cuck coins

GOD, WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME

LINK whale here and find this thread fucking hilarious

What the fucking fuck. Where is that pic from? It's

>M.Ed. in PE but isn't a PE teacher
Lmao

who's the real cuck tho?

someone involved in a tech company who unfortunately has to answer /biztards to appease them all while getting paid in a coin that's going to change his life for the better?

or, someone who makes posts about someone they dont know and their personal life on a chinese cartoon board?

eat shit, op. and maybe get a job or gf or both

>implying link will worth more than dogshit

no, it wont

hi, rory!

user has an opinion. good for you

yes, it will

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LITERAL KEK COIN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH