Cripto fundamentals

Ok smart asses, shill your coin and explain what does that coin do that worth my investment, how is that different from bitcoin or any other coin. Show the proof of concept and website. i will analyze every single shill and give a investor point of view.
Pic unrelated, semi related and also old as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

omisego.network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cripto

>Bitcoin $41B
kek, I wish it was still that cheap

so you're telling me crypto will be worth 1.1 trillion dollars in 10 years?
awesome.
buy the dip.

OMG
>already established partnerships worth billions
>plans to bring millions of unbanked individuals in SEA onto the block chain
>building a decentralized exchange capable of handling millions of transactions per a second

is that it ? omisego.network/

Any word yet on OMG sponsoring the new Tony Hawk video game?

Monero. The only fungible coin, private and anonymous, etc. No shilling needed actually. Checkout the subreddit and you'll get a taste of the community. I mean, what other crypto project has a "Skeptical Sunday" where people discuss what's wrong with the project?

>check out the community
Why do shills use this line? I dont care about community. I care about longevity and returns. Bitbean has a greatcommunity.jpg too

that's one really rare pink wojak

this one looks promising, reading the whitepapers right now.

How do you think there can be longevity if there's no community?! The community reflects the solidity of the project. It's literally the second most important element after the dev team.

>41b Bitcoin
>Already not totally tiny compared to all the money in the world

Man, I was hoping there was more room to grow. I mean ALL the money in the WORLD is just 83 trillion?

that image is old, bitcoin surpased 150bil already.

Follow us to the moon and beyond.

a number of people just need to stop believing to stop showing up.

I know, that's what I meant when I said >41b and it's already pretty big. At 150 bil that's a pretty huge chunk. How high can it really go, considering how huge fiat currency still is and the biggest circle still isn't that big?

How apple have so much money?

literally vaporwave

top kek

Syscoin, decentralized marketplace that is far superior to its competitors and syscoin market makes buying and selling cheaper than every other alternative out there. Also is the perfect platform to become a new silk road because decentralized and supports anonymous payments. Silk road was estimated to be around 2-3 billion dollars, syscoin is now worth 128 million. Besides the dark market there are already merchants queuing up to get help to list on syscoin webmarket which comes out in february. 2 of many merchants have been revealed and they are already good for almost 2 million SKU's.

If you want to see another x50 on your money then research syscoin.

>cripto

dot com bubble was 90T, but yeah those who joined crypto this year caught the last train, don't expect these massive gains to continue, regulation coming soon.